PDA

View Full Version : Ee 01/04/05

*JSW*
01-04-2005, 20:55
For discussion of tonights episode.

Just a warning. This episode may be delayed/ interupted/ moved channel as the Pope situation seems to be getting rather close to his death.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-04-2005, 22:13
Pray for the Pope....
I thought tonight's episode was very emotional.... Sonia and Martin really have feeligns for Chloe now I persoanlly want them to win her back.... This Keith situation is annoying me but I think its good that the whole family knows whats going on.... Big Mo helping Rosie was lovely it proves that they got something in common and can work together. Excellent :D

chance
01-04-2005, 22:16
the way darren spoke to his dad deserved a slap i thought.thank god juleys gone.thank god mo;s gone for a week or two (longer hopefully) just a shame she didnt take alfie with her.

*JSW*
01-04-2005, 22:18
Good episode. I'm really liking Rosie and Stacey at the moment. Not liking Ruby or Little Mo or martin and Sonia non of their storylines are particularly interesting. EE has been resonably good this week :)

gbnut
01-04-2005, 22:39
Good episode. I'm really liking Rosie and Stacey at the moment. Not liking Ruby or Little Mo or martin and Sonia non of their storylines are particularly interesting. EE has been resonably good this week :)

you got to give ruby a chance she has not been in for long. i think she is in a position to have some good story lines we will have to wait and see.

*JSW*
01-04-2005, 22:48
I don't like her acting all very gabbled speech and she seems to have little charisma. I'll give her a chane first :)

Jade
01-04-2005, 22:50
She also look about 12, when she is supposed to be playing a 15-16 year old, she has potential, weather or not the writers use it is a different story altogether!

gbnut
01-04-2005, 23:04
very true we can only hope!!!!!

Toxic
01-04-2005, 23:32
I like the fact Mo's being nice to Rosie :) and i thought Darren was out of order the way he spoke to his dad. I'm glad Ruby & Stacey are mates again and I think Sonia & Martin should try & win Chloe back :)

Alisha
01-04-2005, 23:45
Ruby does look alot younger than 16. I thought she was about 13-14 when she first arrived.

I do like her though I'm looking foerward to seeing how the relationship between her and her dad developes. It's clear that Ruby is in Scarletts shadow and second best to her. I'm also likeing her relationship with Stacey.

I found the scenes between Martin and Sonia emotional though. Even though I don't agree with Sonia'a approach to the situation, she was so consumed with her love for her daughter Rebacca that she let her feelings for her cloud her judgement. I do think the outcome was for the best though.

As for Darren - he really annoyed me today.

sarah21
02-04-2005, 02:33
I enjoyed this episode, particulary for the Sonia and Martin scenes. They were very good and it really is a sad story. It is nice to see EE actually looking at character's emotions and actions rather than the usual rubbish.

Mo and Alfie is terrible though, but I did feel sorry for the Millers and poor Keith ( I can't believe I've actually said, poor Keith) and I think Stacy is a sad little character too.