PDA

View Full Version : help wit last nites eppy

Eastenders_4ev@
01-04-2005, 13:41
Hiya everyone
I missed the first 45 mins of footballers wives can someone help me and tell me what happerned?
Thanks K@T!E

Skits
01-04-2005, 14:32
what was happening when you started watching it?

Eastenders_4ev@
01-04-2005, 18:43
what was happening when you started watching it?

The squad had just got taken off the coach about a rape i think

Emmak2005
04-04-2005, 05:19
Reply to Quote:

Hiya everyone
I missed the first 45 mins of footballers wives can someone help me and tell me what happerned?
Thanks K@T!E

Well before all that a mysterious person went into Katie Jones' room (a tequilla cadet hired by Earls Park) and allegedly raped her. The voice was somehow disguised and so was the figure. Jackie mention that son Kyle was currently residing in New Zealand (or Australia - I can't remember which). We were also introduced to the Milligans in the shape of virtually retiring footballer Bruno his wife Lucy and their daughter. Bruno appeared to be a bit of a wide-boy and was quite happily having sex with someone else, whilst his wife was having an evening of strippers with all the other wives and girlfriends. Closet gay (now very publicly outed) footballer Noah Alexander went to a Christian cleansing group to help revert back to his original sexuality. And Tanya Turner & Amber Gates gave birth to their babies. Amber named hers Pundarik. Little was she to know the Tanya and vile nurse Dunkley swapped the babys name tags so Tanya would stand a chance with Conrad. Amber suspected Tanya was lying about her baby's paternity, so carried out a secret DNA test - which angered both Conrad and Tanya. Conrad called her mad for doing so. And all the footballers were pulled off their coach, as Katie reported her rape to the Spanish police. Hazel then attempted to bribe her with money but was told she was not interested. Hazel ended up feeling sorry for her and started to believe her. She then went on to tell the rest of the team how disappointed and disgusted she was with them - because one of them ultimately was lying. Harley Davidson (Ha!) looked uncomfortable about the whole thing, but personally I reckon the rapist was Darius Fry. I mean he's a bit soft anyway and is terrible with girls. Plus he's the least likeliest person to carry out such a vicious attack. Watch out for this weeks episode which sees one of the babies being smothered by a much-loved pet. Hopefully that answers your question Katie. :cheer:

Lisa321
11-04-2005, 15:54
So how come Tanya and Conrad are together? Sorry, I can't remeber the end of the last series. And Amber sticks around the mansion because...?
xXx