PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers - Week 16

Jade
01-04-2005, 16:45
Saturday 16 April

As the trial looms, Bex visits the court to familiarise herself with the procedure, as the popular hospital drama continues. Frightened by the prospect of reliving events, she wonders whether she can go ahead, but decides she has to. Elsewhere, Pete talks to Claire and confesses something to her…
Meanwhile, Abs tries to raise the money for the loan sharks but cannot get the cash and is beaten up; and Sam is back at work and feeling out of his depth, but Bex and Tess help him through a tough first day.

Jemma
01-04-2005, 16:52
Wow, :clap: sounds great! Do you think that Pete confesses to Claire that he did rape Bex :eek: ? Awww, poor Abs! :( I hate Ellen, hope she gets her comeuppance soon!!!

Crazy Gal 88
01-04-2005, 17:20
great spoilers - thank you.
ooh i wonder if he does - i hope so but if he does i wonder if claire will like stand up for Bex in court or something? oh well ill have to wait and see, looking forward to it though
me too - i cant stand ellen

purple81
01-04-2005, 17:56
Anyone have any news yet on whether or not Bex and Luke get back together before she leaves or are him and Claire going to get together?

Poor Bex I hope all the rumours about her attempting suicide aren't true!

Hopefully Ellen will get everything she deserves! :hmm:

special_girl
04-04-2005, 19:03
Claire leaves before bex though so hopefully bex n luke get together but im not sure it will come out nearer the time i think. Im sure if pete confesses to claire then the trial wud stop and he wud be convicted so the bex wnt kill herself (if that is wat she does). it dnt make sense if thats not wat happens but thats only me speculating hehe

man luke is fit fit FIT

$sTaCeY$
04-04-2005, 19:08
Saturday 16 April

As the trial looms, Bex visits the court to familiarise herself with the procedure, as the popular hospital drama continues. Frightened by the prospect of reliving events, she wonders whether she can go ahead, but decides she has to. Elsewhere, Pete talks to Claire and confesses something to her…
Meanwhile, Abs tries to raise the money for the loan sharks but cannot get the cash and is beaten up; and Sam is back at work and feeling out of his depth, but Bex and Tess help him through a tough first day.

judejude how come you closed my spoiler the same as this when i submitted before you this is not fair

Jade
04-04-2005, 19:10
I didnt think you did.

You also did not lable them Press Office Spoilers, if in future you do post them first can you make sure you lable them Press Office Spoilers Week ??. To avoid confusion.

Please do not duplicate posts

Thanks

Jade
04-04-2005, 19:11
You posted them on the 2nd April and I posted them on the 1st April.

$sTaCeY$
04-04-2005, 19:13
ok judejude thankyou for replying :)

Jemma
04-04-2005, 19:42
Claire leaves before bex though so hopefully bex n luke get together but im not sure it will come out nearer the time i think. Im sure if pete confesses to claire then the trial wud stop and he wud be convicted so the bex wnt kill herself (if that is wat she does). it dnt make sense if thats not wat happens but thats only me speculating hehe

man luke is fit fit FIT
:p hehe agree with you bout Luke, i thought that Claire left after Bex though, sarah Manners who plays bex announced she was leaving first...