PDA

View Full Version : Not a clue Sven

BigBoss
31-03-2005, 14:25
Sack Erikson now !

Hes hopeless. Hes more concerned about his money and women rather than Football. England will never win the world cup with him.

Its ok when they are winning but when they are loosing he cant seem to change things. eg. Formation, players etc. He cant motivate his players

chance
31-03-2005, 15:21
beckham takes absolutley everything,and i cant believe he takes rooney off!

phils little sister
31-03-2005, 15:38
Sack Erikson now !

Hes hopeless. Hes more concerned about his money and women rather than Football. England will never win the world cup with him.

Its ok when they are winning but when they are loosing he cant seem to change things. eg. Formation, players etc. He cant motivate his players
yeah your right england will never win the World Cup because IReland will :cheer: :rotfl: :thumbsup: :cheer: :lol: :clap:

Sherbs
31-03-2005, 15:42
Boss. Why sack Eriksson???????

Sherbs
31-03-2005, 15:48
England have lost just 8 out of 51 games (6 of them friendlies) under sven.
So lost just 2 Full Internationals. I would say that record speaks for it self.
Don't suppose you support Real Madrid do you?

Sherbs
31-03-2005, 15:51
Chance. The reason Rooney came off was because as owen picked up a yellow card he misses the next international against wales. So better to to be safe than sorry with Rooney's temprement he took him off so he knew he would be available for the wales game. Its called being a good manager!

chance
01-04-2005, 09:23
oh right.... :rolleyes:

Meh
01-04-2005, 12:08
England have lost just 8 out of 51 games (6 of them friendlies) under sven.
So lost just 2 Full Internationals. I would say that record speaks for it self.
Don't suppose you support Real Madrid do you?

Maybe I'm playing the Devils Advocate here, but I think Svens been lucky with the crop of players England has produced lately. Personally, I think he should drop Beckham and maybe Owen and we would have a far stronger side.

I read that Beckham has hinted at retirement. Good idea.

BigBoss
01-04-2005, 15:03
Yeah hes only lost a few games , but what has he won.?

Hes won the Italian league once and thats all. Oh yeah he wrote a motivation book for players about always playing offensive and not defensive. And yet his team was so defensive in wCup and Euro.

Mark my words, England will not get past the qfinals with Sveny

pie_man
01-04-2005, 16:36
now now bigboss.
sven is not all bad......ok you have a point when you say he's won nowt but hay who cares! as long as we keeping enoying the competitions unlike poor old wales who can't seem to qualify for anything.

adbjcs
01-04-2005, 22:14
how can any body justify playing andy johnson on right wing! sven out! mclaren in i say!

BigBoss
04-04-2005, 16:16
Get Mclaren or any other English manager in and lets kick sveny out.