PDA

View Full Version : Aussie spoilers!!!!!

Bad Wolf
31-03-2005, 17:57
hiya i found this on the H & A site, it looks really really good!

Scott and Hayley are together and happy. When they bump into Kim at the diner, Scott remarks it's lucky that things didn't end up going too far between Kim and Hayley.

Kim and Hayley force a smile but we see them share a look - they're hiding a secret. The next morning Scott wakes up in Hayley's bed and the two of them profess their love for each other. There's more going on than Scott thinks though.

Alf returns from the US with a surprise for Ric - her name is Martha, and she's Alf's grand-daughter! Everyone at the Bay takes quickly to Martha - or 'Mac' as her friends call her. She's country born-and-raised with a straight-up approach to life and skills as an electrician.

Sally asks Mac to check the fuse box and as they chat away, Sally suddenly falls silent. When Mac goes to check her out, she finds Sally collapsed on the floor and out cold!

Sally's quickly rushed to hospital where she is admitted to have an operation to release the blood build-up in her head. When she wakes up, she has blurred vision, but manages to make out someone tampering with her drip settings. Is someone out to get her?

Meanwhile, Colleen's fundraising idea for the Miss Groper Pageant has begun - Summer Bay's murder/mystery party. Marc shows up, claiming he's been bailed and that he's out to get whoever framed him. Everyone is left reeling.

Somewhere close by, gloved hands set a bomb in place.

On his way out, Marc is confronted by someone he seems to know, in the car park. Just as he realises what's going on he is knocked out cold - without a hope of warning the others.

Also this week: Robbie becomes the face of the Yabbie Creek Donut Hut; Peter's son, Ryan, finally makes amends with Leah and Jesse has it out, face to face with Josie.

i_love_matt!
07-04-2005, 13:08
i had already posted these spoilers on the board already.
no reapeat posts!