PDA

View Full Version : Another Late Night Special

Debs
27-07-2005, 20:33
HOLLYOAKS: Crossing The Line.

Scheduled to be broadcast at 11.05pm on Channel 4 from 5th - 8th September, the episodes focus on Lee's attempt to stage a lavish presidential party, and the fall out from his encounter with a slimy snake charmer who turns out to be nothing of the sort. Away from the decadence and debauchery, Ben and Lisa are preoccupied with trying to put down roots amongst a decidedly dubious clientele typified by brother and sister Ally (Louise Howells) and Alex (Alastair Southey). The siblings are keen to introduce them to a very different kind of lifestyle. How will Ben and Lisa fair away from the familiar climes of Chester's fair-weather fictional suburb?

Elsewhere Sam is forging a new alliance with the mysterious Andy (Warren Brown). He's talked into taking part in a potent, highly illegal dare that threatens to go horribly wrong. But the adrenaline encourages them to try further, more dangerous stunts in ever more disturbing places.

What could this enigmatic preamble possibly mean? Who knows! But Louis Tamone, aka Sam, can reveal how he is "drawn to Andy because he's charming and popular - everything Sam isn't. He's caught up in the excitement of their friendship but has no idea what Sam is capable of. It's a fantastic storyline to be involved in; viewers will be hooked!"

No doubt more details will emerge in the weeks to come.

Meantime the countdown to HOLLYOAKS: Crossing the Line begins - as it does for HOLLYOAKS: Later, the E4 series, which starts the week afterwards. A triple helping of HOLLYOAKS in September, then - the perfect tonic to help you back to school or university after the holidays!

Katy
27-07-2005, 21:10
yay. A very exciting september.

Jessie Wallace
27-07-2005, 23:04
can't wait, i love the late night one's.

Chris_2k11
27-07-2005, 23:12
Great Stuff! :cheer:

Treacle
28-07-2005, 00:15
Oh Lisa Hunter in an Hollyoaks late night special :rolleyes:

Dr. Tangliss
28-07-2005, 08:05
Oh Lisa Hunter in an Hollyoaks late night special :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's a massive suprise, I was not expecting that:thumbsdow :wall: :rolleyes:

But the rest sounds good!:thumbsup:

angelblue
28-07-2005, 10:45
OMG sam in it i am so exicited :cheer: :cheer:

So sam is going to get into trouble with this andy guy

Also what does it mean he doesnt know what sam is capable of i wonder if this is to do with mel and rape rumour

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SoapRach
28-07-2005, 12:34
But I always forget to watch the late night ones! Doh!

bubblegum_fairy
28-07-2005, 14:17
yeah i heard about this Via HollyE-mail, and it sounds good.
Just a shame so many rumours about it are going around

phils little sister
28-07-2005, 14:26
Sounds good looking forward to seeing it :cheer:

di marco
17-08-2005, 20:52
sounds great, i love the late night epis :)