PDA

View Full Version : Kat pregnant?

tammyy2j
25-07-2005, 12:43
I know that Little Mo discovers she is pregnant by Alfie but i heard that Kat also becomes pregnant but doesn't tell him.

I really would like to see a happy ending for Alfie and Kat, i think Little Mo having another baby that isn't Billy would rule out a reunion for them.

I got this from another spoilerboard so i don't how true it is. I hope Little Mo's pregnancy is a false or that it is Billys maybe she has one night stand with Billy. I thought after the rape Little Mo didn't want to sleep with anyone (i thought she said this to Alfie) and now she is running into bed with Alfie and getting pregnant.

Kim
25-07-2005, 14:18
It said in daily mail's soapwatch that Mo goes round to Alfie's with a bottle of wine on thursday wanting to go to bed. This is a dilema for Alfie who has Kat waiting naked in his bed. Fortunately for Alfie, he is saved by the bell when Nana and Stacey show up.

I know that Mo does fall pregnant with Alfie's baby, and after sleeping with Mo, decides that its wife Kat that he wants to be with and goes straight back to her.

Alfie is gobsmaked when he discoveres that Mo is carrying his child and Kat says that he has to choose either her or her sister. Alfie chooses Kat over Mo and his unborn child and the pair realise that they can't be happy with Mo around them and leave near christmas.

Kat could well fall pregnant aswell, it would be a good storyline and knowing eastenders it would probably happen.

What source said that Kat falls pregnant?

Dr. Tangliss
25-07-2005, 16:38
That would be an explosive story line if both sister's were to get pregnant by alfie!

Kim
25-07-2005, 16:59
That would be an explosive story line if both sister's were to get pregnant by alfie!
Knowing eastenders writers, it would probably happen!

Dr. Tangliss
25-07-2005, 17:00
I hope so!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-07-2005, 22:21
There is already a thread on this. Closing??

Kim
26-07-2005, 07:11
As there are several threads on this, i think its true. Has anyone else heard anything about Kat falling pregnant?

Charmed
28-07-2005, 23:10
I wish Kat got Pregnant.It would re-unite her and alfie for sure!

I'm really against little mo being pregnant!

littlemo
28-07-2005, 23:30
I wish Kat got Pregnant.It would re-unite her and alfie for sure!

I'm really against little mo being pregnant!

Me to when Alfie and Kat leave at Christmas, Little Mo isn't going to have anybody to lean on for support. A pregnancy is the last thing she'll need. Billy and Mo belong together, she's already got a baby, and 2 babies which are not Billy's would definetely put an end to their relationship.

It's a strange situation but I think Little Mo should seriously consider an abortion. I know she kept Freddie knowing it was Graham's but 2 babies to look after is to much for a single woman in my opinion.

Jade
28-07-2005, 23:34
There is already a thread on this. Closing??

Yep there is here! (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=16182)

Closing.