PDA

View Full Version : kat leaving!!???

Debs
01-04-2005, 10:16
have just read on a site that jessie wallace wants to leave eastenders to spend more time with her daughter!!

There is nothing like the power of love - particularly if you are new mum.

But Jessie Wallace's love for her baby Tallulah Lilac is about to be put to the ultimate test.

The EastEnders golden girl wants to leave the soap to spend time with her four-month-old daughter when her contract expires in the summer.

But Jessie, who plays Kat Moon, is reportedly being offered a six-figure sum to stay in the programme.

Producers are preparing to give her a six-month sweetener worth around £100,000 to keep her until Christmas.

They are desperate to boost ratings by getting the soap's most popular couple, Kat and Alfie, back together and are planning a huge Christmas storyline around them.

An insider told The Sun: "Jessie is concerned EastEnders' heavy filming schedule will leave her less time to spend with her daughter.

"Her contract expires in July and she has hinted she may leave. But the producers are determined to persuade Jessie to sign for at least six months.

"They think viewers want to see Kat and Alfie back together

source: ananova

crazygirl
01-04-2005, 10:28
cant blame her it must be hard with a baby and working long hours

dddMac1
01-04-2005, 16:11
I don't blame her either

Jade
01-04-2005, 16:59
Its says is today's Sun that Eastenders have offered her more money to stay.

carolann
01-04-2005, 18:04
i think she is contracted to xmas at least, but i hope she stays easties has been not so good the past wee while

.:SpIcYsPy:.
01-04-2005, 18:47
I love Kalfie!!

andromeda
01-04-2005, 19:34
I hope she stays but... what will be, will be.

#1 Eastender
01-04-2005, 19:46
it says on digital spy that she is staying on til christmas, also i've heard that she and alfie have a rocky start when he asks for a divorce when she gets back and that she fights for him (off who, mo i wonder?). i wonder also if they do end up getting back together and leave together at christmas as shane ritchie is also scheduled to leave at the end of the year.

hayley
01-04-2005, 21:09
ive been looking forward to a kalfie reunion for ages!!!!! i no she has got a baby and i am probably being a bit selfish but they could give her flexible hours!!!???!!

gbnut
01-04-2005, 22:20
it says on digital spy that she is staying on til christmas, also i've heard that she and alfie have a rocky start when he asks for a divorce when she gets back and that she fights for him (off who, mo i wonder?). i wonder also if they do end up getting back together and leave together at christmas as shane ritchie is also scheduled to leave at the end of the year.

yes alfie has asked for a year sabatacol to do other things so they could both leave together.

i_luv_dennis
02-04-2005, 08:35
i wish she was not leavin i like her

i_love_matt!
02-04-2005, 14:46
Kat with 'Enders at least until Christmas
Friday, April 1 2005, 12:27 BST -- by Kris Green

A soap insider today poured scorn on a suggestion that Jessie Wallace was being offered another £100,000 to stay with EastEnders until the end of the year.

The claim was made in a tabloid newspaper report which suggested that the actress, who plays Kat Moon in the BBC soap, would be leaving at the end of her contract in July to spend more time with her baby, Tallulah Lilac.

It said producers were preparing to offer another six-month deal to keep her until Christmas in a bid to boost ratings.

The tabloid also suggested that writers had plans to bring Kat, and her on-screen husband Alfie back together in a 'huge Christmas storyline'.

An EastEnders insider told DS: "Jessie's current contract runs until Christmas anyway."

The insider also confirmed that the eagerly anticipated return of Phil Mitchell would happen within the next two to three weeks, with Kat herself returning soon afterwards.

Bad Wolf
02-04-2005, 14:54
subject resolved