PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Special Spoiler

xCharliex
25-07-2005, 12:37
BAD GIRLS: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

It’s Christmas Eve on G-Wing and, as a chilling wind whips around Larkhall, a disturbing new inmate Miranda Miles (Nicola Redmond) steps off the van. But where has she come from?

Sylvia Hollamby (Helen Fraser) is not happy this newcomer has no paperwork, but with an impending blizzard, it looks like they will have to put up with her - that’s if they make it through the night…

Julie S (Victoria Alcock) is thrilled her best mate Julie J (Kika Mirylees) has returned to Larkhall. But Julie J is still haunted by the memory of Fenner (Jack Ellis) and is convinced she can see him lurking around the landings. But is he?

Wing Governor Joy Masterton (Ellie Haddington) loves Christmas and wants all involved. She’s paying special attention to prison Chaplin Christie (Gaynor Howe) - it’s fancy dress for the screws! But, just as all the guards and inmates are getting into the spirit of things, the lights go out. The wing goes into panic. Except for Miranda...she rather likes the dark.

With the electricity off and the generator broken, Governor Joy is at a loss what to do. Fortunately, Phyl (Stephanie Beacham) is a dab hand with electrics. Soon Phyl and Sylvia are inching their way down into the dark cellars to try and get the generator back on. But Sylvia spots a rat, faints and falls against the door, trapping Phyl.

As the snow piles up outside the prison walls, rehearsals for the pantomime go ahead. But Julie J is still convinced the prison is haunted and she soon has the whole wing in a state of hysteria.

Wing Governor Masterton decides to allow Christie to conduct an exorcism. But the inmates and screws can’t possibly prepare themselves for what happens next. Will they survive the night?

Bryan
25-07-2005, 13:47
my oh my how spooky does this sound!!!???

thanks for posting charlie cant wait for this now! hopefully it will be on the 23rd december, my birthday!!!

Katy
25-07-2005, 13:58
this sounds so good. A christmas specials a good idea.

Bryan
25-07-2005, 13:58
it works so well in an enclosed environment such as a prison, such a good idea

Jade
25-07-2005, 14:07
sounds like a haloween special!!!

should be good!

xCharliex
25-07-2005, 14:12
I dont know if these are 100% but it sounds pretty true anyway, it was taken from where i got the info about the previous episodes, which havent failed to be wrong, but yes it sounds great and i cant wait!

Bryan
25-07-2005, 14:27
once again, thanks for posting, you are a darl'

xCharliex
25-07-2005, 14:49
No probs :)

eastenders mad
25-07-2005, 15:15
wow those xmas eposides sound good.
I wonder if phyl gets out alive???

xCharliex
25-07-2005, 15:19
I reckon she will, although i have a slight feeling maybe one of the cast members will get killed off, i dont know though. I assume its going to be quite a big episode, remember the bombing? Shaz died and quite a few got badly injured. Nothing has been confirmed though, thats just my thoughts

xCharliex
10-09-2005, 23:30
More info and spoilers here plus a couple of piccies

more spoilers from digital spy

Bad Girls

EXCLUSIVE

Bad Girls has finally been given the green light for its eighth series and is expected to start filming very soon. Before then, though, we have the first ever festive special to look forward to.

The episode, which will air during Christmas week, will see the Larkhall inmates snowed in... The cons take the news with a pinch of salt – after all, what’s being snowed-in to prisoners? But it's quite the reverse for Sylvia Hollomby (Helen Fraser) who is desperate to get out and go home!

But hard-faced governing governor Joy Masterton (Ellie Haddington) allows the motley crew to celebrate Christmas in style. Not only does she sanction a Christmas tree, but also surprisingly allows the girls to stage their own pantomime!

Their version of the all-time favourite Snow White promises to be anything but a sedate fairy story and could bring a whole new meaning to that overworked seasonal audience cry “He’s behind you” ! Can’t for the life of me, though, believe our heroine will be accompanied by the seven dwarfs. Then again…

Meanwhile, a new prisoner arrives in Larkhall with no paperwork and unbeknown to them, she is seriously dangerous...

Rather ironically, while filming the Christmas special, the cast were sweating profusely in their large overcoats - while shooting the episode on the hottest day of the year!

As my exclusive pictures reveal, it certainly looked to be good fun. In the main picture, you are able to take a peek behind the scenes as shooting is in progress, while in the others I give you a preview of a couple of the panto scenes themselves. Now what do you reckon our Sylvia is thinking to herself, posing in that charming bonnet? Quite suits her, don’t you think!

My “inside” contact (sorry about that) told me: “It’s an episode that’s got that Christmas magic about it.”

I suspect that could well be worth holding on for. If it’s anything of the quality of some of the cast’s most recent departure – their own rendition of Jailhouse Rock during the Elvis Mania programme – I for one can’t wait.

there are also pictures at
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/scoop/

~*~Leanne~*~
11-09-2005, 16:18
this sounds really cool but a bit freaky

emma_strange
11-09-2005, 18:26
sounds...and looks good!

eastenderfan_91
11-09-2005, 20:49
ohhhhh scary lol i wonder what happens

hazey
11-09-2005, 22:42
sounds like a good episode, not to sure about the ghost of Fenner though. Poor Julie will not cope if she keeps seeing Fenner everywhere.I have seen photos of the costa cons in the snow having snow ball fights looks good.

RealityGap
12-09-2005, 11:33
sounds great - really nail bitting :)

kayla05
14-09-2005, 19:44
Yep, cant wait for it!

Gabby
25-09-2005, 10:49
Same here, sounds great!