PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner Cell Block H

Mr Humphries
02-04-2005, 09:50
Hello Darlings ! :)

Do we have any prisoner fans if so, tell me if you miss it or what was your best bit

Love to hear from you all babies.

Mr H. :love:

hazey
02-04-2005, 12:19
I do miss cell block,I cant say a fav episode they where all great.My son was a baby when it started so was great to have a late night programme to watch,through the sleepless night.I never missed a episode.Did you go to the stage show that was brilliant.ah! happy days...the baby is now 21.

Mr Humphries
02-04-2005, 21:08
Yes it was very good indeed, loved Bea and of course Marie Winter, oh what a cow, makes half of these evil witch's in the soaps now, look like doris day !

What out for The Freak in Home And Away next week or the week after.

The Original Bad Girls.

Would be lovely if it made a comeback !

Mr H

Meh
02-04-2005, 23:23
This is going back a fair while, but I used to watch it late at night. I think I've got some episodes taped somewhere ...

Mr Humphries
03-04-2005, 10:43
Oh yeah its way back before EE was an itch in the bbc's pants ! I have tapes and prisoner fan mail mag's aswell as cast pictures still ! How sad is that.

Mr H

callummc
06-04-2005, 00:32
Wow i'm glad i'm not the only one who remembers cell block and misses it,i had the last episode on tape for years and then when i decided to watch it the tape unravelled i was gutted.

charliedark
25-04-2005, 02:35
I loved prisoner cell block H, i used to watch it all the time with my mum when i was younger, and my favourite bit was the music at the end. lol :)

black-panther
10-05-2005, 01:00
Hello Darlings ! :)

Do we have any prisoner fans if so, tell me if you miss it or what was your best bit

Love to hear from you all babies.

Mr H. :love: i miss prisoner cell block h so much and they should bring it back i think it ended sad with bee smith she was brill yes votes up to bring it back :)))

mandy3201
18-05-2005, 07:37
i loved prisoner cell block h wish they would bring it back the freak and bea smith were my favourites

daisy38
18-05-2005, 08:21
Oh, Prisoner Cell Block H, i used to love this. I would be great if they put it back on!

phils little sister
18-05-2005, 09:40
I ust to stay up all night to watch prisoner - it was brilliant :cheer:

Mr Humphries
18-05-2005, 10:32
I love prisoner so much. I wish they had brought back a few characters for that whole blackmoor bit at the end. Like Margo Gaffney, Marie Winter and Ruth Ballinger, because there where all sent to Blackmoor and it was such a shame that we never saw the scary Cythia Leach ! Wooooooooooooooo

debbi
18-05-2005, 11:07
Oh you have brought back some memories,
I used to really love this show, isnt it funny how a lot of the old actors still turn up in neighboours and home and away - can anyone remember what the old wrinkly lady was called who had been in prison for ages - for the life of me I cant remember her name ?????? xxx

hazey
18-05-2005, 14:15
Oh you have brought back some memories,
I used to really love this show, isnt it funny how a lot of the old actors still turn up in neighboours and home and away - can anyone remember what the old wrinkly lady was called who had been in prison for ages - for the life of me I cant remember her name ?????? xxx the lady was called Lizzie Birdsworth,and the actress that played her died in real life some 6 years ago.

dddMac1
18-05-2005, 15:55
they should bring it back cause i have never seen it was to young at the time and i would love to see it

Uselink
25-05-2005, 16:10
Loved it! It was the height of drama!

dddMac1
25-05-2005, 16:19
all i know is that it was Australian would really love to see it