PDA

View Full Version : Last Night's Episode 299

suzewebb
01-04-2005, 10:35
Hmmm Smithy lost it with Gina... never saw that coming...... those two were excellent last night and are doing well to stop it being overmelodramatic..great work.

The whole Kennedy thing was, I think, predictable and to be honest... I dont know why they are dragging this out with him... we all know he will go after Sam la de da... as did Pat Kitson (yawn)

The concern about Ramani... awwwwwwwwww... touching.... that whole thing was played well too and Ramani never fails to deliver.

Nice to see Roger without a June, Sheelagh or a Gabriel lurking over his shoulder...also liked his reaction to Margaret's comments about Ramani...

All in all I enjoyed this episode with enough happening... but... I was a little bored of the whole Kennedy thing and the only saving grace for me was that Terry was involved.

samantha nixon
09-04-2005, 19:33
i thought this episode was really good and i love all the alan kennedy stuff as sam is involved but i agree it was a bit predictable but it was still good and i think it was better than the pat kitson stuff