PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale or Eastenders

leo_is_so_fit!!
26-07-2005, 21:16
As you all probably know Emmerdale is set to overtake Eastenders in the soap charts. So i just wondered which you think is better!

Petal
27-07-2005, 12:37
Emmerdale is just a million times better. I used to be an Eastenders fan but I've gone completely off it

xCharliex
29-07-2005, 19:43
Emmerdale, i love it! The acting is so much better and the storylines are a lot better as well , ive gone right of Eastenders as well, although ill always watch all the soap omnibuses at the weekend if im about

Treacle
29-07-2005, 20:41
Yet again another thread with the wrong supposed fact that Emmerdale is about to overtake EastEnders nonsense.

hannah-mj
30-07-2005, 01:28
eastenders.................of course!

Treacle
30-07-2005, 04:07
Well personally I prefer EastEnders even at it's worst it's still managed to stay on top of Emmerdale :p And Emmerdale only managed to scoop one award at the BSA's in May.

squarelady
30-07-2005, 10:24
Eastenders however bad it is. Mainly because farms and sheep don't interest me.

Abi
30-07-2005, 15:36
just because its set in the country, it doesn't mean that there are sheep you know

squarelady
30-07-2005, 16:02
just because its set in the country, it doesn't mean that there are sheep you know

I realise that. I live in the countryside myself, but there are sheep on Emmerdale.

Treacle
30-07-2005, 19:11
That was what the programme was originally supposed to be about. They've changed the entire concept.

Chris_2k11
30-07-2005, 19:23
It used to be called 'Emmerdale Farm' didn't it?

Treacle
30-07-2005, 19:24
Yes until they reinvented it.

squarelady
31-07-2005, 01:17
That was what the programme was originally supposed to be about. They've changed the entire concept.

Yep, changed the entire concept *nods* now it's about cows.

feelingyellow
31-07-2005, 13:17
Emmerdale! I think Eastenders has denfinately been improving but Emmerdale is just so great!!!

chance
31-07-2005, 13:28
i dont see how emmerdale is all about cows and sheep,it has andy on his farm but doesnt base the entire prog around it,just jelous ee fans slating a top soap.emmerdale is great and if it was all about sheep etc i would have switched off ages ago.

Jade
31-07-2005, 13:29
I havent actually seen any sheep or cows and Andy and Jack are the only ones who have a farm.

feelingyellow
31-07-2005, 13:39
Emmerdale doesn't have many stories about farm animals. The only one i can remember is the one where Lisa shot a Andy's cow to pay for Sam's solicitor.

squarelady
31-07-2005, 14:16
I was actually joking! I do watch Emmerdale so I realise it's not all about cows and sheep I was just pointing out that I don't really relate to it so I don't find it as interesting as I do Eastenders. I don't dispute it has good storylines. I've liked alot of the stuff they've done recently but I still don't enjoy it as much as 'Enders.

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
31-07-2005, 14:17
I definitley prefer eastenders. Like someone else said, even the set turns me off, I don't know why! I deffo agree that even at its worst EE is better than Emmerdale.
All that stuff about emmerdale overtakin ee is a load of rubbish and wishful thinking on the Emmerdale bosses part.

Jade
31-07-2005, 14:18
I definitley prefer eastenders. Like someone else said, even the set turns me off, I don't know why! I deffo agree that even at its worst EE is better than Emmerdale.
All that stuff about emmerdale overtakin ee is a load of rubbish and wishful thinking on the Emmerdale bosses part.

Trouble is the ratings show other wise! I do in the main prefer EE to Emerdale.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 15:10
Trouble is the ratings show other wise! I do in the main prefer EE to Emerdale.
What ratings? Don't you realise they are quoting hunni?

They are quoting the few spaced out occasions in which the shows have gone head to head and Emmerdale has come out on top, the individual sources they are quoting are also few and far between, the last one I think was Charity's exit back in MARCH!!! The general day to day ratings still rest with EastEnders on top. Marginally yes in terms of share which to me means nothing anyways because it just means more people were watching television at 7pm so Emmerdale got a higher percentage of the available audience than EastEnders or they got a close percentage to EastEnders percentage.
However in terms of ACTUAL viewers and NOT share EastEnders still have 1m+ viewers. Imagine what that's going to be like in the Winter as well when EastEnders is back snapping at Corrie's heels. I don't know why people would rather believe the bigwigs at ITV that shouldn't be so hard faced to be on a mission to bring another show down in the first place.

They want complaining about these people do.

Jade
31-07-2005, 15:12
Thats true but it's the only available information we have to go on. Someone needs to come up with a better system but until then we can only react on what is published.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 15:13
I know the show isn't about farms and sheep etc but atleast EastEnders and Corrie started out as general soaps. Emmerdale moved location overnight and nobody noticed and they knew they wouldn't survive with their 'Farm' format so they had to scrap it. That was when I lost all faith in the show because it lost it's roots and it's history.

Now we have this awful King family, with Zoe Tate going - the final Tate it's kind of obvious why we now have them and I'm not going to spell it out to you.
The only reason they've been introduced now is to build them up before they take over as the strong rich powerful family. Sadie is no Kim Tate for starters, Tom is no Frank and Matthew is no Chris. No matter what they do, they will always look like carbon copies. You won't ever beat the Tates with any characters.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 15:14
Thats true but it's the only available information we have to go on. Someone needs to come up with a better system but until then we can only react on what is published.
We don't just have the audience share percentage to look at though jude we also have the number of millions of viewers tuning into these shows and EastEnders remains consistently higher.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 15:39
LMAO at how people get so high rated about a TV prgramme! Its down to different tastes, i dont think you should create a huge debate about peoples views on TV shows, ratings or not.

Most EE fans are from down South anyway as they can relate to the surroundings and same with Emmerdale and Corrie, people from up North can relate to them.

At this point in time i prefer Emmerdale, im not fussed about missing any of the soaps anymore, none of the storylines have me hooked. Still waiting for an exciting storyline to pop up in all of the soaps, im still waiting though.

Chris_2k11
31-07-2005, 15:54
Well im from up north but I still prefer EastEnders to Coronation St. Anyway, I agree, none of the soaps are keeping me hooked either, I think that most of them are a bit crap at the moment. Everyone seems to be getting a bit worked up in this thread don't they, lol!

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 15:56
Everyone seems to be getting a bit worked up in this thread lol!

My point exactly, i thought this was just a general poll about who preferred which soap, guess i was wrong :hmm:

Jade
31-07-2005, 16:03
Were all friends really!!!:)

Its always dangerous when people post a pole like this as you have die hard fans of both soaps!

Treacle
31-07-2005, 16:35
I'm not worked up, I can just feed the best and most accurate crack rather than people listening to what the bigwigs at ITV say and thinking that it's factual.

chance
31-07-2005, 17:19
I was actually joking! I do watch Emmerdale so I realise it's not all about cows and sheep I was just pointing out that I don't really relate to it so I don't find it as interesting as I do Eastenders. I don't dispute it has good storylines. I've liked alot of the stuff they've done recently but I still don't enjoy it as much as 'Enders.
oh ok il forgive you :)

chance
31-07-2005, 17:20
ratings...

chance
31-07-2005, 17:22
LMAO at how people get so high rated about a TV prgramme! Its down to different tastes, i dont think you should create a huge debate about peoples views on TV shows, ratings or not.

Most EE fans are from down South anyway as they can relate to the surroundings and same with Emmerdale and Corrie, people from up North can relate to them.

At this point in time i prefer Emmerdale, im not fussed about missing any of the soaps anymore, none of the storylines have me hooked. Still waiting for an exciting storyline to pop up in all of the soaps, im still waiting though.
i blame hormones...lol

chance
31-07-2005, 17:24
at the end of the day we all have our opinions and we all have our fave soap,ee used to be mine and one day hopefully i can say it is again but until then emmerdale rocks. :)

Treacle
31-07-2005, 18:28
ratings...
...prove nothing at the end of the day because they don't reflect quality.
And may I remind you that EastEnders is still consistently ahead of Emmerdale in the ratings so why people keep crying "ratings, ratings, ratings" etc I do not know.

Abi
31-07-2005, 18:34
They are crying ratings, ratings, ratings, because even if EE is ahead of EM, the gap is getting closer and closer

chance
31-07-2005, 18:34
emmerdale is quality

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 18:45
...prove nothing at the end of the day because they don't reflect quality.
And may I remind you that EastEnders is still consistently ahead of Emmerdale in the ratings so why people keep crying "ratings, ratings, ratings" etc I do not know.

Pot boiling the kettle black

Abi
31-07-2005, 19:05
ok, i can tell that i confused everyone by posting the percentage shares for both soaps, so here are some actual rating comparisons;

3rd June- EE- 8.63, EM- 8.23, Difference= 0.4
5th June- EE- 8.56, EM- 7.6, Difference= 1.4
14th June- EE-9.03, EM-8.38, Difference= 0.65
17th June- EE- 8.55, EM-7.64, Difference=0.91
18th June- EE- 8.53, EM- 7.74, Difference= 0.79
1st July- EE- 8.2, EM- 7.2, Difference= 1.00
16th July- EE-7.76, EM- 7.21, Difference= 0.55
17th July- EE- 6.42, EM- 7.19, Difference= 0.77 to Emmerdale
23rd July- EE- 7.79, EM- 7.42, Difference= 0.37

Sorry about the gap between 1st and 16th July, i cant find figures for that.

All of them show that Eastenders is ahead in the ratings on all of the episodes, apart from the 17th July. However, the gap is very close on some of them. But as WQ said, Ratings dont reflect quality. Very good point... however can be said for both soaps, just on different occasions

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:19
ok, i can tell that i confused everyone by posting the percentage shares for both soaps, so here are some actual rating comparisons;

3rd June- EE- 8.63, EM- 8.23, Difference= 0.4
5th June- EE- 8.56, EM- 7.6, Difference= 1.4
14th June- EE-9.03, EM-8.38, Difference= 0.65
17th June- EE- 8.55, EM-7.64, Difference=0.91
18th June- EE- 8.53, EM- 7.74, Difference= 0.79
1st July- EE- 8.2, EM- 7.2, Difference= 1.00
16th July- EE-7.76, EM- 7.21, Difference= 0.55
17th July- EE- 6.42, EM- 7.19, Difference= 0.77 to Emmerdale
23rd July- EE- 7.79, EM- 7.42, Difference= 0.37

Sorry about the gap between 1st and 16th July, i cant find figures for that.

All of them show that Eastenders is ahead in the ratings on all of the episodes, apart from the 17th July. However, the gap is very close on some of them. But as WQ said, Ratings dont reflect quality. Very good point... however can be said for both soaps, just on different occasions
But in the winter when EE goes back to double figures, what will obsessed Emmerdale fans be crying then when it struggles to reach double figures?

Abi
31-07-2005, 19:25
AS you said though, in the winter Emmerdale fans might be crying "ratings dont reflect quality"...:lol:

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:28
They don't though, that is a common fact but people are saying Emmerdale has taken over in the ratings when this is NOT true on the whole.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 19:29
Does it really matter? They are both shown at different times anyway, most people arn't in at 7pm to catch Emmerdale or they are but have just got in from work, there just ratings, i really dont think it matters its what your taste is in TV

xCharliex
They don't though, that is a common fact but people are saying Emmerdale has taken over in the ratings when this is NOT true on the whole.

Thats what the papers say

Abi
Thats a good point about the times.... Its hard to compare them when they aren't on at exactly the same time

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 19:30
Thats a good point about the times.... Its hard to compare them when they aren't on at exactly the same time

Exactly so you cant really compare the two

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:32
I would take anything the papers say with a pinch of salt because half of the proof they've provided happened months ago and it's few and far between.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:33
They are also two different genre of programmes really. EastEnders doubles up as a soap/drama at it's best whereas Emmerdale in itself is just a soap and always has been.

Abi
31-07-2005, 19:36
At the end of the day, you just have to make up your own mind, and you just have to respect everyone elses opinions. Ratings are just an overall view which can be used to prove a point. They aewn't a point in themselves.

End of.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:37
Yes but if we are using them to prove a point then it's not in Emmerdales favour at the moment. I'm not saying it won't overtake EastEnders but it annoys me when I see the papers saying it already has!

I'm not biased to any soap infact I am one of the most open minded members on this forum and I like to remain impartial to everything.

chance
31-07-2005, 19:38
But in the winter when EE goes back to double figures, what will obsessed Emmerdale fans be crying then when it struggles to reach double figures?
to be honest with you im not that bothered with ratings etc all i know is i enjoy the show show etc so thats all that matters.im certainly not obsessed with it,lol,i just think it is great compared to all the others at the moment

Abi
31-07-2005, 19:40
Hear Hear.

and if in weeks, months or years to come that changes then so be it. Its not a popularity contest, they are there to be enjoyed not argued over

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:40
to be honest with you im not that bothered with ratings etc all i know is i enjoy the show show etc so thats all that matters.im certainly not obsessed with it,lol,i just think it is great compared to all the others at the moment
That is fine. I think it's better than Corrie at the moment even though I still don't like it's stuff personally all the soaps in 2005 have been awful in general although I do like EastEnders more than Emmerdale though.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:41
Oh I don't know, I like a bit of good debate :D

chance
31-07-2005, 19:43
That is fine. I think it's better than Corrie at the moment even though I still don't like it's stuff personally all the soaps in 2005 have been awful in general although I do like EastEnders more than Emmerdale though.
corrie is terrible at the moment

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:44
corrie is terrible at the moment
Agreed, it just doesn't have anything good going on :)

chance
31-07-2005, 19:45
finally we agree on something! :D

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 19:46
I'm not biased to any soap infact I am one of the most open minded members on this forum and I like to remain impartial to everything.

Sorry but i think your extremely biased, if anyone says anything bad against EE you stick up for the show like no-ones business in-fact i believe if experienced that kind of discussion with you. So i dont think you can say your not biased over any show, IMO

squarelady
31-07-2005, 19:53
Sorry but i think your extremely biased, if anyone says anything bad against EE you stick up for the show like no-ones business in-fact i believe if experienced that kind of discussion with you. So i dont think you can say your not biased over any show, IMO

That doesn't mean she can't give her opinion on other programmes trying not to be biased. It should be remember that no one can give a completely un biased opinion.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:54
I am bound to stick up for a show if I am a fan of it aren't I? I give criticism if I cannot be doing with something a show offers and that includes EastEnders. Many a time have I said negative things about the show.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 19:54
That doesn't mean she can't give her opinion on other programmes trying not to be biased. It should be remember that no one can give a completely un biased opinion.
Thankyou Lex :)

squarelady
31-07-2005, 19:57
Thankyou Lex :)

That's alright! I'm only telling the truth! :D

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 19:57
I am bound to stick up for a show if I am a fan of it aren't I? I give criticism if I cannot be doing with something a show offers and that includes EastEnders. Many a time have I said negative things about the show.

Yeah i know but you get really high rated about it thats all, and it comes across rude that your right and everyone else it wrong

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:01
Yeah i know but you get really high rated about it thats all, and it comes across rude that your right and everyone else it wrong
It depends what kind of subject we're in. If people were wanting to believe and were saying Emmerdale is getting 10 million more viewers than EastEnders I would pour rain on their fire by stating this is NOT true in the slightest. I can't help providing facts even if they do piss on somebody elses bonfire.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:05
But that wouldn't even happen that would be a blatant lie i can hardly see any soap pulling in 10 million viewers more.
For someone in your position on the board being a 'Senior Member' and all, you shouldnt come across so brash. Thats fine you provide the facts, especially if you have them. Just like i pointed about earlier im sure this thread was about which soap you preferred not what one is better than the other, i think its all been blown out of proportion

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:06
But that wouldn't even happen that would be a blatant lie i can hardly see any soap pulling in 10 million viewers more.
For someone in your position on the board being a 'Senior Member' and all, you shouldnt come across so brash. Thats fine you provide the facts, especially if you have them. Just like i pointed about earlier im sure this thread was about which soap you preferred not what one is better than the other, i think its all been blown out of proportion
I'm not brash, I'm a very timid member who often gets frightened by all the big personalities we have on the board :D

squarelady
31-07-2005, 20:07
I just want to totally but in here and say that you're right. This thread is about what one is preferred but sometimes it helps to look at the facts to see which is pulling in more viewers so that it puts the critics straight.

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:07
I just want to totally but in here and say that you're right. This thread is about what one is preferred but sometimes it helps to look at the facts to see which is pulling in more viewers so that it puts the critics straight.
Yeah that's what I was trying to do.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:08
I'm not brash, I'm a very timid member who often gets frightened by all the big personalities we have on the board :D

Lol big personalities, well we certainly know you have one, no insult intended there hunny

chance
31-07-2005, 20:09
:rotfl:

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:10
Lol big personalities, well we certainly know you have one, no insult intended there hunny
I'm just giving a good crack on this forum everywhere, it has become my second home and certainly my internet home. My miserable face and sharp comments will loom here for eternity no doubt infact I'm thinking of changing my name to Pauline Fowler and having her miserable face as my avatar :D

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:11
I'm just giving a good crack on this forum everywhere, it has become my second home and certainly my internet home. My miserable face and sharp comments will loom here for eternity no doubt.

Oh yes im sure it will lol. I think me and you are very alike, very opinionated people, its a good thing, just believe we have a slight personality clash, could be a good thing for future debates haha

chance
31-07-2005, 20:13
it would be extremley boring if we all agreed wouldnt it?

Jade
31-07-2005, 20:14
it would be extremley boring if we all agreed wouldnt it?

It sure would!! and a good debate is healthy!

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:17
I defo think changing my name to Pauline Fowler and having a miserable face avatar would be a good idea. I want to be a miserable old cah giving a good crack here for the rest of my life.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:19
I defo think changing my name to Pauline Fowler and having a miserable face avatar would be a good idea. I want to be a miserable old cah giving a good crack here for the rest of my life.

I was thinking more of Edna from Emmerdale :D

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:20
I was thinking more of Edna from Emmerdale :D
LOL, I like Edna, she's a really good character.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:21
Yeah she is, nothing quite like a bold, diplomatic old woman lol

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:23
I'm not old yet though but I hope I'm still here when I'm 92 defending EastEnders or the memory of it or whatever lol.

xCharliex
31-07-2005, 20:25
LMAO god i hope not

Chris_2k11
31-07-2005, 20:26
I doubt any of the soaps will still be here by then! lol

chance
31-07-2005, 20:27
don't say that! :crying:

Treacle
31-07-2005, 20:27
I'll still be on here if this site is still here :p

Chris_2k11
31-07-2005, 20:29
I'll still be on here if this site is still here :plol, me too! :p

Treacle
31-07-2005, 21:05
lol, me too! :p
I don't think it will be here when I'm 92 though. I hope it is though. It's got to survive 62 years :eek:

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
01-08-2005, 20:43
I'm not worked up, I can just feed the best and most accurate crack rather than people listening to what the bigwigs at ITV say and thinking that it's factual.

Lol same here Walford Queen. Everyone's taking us too seriously!

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
01-08-2005, 20:46
ratings...

Chance - what do you mean?? Lol i don't get it. If you mean that Emmerdale are getting higher ratings, thats not true. Eastenders are higher about 85% of the time, or even 90%. Its only on odd occasions that emmerdale overtake Eastenders.

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
01-08-2005, 20:54

I don't think walford queen is extremely biased, she is just giving her opinion on both sides. She hasnt said anything bad about wither soaps, so therefore, she is neutral and just stating her opinions.

Treacle
01-08-2005, 21:05
I don't think walford queen is extremely biased, she is just giving her opinion on both sides. She hasnt said anything bad about wither soaps, so therefore, she is neutral and just stating her opinions.
Thankyou darling :)

Babe14
02-08-2005, 10:30
As to which soap I prefer in the future will depend a lot on what happens in the future with Easties. (Re: Certain rumours which are doing the rounds)

I like Emmerdale and think that it deserves to win best soap for a change, especially in view on the last few episodes which have been excellent viewing.

Easties is picking up nicely again with a lot of good viewing to come.
So at the moment I'm sticking with Easties.

phils little sister
02-08-2005, 10:49
Eastenders :cheer:

Treacle
02-08-2005, 11:38
EastEnders all the way :cheer:

Jessie Wallace
02-08-2005, 11:45
Eastenders there is now contest.

eastenders mad
02-08-2005, 17:54
Eastenders of course Emmmerdale is so boring

samantha nixon
02-08-2005, 18:10
i didnt vote for any of them as i like them both for different things as emmerdale is kind of in the country with animals and stuff but eastenders is the high life

Amber
02-08-2005, 18:14
I think EastEnders is so much more interesting (although it's boring me with the lack of Jakissie at the moment) Emmerdale just hasn't got anything that makes me want to watch it and to be honest, IMO I'd rather watch BB Live when everyone's in bed!

Kaydie
02-08-2005, 20:11
Emmerdale is my fave at the mo,but eastenders is good too.

crazygirl
03-08-2005, 09:47
i have not seen emmerdale for years

Treacle
03-08-2005, 11:47
Even the poll says 'EastEnders' triumphs and this one is in the 'Emmerdale' forum!!!

Keating's babe
03-08-2005, 13:12
Emmerdale gets my vote. Overall it has been the better soap. Emmerdale has gone from strength to strength, with great acting from everyone. <excluding Shadrach :lol:>.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 13:39
Emmerdale gets my vote. Overall it has been the better soap. Emmerdale has gone from strength to strength, with great acting from everyone. <excluding Shadrach :lol:>.Objection your honour objection... :D

chance
03-08-2005, 13:54
Even the poll says 'EastEnders' triumphs and this one is in the 'Emmerdale' forum!!!
yes but thats wvery predictable,i knew ee would win before people even started voting,people just vote it as they are die hard fans and dont like to admit that its lost the plot a little.

Keating's babe
03-08-2005, 14:37
Objection your honour objection... :D

Objection denied. :lol:

kirsty_g
03-08-2005, 17:05
i like both of them

♥Lovin Me 4 Me♥
03-08-2005, 18:28
Thankyou darling :)

lol ur welcome walford queen

Abi
03-08-2005, 19:49
yes but thats wvery predictable,i knew ee would win before people even started voting,people just vote it as they are die hard fans and dont like to admit that its lost the plot a little.

hear hear

Kim
03-08-2005, 20:06
EastEnders, I can't stand Emmerdale.

Abi
03-08-2005, 20:12
Kim

You said that you watch Emmerdale during the Steph/Shelly saga. That was a boring period. It has been since then that Emmerdale has improved and thus have the ratings. You might love Eastenders, but when you compare them both with an open mind at hte moment, Eastenders has been very poor, while Emmerdale has been on the raise. Sure, Emmerdale is not 2nd in the ratings, i'm not saying that, but it is getting better. You cant just say that Emmerdale is boring, without even looking at it, just the same as you cant say that eastenders is rubbish without looking at it. No doubt Eastenders can do hundreds times better, but at the end of the day, it hasn't in recent episodes. Even if you are a devote fan, surely you can recognise that

chance
03-08-2005, 23:23
well said :)

Treacle
03-08-2005, 23:44
Emmerdale aren't raising their amount of viewers their ratings are still the same as they've ever been.

Treacle
03-08-2005, 23:45
I can admit EastEnders has gone off the boil a little but it's coming back now and it's still better than Emmerdale and what with no competition from Corrie anymore it's easily in first place at the moment.

i_luv_dennis
04-08-2005, 09:34
sorry emmerdale but eastenders get my vote

Treacle
04-08-2005, 12:20
sorry emmerdale but eastenders get my vote
Naturally of course darling :)

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 17:07
eastenders 100% and always will be in my opinion!!

Abi
04-08-2005, 17:14
Even if the Ferreras came back :rotfl:

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 17:33
:thumbsup: yep all the way! :thumbsup:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Abi
04-08-2005, 17:35
:eek: Really? Even if they all returned and did a re-run of the losing their house story?!?!

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 17:41
Well i wouldn't be as interested but id still be behind them no matter what!!!!
:) :) :)

Abi
04-08-2005, 17:42
:eek:
well i'm completly different to you, i watch most of the soaps, but i never have a permanent favourite. At the moment, i prefer Emmerdale, however i'm thinking that the Mitchells return might sway me back to EE. I prefer to take it story by story, and see which is better that way, then i can give a more balanced opinion

Treacle
04-08-2005, 17:47
:eek:
well i'm completly different to you, i watch most of the soaps, but i never have a permanent favourite. At the moment, i prefer Emmerdale, however i'm thinking that the Mitchells return might sway me back to EE. I prefer to take it story by story, and see which is better that way, then i can give a more balanced opinion
I am very loyal so once I like one then I stick with it.

Abi
04-08-2005, 17:49
I sway so much though, i prefer not to get attached to anything, and that includes soaps. When i start to really like a soap, something always happens to make me think again (e.g. the ferreras)

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 17:50
I am very loyal so once I like one then I stick with it.

Same with me,once a fan ALWAYS a fan!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Treacle
04-08-2005, 17:54
I sway so much though, i prefer not to get attached to anything, and that includes soaps. When i start to really like a soap, something always happens to make me think again (e.g. the ferreras)
I support a show though and that means sticking with it through thick or thin. I'm very deep and loyal not shallow and unloyal :p

***Virgo***
04-08-2005, 18:02
Yeh even if there was a bad storyline e.g the ferreras,i would still watch it and support it.Every soap goes through bad patches,now it is eastenders but i still watch it and enjoy it no matter what. :bow:

Abi
04-08-2005, 19:11
I support a show though and that means sticking with it through thick or thin. I'm very deep and loyal not shallow and unloyal :p

In your opinion

Treacle
04-08-2005, 20:02
In your opinion
Yes it is my opinion I had a review of the soaps back in the 80s when 'EastEnders' was legendary and I decided this is the one that I am going to stick with forever. It's just simply divine at the moment and it's getting better and better.

i_luv_dennis
15-08-2005, 08:12
go ee

~*~Leanne~*~
15-08-2005, 11:46
eastenders is the best

Potato1992
17-08-2005, 11:38
emmerdale seems more interesting but eastenders will make a comeback wiv the wedding

***Virgo***
24-08-2005, 18:13
it has to

kayla05
25-08-2005, 21:32
It has to be EASTENDERS!! i love the it!

emma_strange
14-09-2005, 08:04
Eastenders!

dddMac1
14-09-2005, 15:24
Eastenders

gazzer
14-09-2005, 16:40
Emmerdale all the way

xXxJessxXx
14-09-2005, 17:19
eastenders is far better, theres no competition, i dont even like emmerdale i hate it

eastenderfan_91
14-09-2005, 17:22
eastenders no competition i love it!!!