PDA

View Full Version : Press Office Spoilers week 16 (18th - 22th Apr 05) -PHIL'S BACK!

sarah21
01-04-2005, 14:51
Monday

Pauline has a crisis about her age and role in life.Trying to cheer her up, Dot throws a surprise birthday party for the two of them. Jim warns Dot against telling Pauline about Chloe but once the two of them are talking Dot eventually tells her. Upset that everyone knew but her, Pauline leaves Dot’s promising she won’t tell Sonia that she knows about Chloe…

Elsewhere, an unidentified man makes a call at Pat’s house.With no one home, he doesn’t leave a message. Chrissie is unnerved when she goes to the barrel store and hears something moving, but nobody seems to be there.The mystery man then watches Pat and Billy return home from the Vic and shocks Billy when he comes through the back door…

Tuesday

Phil tells Billy that he needs £3,000 so he can visit Grant in Rio. With Sam away, he asks Billy to collect the money from the businesses.Trying to reassure Phil that the businesses are fine, Billy tells him that he no longer works for Sam and is unable to get hold of that amount of cash.

Later, Billy leaves Phil at Pat’s while he goes out to try and raise the money, but it’s not long before the police arrive in the Square looking for Phil. He’s forced to leave Pat’s and heads into Ian’s backyard. However, when Ian comes face to face with Phil he rushes back into the house, but Phil pushes his way in after him.

Thursday

There’s tension at the Fowlers’ when Pauline makes barbed comments towards Martin and Sonia about keeping secrets.When Ian finds Pauline at the allotments she tells him about Chloe and he’s shocked by her decision – she wants to get Chloe back. Elsewhere, Chrissie decides on an old English heroes fancy dress theme for a St George’s Day party.

Friday

It’s the day of Chrissie’s St George’s Day fancy dress party, and Mo has arranged to get hold of some outfits through one of her contacts. However, the 007 costumes she was expecting turn out to be Henry VIII costumes instead.

Elsewhere, Johnny tries his best to make amends with Tina. He leaves a gift with Pat when he’s unable to find her, but Pat feels caught in the middle. Pat tells Johnny that if he can’t give Tina what she wants, then he should let her go.

Meanwhile, Dot and Jim discuss what they should buy with their money but they both have very different ideas. Dot sends Jim off to buy a sofa but he spots a car…

Sounds a VERY good week! Phil is back, and oh Dot, did you have one sherry too many?? ;) :eek:

Meh
01-04-2005, 15:23
OMG. Phils back?

willow
01-04-2005, 15:28
yippee!!!! phils back!!!!

dddMac1
01-04-2005, 15:32
sounds good i can't wait Phil is going to be very Angry when he finds out he has lost Everything and No longer rules the Square for the Time Being.been waiting for his return for ages

tammyy2j
01-04-2005, 15:34
Thanks for posting. I'm glad Phil is back but i would have preferred if it was Grant and i hope Phil punches Ian cause i can't stand him.

dddMac1
01-04-2005, 15:40
steve Macfaden(phil) said that Ross Kemp (Grant) is still in talks with Eastenders and there is a good chance he will be back as well

Toxic
01-04-2005, 15:46
Oh no Phil's back :|

Siobhan
01-04-2005, 16:22
Horray :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: phil is back

Alisha
01-04-2005, 16:54
Am I the only one who couldn't give a toss if he comes back or not? :hmm:

Thanks for posting :)

Bad Wolf
01-04-2005, 16:55
he is only back for an hour

Rach33
01-04-2005, 16:56
No I couldn't careless either I feel he's had his day but I don't really care

***sharon rules***
01-04-2005, 18:01
i cant wait till phil back i think he coming back in 2weeks.

Blondie
01-04-2005, 18:09
As if Phil's back! I thought there was something about him taking some hostages in the Vic? Was that just a rumour? Ah well, can't wait for all this, sounds good!

Katie :)

carolann
01-04-2005, 18:09
that sounds brilliant! thats the reason i need to start watching easties again cant wait

.:Kitz:.
01-04-2005, 18:28
Dunno, i'm glad he's back but i'd also of prefered it to be Grant with little (or big as the case may be) Courtney. It was Courtney, right?!?

Timalay
01-04-2005, 18:35
4th - 8th Apr 05

Erm am i the only one to rerlise this, but haven't you got the dates wrong?

.:Kitz:.
01-04-2005, 18:40
eh?

Meh
01-04-2005, 18:41
Aren't they from Mon 4th to Fri 8th April?

littlemo
01-04-2005, 19:00
Monday

Pauline has a crisis about her age and role in life.Trying to cheer her up, Dot throws a surprise birthday party for the two of them. Jim warns Dot against telling Pauline about Chloe but once the two of them are talking Dot eventually tells her. Upset that everyone knew but her, Pauline leaves Dot’s promising she won’t tell Sonia that she knows about Chloe…

Elsewhere, an unidentified man makes a call at Pat’s house.With no one home, he doesn’t leave a message. Chrissie is unnerved when she goes to the barrel store and hears something moving, but nobody seems to be there.The mystery man then watches Pat and Billy return home from the Vic and shocks Billy when he comes through the back door…

Tuesday

Phil tells Billy that he needs £3,000 so he can visit Grant in Rio. With Sam away, he asks Billy to collect the money from the businesses.Trying to reassure Phil that the businesses are fine, Billy tells him that he no longer works for Sam and is unable to get hold of that amount of cash.

Later, Billy leaves Phil at Pat’s while he goes out to try and raise the money, but it’s not long before the police arrive in the Square looking for Phil. He’s forced to leave Pat’s and heads into Ian’s backyard. However, when Ian comes face to face with Phil he rushes back into the house, but Phil pushes his way in after him.

Thursday

There’s tension at the Fowlers’ when Pauline makes barbed comments towards Martin and Sonia about keeping secrets.When Ian finds Pauline at the allotments she tells him about Chloe and he’s shocked by her decision – she wants to get Chloe back. Elsewhere, Chrissie decides on an old English heroes fancy dress theme for a St George’s Day party.

Friday

It’s the day of Chrissie’s St George’s Day fancy dress party, and Mo has arranged to get hold of some outfits through one of her contacts. However, the 007 costumes she was expecting turn out to be Henry VIII costumes instead.

Elsewhere, Johnny tries his best to make amends with Tina. He leaves a gift with Pat when he’s unable to find her, but Pat feels caught in the middle. Pat tells Johnny that if he can’t give Tina what she wants, then he should let her go.

Meanwhile, Dot and Jim discuss what they should buy with their money but they both have very different ideas. Dot sends Jim off to buy a sofa but he spots a car…

Sounds a VERY good week! Phil is back, and oh Dot, did you have one sherry too many?? ;) :eek:

Yes there's some great stuff coming up. The storyline with Chloe isn't over, great! Why did Dot have to tell Pauline about Chloe if Sonia had said goodbye to her and walked away? Dot knows what Pauline would do if she found out. Dot wanted Sonia to leave her daughter alone and now she's got Pauline involved, it's just made it even more difficult for her. If Sonia's trying to move on with her life, this is the last thing she needs.

I'm looking forward to the episodes with Phil, I know he's only back for 2 episodes, but later in the year he will be back permanenly and that will be fantastic!

*JSW*
01-04-2005, 19:02
Aren't they from Mon 4th to Fri 8th April?
Wrong dates its 18/04/05-22/04/05

Meh
01-04-2005, 19:08
Thanks. I'll correct it now.

andromeda
01-04-2005, 19:37
Am I the only one who couldn't give a toss if he comes back or not? :hmm:

Thanks for posting :)

I didn't think I'd miss him at all when he left, but recently I've been hoping for his return.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-04-2005, 20:40
Erm am i the only one to rerlise this, but haven't you got the dates wrong?
I also knew that wasn't right since I know whats happening next week by heart but then I thought maybe that was wrong! :hmm:

chance
01-04-2005, 21:23
i thought it was a bit weird as none of the mags mentioned it.

i_luv_dennis
02-04-2005, 08:30
thx for posting these they gr8t

geordie
03-04-2005, 20:11
i cant wait til he finds out everything has gone, ohhhhhhhhhh that would be great fun again, to see him loose his temper used to be good fun waching phil go off it

RealityGap
03-04-2005, 22:24
really looking forwards to Philip coming back yeah!!

Flozza
04-04-2005, 08:00
where is sam goin ave i missed sumfing

kelis101
04-04-2005, 13:22
can't believe he's bak
woah

suewoo
04-04-2005, 14:01
i can't stand phil he is so unbelievable and such a nasty thug

Rach33
04-04-2005, 14:03
Totally agree

soap_gal_
11-04-2005, 11:38
Apparently, Phil holds Ian's daughter, Lucy, hostage until Ian gives Phil some money.

Babe14
11-04-2005, 12:22
Not looking forward to Phil "The Thugs" return. It is just going to be deja vu "What you looking at" " Your asking for a slap" as for the hostage situation isn't it just like Dan/Mel. The rest of it looks good.

SAVE JAKE AND DANNY. THEY ARE NEEDED. THEY ARE LOVED VERY MUCH. THEY

MUST STAY. THE MOONS MUST STAY.

*Roxy*
11-04-2005, 13:12
YAY Phils back ee is gonna get really good now he's back he always causes trouble

wweisben
11-04-2005, 16:56
is he back for good or just 1 eastenders??

Katie
11-04-2005, 17:05
Phil is only back for 2 episodes in a couple of weeks, but will be back properly later on in the year.

Babe14
12-04-2005, 12:39
Glad it's the only 2, wish he wouldn't return though.it never works. Look what happened with Dirty Den. He used to be my fav character back in the "Good Old Days" and I was excited about him coming back, boy what a big mistake they made. Phil too will be a big msitake. (sorry all you Phil fans, only my opinion, just to let you know I used to be a big Phil fan).

SAVE JAKE AND DANNY. THEY ARE NEEDED. THEY ARE LOVED VERY MUCH.

THEY MUST STAY. THE MOONS MUST STAY.

phils little sister
12-04-2005, 12:47
:rotfl: :rotfl: Yeah Phil is back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tanya
12-04-2005, 13:08
can't wait :D phils the best! :cheer:

gbnut
12-04-2005, 21:11
people must remember he is only back very briefly as he gets arrested and does not really return until the summer!!!!!!!!

purple81
14-04-2005, 10:22
Can't wait to see Phil back :cheer:

phils little sister
14-04-2005, 12:38
people must remember he is only back very briefly as he gets arrested and does not really return until the summer!!!!!!!!
Yeah but he is still back - even if it is for a short time :cheer:

Flozza
17-04-2005, 17:00
so how long is he stayin back 4 - what about all the hostages i'm confused . I wish he could meet up with sam ( where's she gone ? it sed " with sam away") I am very confused ?????

*Roxy*
17-04-2005, 17:35
i've just seen a pick from that episode with phil putting ians head down a loo it's so funny

gbnut
17-04-2005, 17:45
so how long is he stayin back 4 - what about all the hostages i'm confused . I wish he could meet up with sam ( where's she gone ? it sed " with sam away") I am very confused ?????

he is back for two eposodes. he then gets arrested by police goes away to do his time and gets out in summer