PDA

View Full Version : New spoilers from the website

i love shannis
25-07-2005, 10:22
New spoilers from the official website

Irene is on the run with Olivia. Hayley and Kim do their best to stall when Diana drops in, demanding to know where Olivia is.

Hyde goes in search of Irene and Olivia. Just as Diana goes to call the police, Irene, Hyde and Olivia arrive.

Hayley and Kim are finding themselves comfortably close to each other.

Jesse is to be transferred to another prison, but refuses to have representation at his trial.

Martha leaves hospital and Sally visits and tells her about Jesse’s situation. Alf is stunned that they even care about his case. Martha demands to be taken to see Jesse to make him see reason.

Irene struggles to come to terms with the custody verdict and the flaw in her relationship with Hyde becomes apparent to them both.

A teary phone call from Olivia makes Irene determined to confront Diana.

Kim tells Hayley he wants the two of them and the baby to be a family. What does she think?

Morag agrees to act for Jesse. Martha probes the real reason for Alf’s anger towards Jesse. As all the others say goodbye to Jesse, Alf offers an apology for his behaviour and at the last second, a former lover shares a hug with Jesse.

Diana’s son arrives and tells Irene he’s the executor of Chloe’s will. Diana and Olivia are on their way to hear the reading. What is in it that will change everything?

Ric suspects Cassie is cheating on him and she lies to him about having a girls’ night out.

Robbie and Tasha set up home.

Meanwhile, Dan and Leah, Sally, Flynn and Scott go camping. Someone falls over a cliff and is seen lying at the bottom.....

Luna
25-07-2005, 10:24
Robbie and Tasha set up home.....wait have i missed something here????

Saree
25-07-2005, 11:36
I think they get married :searchme:

tammyy2j
25-07-2005, 11:49
Whose is Martha, why is Jesse in jail and is Diana's son James that return?

Debs
25-07-2005, 19:15
who is olivia??? havent watched for a few months?

CrazyLea
25-07-2005, 19:19
chloes baby i think

Bad Wolf
27-07-2005, 12:32
i reacon its flynn at the bottom of the cliff or dan

CrazyLea
27-07-2005, 12:55
looks exciting stuff.. but we have aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages to wait yet :(

CrazyLea
27-07-2005, 12:57
can we have some uk spoilers on here.... i realise that the aussie ones are kind of like them but like ones for more recent stuff.. if anyone gets me ( i think that sounds confusing lol)

i_luv_dennis
27-07-2005, 15:16
you is jessie in prision and i though him and josie are getting married

babyblue
30-07-2005, 19:59
josie and jesse are meant to marry but apparently there's some shocking secret, something about what happened to her in 1989 and because of it the marriage doesn't go ahead. I read it was that she murdered someone but got away with it because the police officer investigating was in love with her.

CrazyLea
30-07-2005, 22:08
yeah i heard she was involved in a murder case to.

kirsty_g
17-08-2005, 14:23
sounds good

iocioc
17-08-2005, 14:29
loads happening cant wait for it all