PDA

View Full Version : Dogs

chance
01-04-2005, 10:04
anyone a dog owner here? what breed have you got? name? age? m/f? etc etc.
i have 1 golden female labrador (age 4) millie
1 golden male labrador (age 4) max
1 black female labrador (age 1) lady
1 american bulldog (age 10 months) chance
1 black cross (lab/collie/alsation) age 5 jack

Bad Wolf
01-04-2005, 10:51
i cant have pets as i'm still at uni, but at home i have a cat called tabitha, used to have a border collie called skip, but it destroyed everything

Meh
01-04-2005, 11:44
We don't have dogs, but my neighbour has two dogs. Ones a yorkshire terrier called skip (and I hate him cause he's always snapping at my heels), and the other is a BIG German Shepard called Minnis. Poor thing was a victim of animal cruelty before my neighbours got him and he is real timid even though he doesn't look it. Its quite a struggle to take him on walks as he's very powerful.

My cousins have two cats. Vito just uses the house to eat and he's out on the pull. He must have fathered half the kittens around here! Gringo, Vitos's half brother, is a lazy, getting fatter by the day cat that lazes around the house all day. Everytime I see him, he's either eating or sleeping.

soap addict queen
01-04-2005, 12:16
i got
a staffordshire bull terrier called Jasmine who is 2
2 cats who are 8 called tiddles and pebbles both are half persian
2 fish called bubbles and splash

Jade
01-04-2005, 20:51
I've got a long haired Alsation called Jesse who is mad as a bag of frogs.

My mum and dag have a airdale terrier called Eddie or Hammer Head

di marco
01-04-2005, 21:09
no i havent got a dog, would love one though but my mum says its not really practical
have 2 cats though. smudge (whos 7 and black and white longhair) and daisy (whos tabby and about 15 we think, dont know for sure as we got her from a rescue home)

samantha nixon
04-04-2005, 19:12
hi
i have a colliexlab called pippa
2 rabbits both female smockey and skippy
1 guinea-pig mle called buttons
1 tortoise called tommy who is male
i did also have 4 fish and another 3 guinea-pigs but they dies

soap_gal_
05-04-2005, 12:40
I have a siamese cat called Meeko and a scottish terrier called Betty.

hazey
05-04-2005, 14:31
I have a very large long haired german shepherd she is called Magic and she is 4 in June.she is as her name imply's Magic,she loves to chase the postman and unwanted callers to the house. :cheer:

chamone256
05-04-2005, 16:09
i have 1 staffordshire bull terrier called Beau who is 1 :rotfl:

Abi
05-04-2005, 16:12
i have a black labrodor. He's 6 in July, but still acts like a big puppy. he goes crazy when he sees new people, not in a nasty way, but he gets sooooo excited. He's caled Keegan, after Kevin Keegan, he was my dads "idol", but i think its a bit of a stupid name personally....

MysticKitten
05-04-2005, 20:26
Hiya all, ive got 2 labs one golden called lucy she is 13 months and one black called jake who is 3 months I bloomin love my dogs they are fab!!. I have 3 cats and on sunday daisypatch fluffkin had 4 babies. She had them in the garage in the early morning and when we went in they were already there. My hubby said 3 were alive and 1 was dead and wrapped it up to bury it. I decided to have a check first and its a good job I did cos I revived the little blighter it took me 2 hours but now he is the strongest of the bunch. Ive calle him popey after the pope cos hes a little miracle. xx. :cheer:

Jade
05-04-2005, 20:32
I have a very large long haired german shepherd she is called Magic and she is 4 in June.she is as her name imply's Magic,she loves to chase the postman and unwanted callers to the house. :cheer:

I've got the same called Jessie, and she is completely mad, she hides her bones in the strangest places and is such a big softie, people are wary of her but I really dont know why

lizann
26-04-2019, 20:19
any helpful tips for mange on a small terrier?

Perdita
26-04-2019, 22:11
any helpful tips for mange on a small terrier?
Has a vet confirmed it is mange? If you google treatment for mange it comes up with various suggestions .. but I would get vet advice first ...

lizann
26-04-2019, 22:31
Has a vet confirmed it is mange? If you google treatment for mange it comes up with various suggestions .. but I would get vet advice first ...

going tomorrow

Perdita
27-04-2019, 17:52
going tomorrow

What did the vet say?

lizann
28-04-2019, 00:23
What did the vet say?

took a skin sample and gave me a special shampoo wash and injectable ivermectin, have to return next week, i have to change his food too

Perdita
28-04-2019, 04:43
took a skin sample and gave me a special shampoo wash and injectable ivermectin, have to return next week, i have to change his food too

Hope he gets better real soon :thumbsup: