PDA

View Full Version : Keeping it in the family

Pages : [1] 2

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 22:33
Sequel to keeping the faith. Hi again. I dont know how much of this I will get to do before I go on my hols but will try my best plus I have more time now what with the summer holidays having started. Basically this is set four years after the birth of baby faith and three years after the end of "Keeping the Faith". Sharon and dennis are happy and in love and now have two children. This script concentrates mainly on dennis and the different trials and tribulations he faces as he risks losing his family. Will start posting properly tomorrow but here is the start.

Part 1

“Mummy daddy” ... that was the noise Sharon and Dennis Rickman woke up to every morning and as annoying as it was they wouldn’t change it for the world. Dennis opened his eyes and looked towards the end of his bed where his two daughters were standing both with teddies clutched protectively under their arms. Faith Angela Rickman was four and looked remarkably like her mother. Her hazel eyes and curly blonde made her pretty even in her Barbie pyjamas with a sulky look on her face. Alyss Amara Rickman was three and unlike her sister looked more like her dad. Her hair was mouse brown, short and wavy. Her eyes were big and round giving her a permanently innocent appearance even though her parents knew better. Yes, Dennis believed that he was blessed, he had a beautiful wife and two wonderful kids what more could he want after all how could he not want his family after all he had been through to get them. He and his wife had met as brother and sister and even though she was adopted there was great public pressure for them to split up to start with and both Faith and Alyss had been born through IVF. Dennis sometimes thought about Jacob Daniel, Faiths twin, who had died just hours after being born but then he looked at his daughters and remembered how lucky he was to have them. Dennis loved his family and couldn’t imagine living without his wife or children so what would happen if he had to do just that...

Next part: Family life for the rickmans

stapler
23-07-2005, 22:44
More asap! Look, I'm getting so eager I'm not even saying 'please' now lol.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 22:45
Dont forget your manners or i might forget to post lol but im glad you like it...you do like it?

stapler
23-07-2005, 22:47
No, I'm just replying for the craic - of course I like it lol! Better still I'm loving it. Still can't believe you killed off the lil' baby. Nasty. Hmmm... he could come back in ghost-form with Den.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 22:53
Yeah it was hard killing the little boy but it had to be done and hate to break it to you but someone dies this time and another has a near death experience and i cant rule out the two daughters. Sorry what do you think?

stapler
23-07-2005, 22:55
You kill Sharon I kill you! Ah! You kill Dot and I seriously kill you!

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:02
hmmm ... kill dot...now theres an interesting idea lol

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:05
Antrim isn't that far fom... Grimsby I'm sure so you may run if you touch Dot lol. Awk, go tell me who it is! No one else is around... you could always edit it later? Aren't I very persuasive? I'll buy you a can of Coke if you just write the two little names right here, right now... you wouldn't even have to tell me which one snuffs it and which ones comes fairly close. Please...?

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:07
One name begins with F and the other with D but it might not be who you think

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:08
Faith and Dennis... Faith and Dot... you evil bugger! You're going to kill Little Mo's Freddie and have Dennis come close!

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:10
I cant disclose that information :rolleyes: lol

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:11
So I'm maybe right??? You've written ALL the parts of this sequel yes?

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:12
Anyway what makes you think its Faith. I can tell you this. Rest easy that dennis doesnt die as I need him to finish the trilogy I cant really have a story about him and sharon without him in it. Heres a thought mabye I could be really evil and kill lickle Shilah

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:14
Shilah begins with S not F or D... not being evil myself but I don't care for her - she's only mentioned briefly lol so if I haven't incorporated her into the script in my head then I'm not mentally killing a child because of you... hmmm... I need to rethink some principles there.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:17
Definatly need to rethink soem principals but who am i to talk in my last script i killed of an innocent 1 day old baby so... And now i am determined to make you like shilah and then mabye I will kill her instead of... oops nearly let it slip. To be honst I'm growing rather attatched to faith so dont think i could kill her anyway

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:19
Lol, yeah. Awk, go tell me! I really, really wanna know now!! Don't be fly. You're so... fly. Let's glare.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:21
well one of the people that either dies or comes close, beginning with either F or D, is a new character but nothing is set in stone so none of the characters are safe from death in my script just yet

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:22
by the way just wonderde if you had any prefrences as to who you WANTED to die

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:30
Oh, now I'm liking that idea lol! Who I'd like to die, who I'd like to die... decisions, decisions. Shane Richie, I mean Alfie!

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:32
Lol, we're pretty depressing, why does anyone have to die? Still grief's more gripping, isn't it? Yes, make Alfie die. Work him into your story then - bam - kill him!

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:34
I have to agree with you there but sorry to say I hate him so much right now he's not even getting a look in and considering when it set I'm hoping that in four years he'll be long gone. Out of Dennis. Sharon and Faith who would you kill off and why? You cant have Shilah cos I know youre not attatched to her ( You wait I'll make you like her if it kills me)lol

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:40
I think it's the name I don't like (sorry if you got it from somewhere). Well, I wouldn't kill off Dennis because that means no third script like you stated yourself, wouldn't kill off Sharon because Dennis would be all depressed in the third one... Faith, Faith, Faith, I don't know... see even if she was the brattiest of kids you still couldn't touch her. I know, I have a three year old niece who bullies my two year old nephew (her cousin). "He's just a wee pig, I push him and he just falls over. It's funny."

I really can't choose between them. It's like choosing your arm or your leg... The Libertines or Babyshambles... Armagh or Donegal.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:43
But you have to choose I order you to choose i mean Killing faith or sharon would be hard but I think I could just about do it lol

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:45
Right, how's about this! They get a dog and it gets run over!

hayzie
23-07-2005, 23:47
sorry to interupt but please dont kill anyone in this script! especially not sharon or dennis or faith or shilah(i dont like that name btw.) anyway great start, more soon please! :)

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:47
Thats not one of the choices so it doent count and anyway mabye I should report you to rspca lol Shilah comes from Shiloh meaning peaceful but the more i look at it the more im starting to hate the name too. See what you're doing youre making me hate my own characters name. I suppose I could always change the name...

hayzie
23-07-2005, 23:48
yeah change the name to...shanice! sorry i just love that name, my lickle cousins called shanice and shes so cute, you have to use that name!

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:49
I'm really laughing... the others in the other room must think I'm mad laughing at a comp screen, laughing fullstop me being evil and all lol. I mock you! Hating your own characters names... rspca? You have children's blood on your hands... well, keyobard! Oh, you wrote a child out! That's not manslaughter or natural causes because it was planned! Control Z, Control Z!

stapler
23-07-2005, 23:52
No, no, no keep the weird millie name! We have to hate the child if she's to die. We can't miss her, it's wrong if you like 'em... Squillyfer seeing a whole new side to you tonight lol. So the dog idea... okay, okay, you can replace the word dog with cat instead. Cats are unimportant creatures God made for the craic.

squillyfer
23-07-2005, 23:59
Ok now I'm laughing god knows what my parent think im doing. Youve made me hate the name so much now it has to go so come on all suggestions welcome after all its all you twos fault its being changed and as for the blood on my hands comment stapler i was deeply hurt by that comment lol the kid died of natural causes and i gave him a nice name and a funeral and everything

stapler
24-07-2005, 00:03
Yes lol, I'm sorry. You did give him a lovely name. Bit Moony for my liking, but it was pretty. As for laughing... lol. Awk, seriously, don't be fly - don't kill anyone off... unless... you listening? Faith goes to nursery school or what she thinks is nursery and when she enters the doors she stumbles upon a time machine, travels back in time, kills her Granda who's name happens to begin with 'D', then travels foreward in time to present day just in time for The Simpsons.

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 00:08
sorry stapler...not happening now how about these names

Amara
Hope
Joy
Millie LOL
Alyss
... any that you come up with thinking of names is hard

stapler
24-07-2005, 00:11
Millie means Chav by the way... Alyss (that's just a variation of Alice and Alis, isn't it? Alis is a cool way of spelling it lol, got a mate called Alice who decided to change the spelling of her name one day and has used that ever since... what strange company I keep, saying that I've adopted Stapler under these boards so dum-di-dum.) Yeah, definitely Alyss. Damn you, I like her now!

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 00:13
I like alyss it means truth but i like Amara too it means eternal Oh i dont know what do you think mabye i should sleep on it and make an executive decesion in the morning

stapler
24-07-2005, 00:15
Yes, that's better... I'll meet you here tomorrow some time lol - getting tired myself. Alyss Amara is sounding pretty swaz at the mo, no? (Swaz = sweet as)

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 00:16
Alyss Amara would translate too eternal truth sounds like we have a winner ok Alyss Amara Rickman it is I will edit the post tomorrow night night

stapler
24-07-2005, 00:17
Ttyl dudes.

hayzie
24-07-2005, 00:24
i like the name Hope, it would be good if their kids were called Faith and hope cos they both mean something!

Kim
24-07-2005, 00:32
Great script, keep it going please.

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 00:33
Yeah I thought hope would be good but then if they had any more kids they would have to have a naff name

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 12:30
Right after all that nameing business i completely forgot that im actually writing the story LOL So here is the next part. Oh and the main characters are now Sharon, Dennis, Faith and Alyss

Part 2

Alyss: Coco Pops!!!
Sharon: Come on sweetie, be a good girl and eat the yummy cornflakes

Sharon mimed eating the cereal before offering the spoon to her daughter again.

Alyss: !!! COCO POPS !!!

Alyss shut her mouth tightly refusing her breakfast. Faith giggled.

Dennis: I dont know what you're laughing at misses now come on you two eat your breakfast

Faith let the laughter die from her lips and went back to eating before a mischevous twinkle appeared in her eyes and she flicked a spoonful of cornflakes at her dad.

!!!SPLAT!!!

Dennid wiped milk from his eye before the whole kithchen erupted in laughter

Sharon: Well she gets it from you
Dennis: Yeah well sometimes living with three women I think your ganging up on me.
Sharon: Dennis, your kids are three and four, hardly old enough for me to brainwash them.
Dennis: I wouldnt bet on it

He wiped the remaining cornflakes off of his face before lifting his youngest daughter out of her highchair and walking around the kitchen with her.

Dennis: Come on my little Allykins stop fussing and eat your breakfast.
Alyss: Not hungry!
Dennis: OK but no one can say I didnt try.

Sharon smiled at him

P.s sorry its stort i have to go out will post more about 3

Next part: This cont.

stapler
24-07-2005, 12:48
Can't wait till 3 now lol. You win, I like the child! Damn you!

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 16:52
Yey I win how can you not like her lol Heres the next part. I think theres a certain detail you will like stapler lol

Part 3

Dennis: What are you three doing today?
Sharon: Well I'm taking Faith to nursery and then I'm going shopping so Chrissies offered to look after Alyss for the day.
Dennis: Why?
Sharon: Why what?
Dennis: Why on earth would Chrissie want to look after our hyper three year old for the day?
Sharon: She just wants to look after her grandaughter, whats wrong with that?
Dennis: Nothing its just isnt she busy enough what with James and that?
Sharon: Well she said it was hard in the first few months but james in nearly one now and anyway she says he's a daddies boy. I think she's really happy now.

Dennis put Alyss down on the floor next to a pile of lego which she promptly stuffed in her mouth before handing Faith a beaker of milk and his wife a cup of tea.

Dennis: How is Jake last time I saw him he didnt look too great.
Sharon: Yeah well he took Alfies death hard I mean, a car crash like that, it was just so sudden.

Sharon finished her tea and stood up.

Sharon: Well come on girls time to go. Faith will you be a good girl and take your sister upstairs and put your shoes and coats on for me.
Faith: It's ok mummy, I'm a big girl now

Faith took her little sister by the hand and the two of them toddled up the stairs

Sharon: We're so lucky to have them both you kow, when I think of how we nearly lost Faith...
Dennis: I know but we didnt lose her and now we have her and Alyss and we have each other and that means more to me than anything.
Sharon: I know me too

Just then they heard a stiffled shout from upstairs. It was Alyss

Alyss: Mummy!!! Dadd...!!!
Sharon: Coming darling.
Dennis: Oh whats Faith done this time. Honestly I cant keep up with the little devil. You'll have to sort it I'm late for work as it is.
Sharon: Ok but come here first

Dennis enveloped her in his arms, kissing her goodbye

Sharon: Love you
Dennis: Love you more. I have to go say goodbye to the girls for me. I'll be home at 7 ok
Sharon: Ok bye see you later

With that dennis headed out the door...

Faith: Mummy!!! Daddy!!!

...And sharon headed upstairs to seperate her screaming daughters

stapler
24-07-2005, 17:06
Lol, so that's the dead dude out of the road now just the one that comes close yeah? No... I thought so... damn you! F an D, hmmm... perhaps it's Darren or Demi you kill of lol, but I couldn't see why they'd be apart off the story - oh, Danny! You mentioned Jake so it can be Danny that dies, I'm wrong again, aren't I? Grrr...

More asap please!

squillyfer
24-07-2005, 17:08
Wrong again but top mark for persistance for all you know you could have already guessed but I cant tell you you have to wait and see

stapler
24-07-2005, 17:27
Hmmm... may have already guessed... yeah, I reckon something happens to Faith and Dennis nearly dies trying to save her and that's why there's a new lil' sister to replace her and that's why it's not called Keeping The Faith 2 lol, but Keeping It In The Family.

Awk, post more now! I NEED to know!

stapler
24-07-2005, 17:27
Oh, um please lol.

Kim
25-07-2005, 00:03
More please!!!!!!!!!!!

squillyfer
25-07-2005, 11:57
Thanks again for the replies. I have finalised the issue of who dies and who nearly dies and theres no changing my mind so you'll just have to wait and see. I've also decided how this script ends now all I have to do is get there. LOL Only short this time will do a longer part later.

Part 4

Sharon walked up the stairs, following her daughters' screams to Faiths room. There she found the two little girls clinging to each other, huddled in the corner of the room, their backs pressed tightly against the lilac walls, their faces white with terror and wet with tears. Sharon knelt down in front of them but the sisters didnt look at her. Instead their eyes were focused behind her on the opposite corner of the room. She turned to see what was scaring her daughters so much...then sharons world went black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dennis was having one of the worst ever days at work. The bookies was a booming business and he could easily provide for his wife and children but it did have its downfalls. Today for example, with awkward customers, evasive accountants and Pat getting on at him about the betting license renewal Dennis couldnt wait to get home to his family.
Then came the phone-call that changed his life.

Next time: Whats happened to dennis' family

Luna
25-07-2005, 12:02
OMG!!! You killed Alfie :eek: :eek: :eek:

squillyfer
25-07-2005, 12:24
Hi again heres that longer part i promised. Will do more later tonight after ee

Part 5

^RING RING^

Dennis answered the phone hoping it would only be a short phone call or even better a wrong number

Dennis: Hello, Dennid Rickman speaking
? : Hello Dennis
Dennis: Hi erm who is this?
? : Awww dont you remember me. I'm hurt. Dont worry no doubt you'll remember me soon enough

The voice on the phone was honey coated in false niceties and Dennis didnt like it.

Dennis: Look I dont know who you are but if this is some kind of sick joke...
? : What Dennis? What will you do?
Dennis: Thats it I'm putting the phone down
? : I wouldnt do that if I were you
Dennis: Well your not me are you so goodb...
? : Its in both of our best interests that you do exactly what i say.

Dennis was worried and at the same time intigued

Dennis: And why's that ?
? : Because I have something that I think you'll want.
Dennis: Really, and what might that be?
? : Your Family

The phone dropped to the floor

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dennis burst out of the bookies, with Pat shouting after him, and ran across the square towards his home. He opened the unlocked front door without a second thought and ran inside, searching the rooms for his family.

Dennis: Sharon? Faith? Alyss?

Frantically he ran upstairs and started looking up there. First in his room, then in alyss's room and finally Faiths room. At first he found nothing out of place in Faiths room then as he stepped further into the room he saw it, the evidence that all was not well. There, directly in the middle of the shiny laminate flooring, was a glistening patch of fresh blood. Sharons blood.

Next part: Are his family ok?

stapler
25-07-2005, 12:26
Yeah, she killed Alfie! :rotfl: Doesn't this script just rock?? Oh... who's in the bedroom?

squillyfer
25-07-2005, 12:29
you see how my mind works lol Now I have sharons blood on my hands

stapler
25-07-2005, 12:34
Every time I try and post it won't let me. Third time bloody lucky becuase I have some things I need to say to you.

Stick to killing the Moons, you can't take Sharon! Grr!

Secondly, you can't have Faith or Alyss either.

Thirdly, I can't wait that long till EE so please, please, please post another wee one now.

And fourth and foremost, Dennis should have dialled 1471 to get the callers number lol. Jk.

squillyfer
25-07-2005, 20:14
I think dennis was slightly more worried about his wife and kids than dialling 1471 Lol. Heres the next part I'm really determined to get this finished before I go on holiday which is in two weeks. Dont know if I can post any more today but will do my best the problem is im posting it faster than im writing it LOL :o

Part 6

For the first time in her short life Faith Angela Rickman was truly afraid. Her sister was crying and her mum wouldnt wake up.
Faith knew when she saw the bad men in her room that it wasnt a good thing but when Alyss had screamed Faith had quickly clamped a hand over her mouth. faith had thought that her and Alyss were in trouble and that was why the bad men were there, to punish them. She thought that telling Mummy and Daddy would only make it worse but when the bad men hit Mummy Faith knew that it wasnt her in trouble and that this was something else, something worse.
Faith shivered. She was so cold. The room was dark and damp and Faith had grazed her knee on the concrete floor as her blindfold had been removed and she had be thrown into the room. Alyss was crying on the floor beside her, dazed and confused. Faith pulled her into a hug. She had always been independant, even as a toddler she would try to help Mummy look after Alyss. She was bright too. She had been able to read and speak fluently far beyond the vocabulary of anyone else her age since she was three. Daddy said that the way she liked to do things her own way made her a lot like Mummy. Faith liked that.

Faith: Shhh its ok Alyss, Mummy will wake up soon, she's just having a nap and then Daddy will come and get us and take us home.

Alyss sniffed away her tears and looked at her sister with a wide eyed expression.

Faith: Its ok Daddy wont let us miss tweenies.
Alyss: YAY TWEENIES!!!!
?: Pipe it down or you'll get whats coming to ya.

The balding man in the corner of the room had obviously been told to watch sharon and the children but Faith wasnt detered.

Faith: Shush Alyss

Faith placed a finger on her lips to reinforce the point.

Faith: We have to be good or Daddy will be cross when he comes and you'll spoil Mummys nap.

The guard let out a laugh that snorted through his nostrils

Guard: Your Daddy aint comin to get you he's probably doin a runner like he always does but i aint worried cos the boss'll get him in the end.

Faith got to her feet and placed her hands on her hips in what she considered to be a very grown up mannor.

Faith: HE IS SO COMING
Guard: Yeah whatever, you little pipsqueek

Faith looked hurt and sat back down.

Faith: Dont worry Alyss. He will come. Remember the time that birdie was stucked in the chimely and Daddy saved it and it flew home. Well this is just like that and soon Daddy will come to take us home and that man will look very silly

Faith looked back at her Mummy. Sharons head was still bleeding and she still wouldnt wake up but Fath was determined to stay posotive. Mummy must be tired, she thought, but even so this was a very long nap

squillyfer
25-07-2005, 20:15
The bird was nearly a cat but you got your one favour when I killed of Alfie stapler I am not killing their cat. :p Will try post more after ee

stapler
25-07-2005, 21:35
The bird was nearly a cat but you got your one favour when I killed of Alfie stapler I am not killing their cat. :p Will try post more after ee

:rotfl:

hayzie
25-07-2005, 21:50
just caught up with this its brill! who is in the room?! phil? grant? hurry up dennis and save them! please let sharon be alright! more soon please :)

stapler
25-07-2005, 22:04
Well, the man said boss and I know Minty's bald, but not that "hard" anymore so he couldn't do it... maybe it's the one that used to manage the snooker hall. :hmm:

Kim
26-07-2005, 08:28
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stapler
26-07-2005, 12:06
I know you're not on right now Squillyfer, but reply to this message when you do catch me because I know what happens! I know what you have planned, I know who dies and nearly dies! (I'm being sincere this time hehe.)

squillyfer
26-07-2005, 15:49
Oh you know do you well then there's really no point in me writing it is there now LOL Tell me your thoughts on my master script plan who dies in your version?

I will post more about 6

stapler
26-07-2005, 17:38
It's not my version! I jumped inside your head this morning and now realised how everything unfolds! Right Faith is in a heck of a lot of trouble, we've gathered that lol, and somehow Sharon and Alyss become out of danger so it's just Faith Dennis has to rescue. Something happens, perhaps a gun comes into play, and she nearly dies and Dennis dies saving her - but! Here's your twist! And it's clever, I'll give you that. Dennis has died... in a sense... and is revived by the wonders of medical science once the doctors get to him, y'know he's stopped breathing or something and they perform CPR and there we have it!

I am right this time, aren't I?

squillyfer
26-07-2005, 17:52
God you are so close its unbelievable. Not quiet there but sooooooo close I'm worried LOL

stapler
26-07-2005, 18:30
Yay! Lol!

stapler
26-07-2005, 18:30
So you gonna put me out of my misery and post or what lol???

squillyfer
26-07-2005, 18:50
I know I said I'd do this later but my little sis who is 10 is having her mates round for a sleepover so the chances of me having five minutes peace later are next to none plus I'm scared of all my wonderfully imaginative, top secret plot lines being discovered so I have to hurry up and write and beat you too it. You didnt get it right Stapler but I swear you did leap into my head cos youre not far off right. Here it is.

Part 7

When Sharon finally woke up, over three hours after herself and her children had been kidnapped, her head was throbbing and she couldnt think straight. She opened her eyes. Even the dim light that was seaping into the room was burning at her eyes forcing he to clamp them shut again. She touched the back of her head. Her hand brushed over the dark patch of dried blood that had tangled itself in her hair.
She dared to open her eyes. The light wasnt so harsh anymore. She looked around to get a better feel of her surroundings. Her daughters sat together against the opposite wall. They had clearly not noticed that there mother was awake yet. Faith was whispering to Alyss but Sharons head was throbbing too much for her to make anything out.Sharon tried to move but her legs were stiff from laying on the cold damp concrete floor. She shifted her foot and dust flew up, clogging her airway and making her cough. Thats how the guard noticed that she was awake...

Guard: Hello beautiful, bout' time you woke up, now you can get your stupid brats to shut up.

Sharon may have been disorientated but her judgement skills were not affected and she knew instantly not to trust this man.

Sharon: Where are we? What do you want with us? Why are we here? Are you in charge? You had better not have hurt my kids ?

The last question was more of a statement but the uncertainty in sharons voice suggested otherwhise. The guard chuckled.

Guard: Thats a lot of questions for someone so...well...blonde...are you sure you can handle the answers.
Sharon: Look I'm sure that whoever kidnapped us, and its obvious to me that that wasnt you, I'm sure that they didnt do it just so you can sit there on your backside and insult me.

Alyss and Faith scrambled over to where there mother was sat, suddenly feeling that being with her was the safest option. The guard grunted.

Guard: Answer one I'm not so stupid as to tell you were you are...
Sharon: Wanna bet?
Guard: Answer Two you are what is know as leverage, we can use you to get what we want...
Sharon: Are you sure about that?
Guard: Answer three, ask your husband...
Sharon: Well, he's not here are you blind or something?
Guard:Answer four No I am not the boss I prefer to take a backseat role.
Sharon: Figures. All you have to do in the back seat is sit on you fat backside and make sure you dont drool in your sleep. Are you sure you have what it takes?
Guard: And answer four...
Sharon: You cant count?
Guard: I meant answer five, No i have not harmed your little brats but much more of your lip and they wont know what hit them.
Sharon: Well they will cos I'm presuming it will be you and my kids aint that thick.
Guard: Right thats it...

Half and hour later and Sharon, Faith and Alyss were all sat tied to chairs, gagged and blindfolded. Even Alyss had given up on crying and had been reduced to a slow sob. Faith was sticking to her guns, pretending to be brave for her Daddy and Sharon could only hope and pray that dennis would come through for them.

Next part: How does Dennis know the kidnappers?

stapler
26-07-2005, 18:57
I know I said I'd do this later but my little sis who is 10 is having her mates round for a sleepover so the chances of me having five minutes peace later are next to none plus I'm scared of all my wonderfully imaginative, top secret plot lines being discovered so I have to hurry up and write and beat you too it. You didnt get it right Stapler but I swear you did leap into my head cos youre not far off right. Here it is.

Next part: How does Dennis know the kidnappers?

Lol... hmmm I'm getting to that part. How does Dennis know the kidnappers, how does Dennis know the kidnappers. What's he gone and done or got involved with, maybe it's because he was friends with Andy... Eddie, Andy's mate was bald, wasn't he? It's either that or the Mitchell's, oh, oh, oh! It's whoever he hurt when he was sent to prison before arriving in EE!

stapler
26-07-2005, 18:59
Another quick one before 6?

squillyfer
26-07-2005, 18:59
Your way off and why is everyone obsessed with the guard guy he's just some flunkie lightweight. I have to go now put please reply I have to take my sis and her mates to the shop but will read them when I get back and will post more later

stapler
26-07-2005, 19:13
Your way off and why is everyone obsessed with the guard guy he's just some flunkie lightweight. I have to go now put please reply I have to take my sis and her mates to the shop but will read them when I get back and will post more later

Whether he's just some "flunkie lightweight" or not, it's not to go unnoticed. Hmmm see now I'm starting to reckon you want us to dismiss him, throwing us from the fact that he is actually a crucial character as the plot thickens. It's usually the dobby, useless ones that prove to determine the victims' fates in scripts and films and stuff because they let 'em go because they're incapable.

I'll guess it all soon lol! How many parts is there to this script anyway?

squillyfer
26-07-2005, 20:14
I dont know how many parts there will be but probably not as many as keeping the faith mabye 15-20. Keep guessing you were really close before and I think I'm killing more people than originally stated but dont worry the extras are not main or crucial characters oh and I really think its time I have the guard a name

Jessie Wallace
27-07-2005, 01:10
This is really good, well done

stapler
27-07-2005, 11:10
I dont know how many parts there will be but probably not as many as keeping the faith mabye 15-20. Keep guessing you were really close before and I think I'm killing more people than originally stated but dont worry the extras are not main or crucial characters oh and I really think its time I have the guard a name

A random name or a name we will vaguely be familiar with in the show? It is Eddie isn't it? Andy's mate... but then Andy always liked Dennis... ohhhh but Eddie cheated on Andy before the death so perhaps this is all circulated around Johnny Allen. I know I'm way off now lol!

squillyfer
27-07-2005, 20:55
Way off again sorry.It had nothing to do with Eddie or Andy I promise and lets call the guard Pete. I would have posted more yesterday but I had an allergic reaction and have been in bed ill so i will post more when I can, probably later tonight

stapler
27-07-2005, 23:14
Damn it lol! I'll find it out!

Kim
28-07-2005, 00:13
Great script. Do more when you can please.

stapler
28-07-2005, 18:27
Post more asap please!! We haven't had any all day.

squillyfer
28-07-2005, 18:29
I know I'm sorry I still felt really ill yesterday and not to great today either but will definatly post more tonight. In the meantime I want your thoughts on how dennis knows the kidnappers

stapler
28-07-2005, 18:31
Oh, sorry. Get well soon. How Dennis knows the kidnappers? Maybe he grew up with them... maybe it's something to do with care as a child.

hayzie
28-07-2005, 19:46
just caught up, fab as usual! more soon, im intrigued! :)

squillyfer
28-07-2005, 21:50
Hi again I still feel ill but if I want this finished before i go on holiday I really must get posting. Do you realise this has nearly as many posts Keeping the Faith and it isnt even half way through. Its cos of all the talking we do lol.Sorry you wont find out how dennis knows the kidnappers in this part but definatly in the next part.Thanks for the replies here it is

Part 8

For what seemed like forever, though was only really 15 minutes, Dennis just knelt down staring at the patch on the floor were his wifes blood had been spilt. He couldnt think straight. He didnt know what to do. He thought back to the phone-call earlier that day. Why had this happened? Why his family? Then Dennis remembered the voice on the phone and it all made sense.
Dennis jumped to his feet. If they were with who dennis thought they were with, then his family were in serious danger. He had to save them. Then dennis realised his main problem, how could he save them if he had no idea where they were and had no way of contacting them? Dennis walked back downstairs to the living room and sat on the sofa, his head in his hands. He had to do something, but what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Even gagged and blindfolded and tied to a chair, her senses dimmed and her thoughts cloudy, Sharon still heard the footsreps. Even if she hadnt it wouldnt have been hard to know that someone else was in the room apart from the guard and her children. It was given away by the guards shuffling footsteps towards the visiter and his high pitched grovelling followed by the new persons deep booming voice of authority.

Man: Why are they tied like that?
Guard: Well I thougt it was best, you know incase they tried to escape.
Man: Pete are you an idiot?
Pete: Erm no sir, unless that is you want me to be.
Man: Oh stop grovelling you pathetic excuse for a man, its embarassing.

Sharon heard the new mans mocking tones then a sound she knew instinctivly...high heels clicking over concrete.

Woman: Hi sweetcakes
Man: Hey Daisy my babe what are you doin here?
Daisy: Thought I'd come see what was going on. Hey why are they tied to chairs?
Man: Cos Pete here in his infinate wisdom thought that two toddlers and the little woman were going to escape but he's just about to rectify that arent you Pete...at least take the blindfold and gags out I mean come on
Pete: Oh yes...yes

Sharon heard Pete shuffle across the room to where Alyss was tied. Alyss wimpered as Pete touched her face to remove the blindfold.

Daisy: Aww she's sweet
Man: If you say so
Daisy: What I meant was sweet considering how scrawny she is. You can tell she's got dennis in her
Man: Yeah whatever

Something about Daisys voice was nagging at Sharon but se couldnt quite place her finger on it. Faiths restraints were removed without a sound

Daisy: Look Dave a stubborn one
Dave: Yeah well that wont last long. She gets that from her dad

The man who sharon now knew was called Dave shoved Pete out of the way and stepped infront of Sharon, first removing her gag then placing his hands on the to of her blindfold.

Dave: I'll do this one Pete. I wanna look into the eyes of the woman that turned Dennis Rickman onto the straight and narrow. .......

To be continued...

stapler
28-07-2005, 22:23
Ohhh! Dave, Daisy and Pete... means absolutely nothingto me lol. More asap please!

hayzie
30-07-2005, 00:14
oooh who the hell are dave daisy and pete?! lol fabby! more soon please! :D

squillyfer
30-07-2005, 23:33
Sorry if this isnt making sense but bear with me.

Part 9

The blindflod was off and sharon was looking into the eyes of the man who was obviously behind this whole thing. Dave just smiled

Dave: Well thats a turn up for the books. Dais' why didnt you tell me it was her?
Daisy: Thought it would be a good surprise
Dave: Well it certainly is. Sharon Watts. Fancy that
Sharon: For starters its Rickman now and do I know you?
Dave: No but my dad knew your dad. Or should I say yours and dennis' dad.

Sharon broke eye contact ignoring the coment and looked to daisy who was leaned against the door frame, then it clicked...

Sharon: Erin...

Sure she looked a bit different but this was definatly Erin.

Daisy: What?
Sharon: Its Erin isnt it or at least it used to be.
Daisy: Erin got old I like Daisy better
Sharon: So how do you fit into all of this wheres your daughter.
Daisy: Oh her, social took her of my hands a loooooong time ago so now I'm here chillin with my honey

Daisy smacked her lips together and reapplied her makeup as she non too subtly draped her arm over dave. Sharon shook her head. She looked at her daughters. Because of the way the chairs were facing, sharon was unable to see their faces but Alyss was visably shivering with fear.

Sharon: Am I at least allowed to know why we are here, what do you want?
Dave: You know what I think its time we gave little Dennis a call and you can ask him yourself.

Dave gave a sly smirk before pulling out his mobile and dialling what sharon easily recognised as her home phone number

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*RING*RING*

Dennis jumped up from the sofa and grabbed at the phone on the table beside him.

Dennis: Hel...Hello?
Dave: Hello Dennis
Dennis: Where are they Dave? Where are my family?
Dave: Oh so you remembered who I was then. For a moment I was under the impression that you conveniently forgot about me.
Dennis: Let them go Dave, this is between me and youDave: Not anymore Dennis and anyway I think its only fair dont you? You took my family now I'm taking yours.
Dennis: Dont hurt them Dave please dont hurt them
Dave: How do you know their not already dead
Dennis: Cos if they were you wouldnt be teasing me with this crap
Dave: Now Dennis come on mind that temper of yours after all someone could get shot.
Dennis: Stop it Dave just stop it
Dave: Oh yes I forgot she doeasnt know does she. Honastly Dennis to keep something like that from your own wife or should i say sister. That must have been fun for you trying to bed your sister
Dennis: SHUT UP
Dave: So what does she know dennis. That you worked for the firm? That you hurt people? That your a murderer?
Dennis: You cant prove that but yes she knows I told her
Dave: More like her daddy told her
Dennis: So what if he did she knows and thats all that matters
Dave: Ahh but she doesnt know about me does she?
Dennis:...no
Dave: I thought not after all she seems like a family person. She probably wouldnt like to know who I am
Dennis: Please Dave I'm begging you just leave them out of this
Dave: Thats rich Dennis. Did he beg you. Did he beg for his life as you held a gun in his face. Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to give you the chance to do what you should have done years ago Dennis. I'm going to put this phone on loudspeaker and you're going to tell her who I am ok

Dennis could hear muffled noises then with clarity his wifes voice

Sharon: Dennis?
Dennis: Oh sharon are you ok how are the kids?
Sharon: We're fine for the moment but I do have a gun in my back so whatever you're supposed to tell me you should probably get on with it.

Dennis could tell from her voice that sharon was scared

Sharon: Who is he Dennis?
Dennis: Ok I should have told you this a long time ago baby. You see the thing is he's...
Dave: go on dennis tell her
Dennis: His name is Dave Dalton. He's Jack Daltons son

Dennis heard sharons sharp intake of breath as she was shocked into silence.

Dave: Thanks dennis thats all for now. I'll be in touch when I decide which member of your family to disspose of first.

With that the phone clicked off and dennis was left to wallow in the self pity of his regrets while his family were scared for their lives

Next time: What does dave want and dennis takes action

stapler
31-07-2005, 11:59
:eek: Now I didn't see that coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: Brilliant! More asap please.

squillyfer
01-08-2005, 14:39
Glad to have finally surprised you stapler for a minute there i thought you were going to guess the whole plot lol. Really need to get writing this now because I go on holiday early Sunday morning and don’t get back till the 25th and I don’t want to leave it that long if I don’t have to. So here it is.

Part 10

Sharon couldn’t believe what she had just heard. For some reason it was much easier for her to forgive Dennis for what he did if she pictured Jack Dalton as a loner. Sharon had always assumed that given the line of work he was in he simply didn’t have a family the revelation that he did was...well...shocking. Sharon just didn’t know what to think. Dave looked about 24/25 years old. Daltons murder was eight years ago meaning that when his dad died Dave was just 16 and still a child in the eyes of the law. Sharon glanced at her own two children and found it hard to imagine them one day waking up to find out that someone had killed their daddy. Sharon had thought this whole thing was behind them and as far as she knew herself, Dennis, Den, Phil, Andy and Jack Dalton himself were the only people to know the identity of Daltons killer and since three of those people were dead and one was in prison it was Sharon’s belief that she was never going to have to deal with this again. Once again she was wrong.
Dave looked at Sharon. Her head was bowed, her long blonde hair cascading over her shoulders in an attempt to hide her face but Dave could see her eyes. He could see the hurt and the betrayal she felt. He could see the turmoil she was going through inside her head and he almost felt sorry for her. Almost.
When it came down to it Dave didn’t care about the fact that Dennis had killed his dad, if he was honest he was almost glad of it. His dad never cared about him. No, if he was honest this was all about money. Dave needed some and the information he had against Dennis was a good way to get it. Daisy walked round behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He shrugged her off. He didn’t even know what she was doing here and besides he has business to do. He turned to Sharon.

Dave: You didn’t know about me did you

Sharon looked up.

Sharon: No I didnt
Dave: Did your dad tell you?

Dave softened his voice and sat down of the floor beside her chair. Dennis was right. This wasnt about them and if dennis did as he was told nothing would happen to them so there really was no reason for Dave not to be civil towards this family.

Sharon: Yeah when he found out about me and Dennis he flipped and told me to try and split us up.

Sharon had no idea why she was opening up to Dave but the thing was that he didnt seem like a bad person. He was being nice to her and it seemed to her as though he genuinly didnt want to hurt her.

Dave: It must have been hard for you two... you know the whole brother and sister thing.
Sharon: Well he's not really my brother cos I was adopted and it just sort of happened. You cant choose who you fall in love with.
Dave: No I suppose not although I never imagined Dennis of all pople to settle down and have kids.
Sharon: He's a great dad he really is he's changed a lot.

Dave stiffened and came to his senses. He stood up and crossed the room to where Faith and Alyss were positioned.

Dave: Yeah well nobody changes that much. Pete untie the kids and let them sit over there they're tired it can't do any harm.
Pete: K' boss

Pete untied Faith and Alyss who rushed over to their mum before, after much reasurrance from Sharon, settled down and fell asleep together in the corner.
For what seemed like forever nothing else seemed to happen and the only noise that could be heard was the gentle breathing of Sharons sleeping daughters then all of a sudden daves phone went off. he hastened to answer it.

Dave: Hello?
Dennis: Hello Dave
Dave: Dennis? How did you get this number?
Dennis: Never heard of caller display and automatic redial?
Dave: Well...I...
Dennis: Look Dave I now have your phone number and I also have a pretty good idea where you are
Dave: Oh you do do you?
Dennis: Yes I do. So either you tell me what the hell it is you want and let my family go or I go to the police.
Dave: What and risk your precious family? I don't think so
Dennis: Don't count on it dave from now on I call the shots so what is it you want?
Dave: Ok Dennis if thats the way you want it. I want half a mil in cash by tomorrow.
Dennis: What how am I supposed to get that kind of money so quick?
Dave: That's not my problem although I suppose it would be easier for you if you had less mouths to feed how would you feel about little Alyss here being an only child?
Dennis: NO! No I'll get the money...somehow
Dave: Good boy Dennis but remember tomorrows the deadline if you dont have the money by five tomorrow evening then you can say goodbye to you little family.

Dave ended the call and everything was quiet again

i love shannis
01-08-2005, 18:45
Brilliant script you are doing a really good job :cheer:

stapler
01-08-2005, 19:09
I've ran out of compliments I think... lol. More as soon as possible please!

squillyfer
01-08-2005, 20:49
Thankyou sooooo much I get really worried that my story is no good especially since its so different from Keeping the Faith. I will write more either later or early tomorrow

hayzie
01-08-2005, 23:57
brilliant more soon!

stapler
02-08-2005, 12:03
Thankyou sooooo much I get really worried that my story is no good especially since its so different from Keeping the Faith. I will write more either later or early tomorrow

C'mon, need more! :p

Oh, and personally I think it's well outdid Keeping the Faith - I can only hope the next one is as... dramatic! lol :thumbsup:

squillyfer
02-08-2005, 15:13
This thread now has as many posts as keeping the faith did when it ended lol. I will try post more later about 6-7

stapler
02-08-2005, 16:24
Okie dokie - I'll hold you to that! And don't you go killing anyone either!

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 17:24
that is so good more more more please

squillyfer
02-08-2005, 17:57
Hi only four more days for me to post before my hols. Thanks for all your great replies its good that you like it

Part 11

Dennis ran out of his front door but stopped himself once he was outside. He had to think straight for this he was no good if his head was all over the place. He walked briskly over to the Vic and went straight to the bar were Jake was serving.

Jake: Hi mate what can I get you?
Dennis: Nothing look is chrissie upstairs
Jake: Yeah she is why?

Dennis didnt stop to answer the question. He went round the back and upstairs finding Chrissie in her sons room. She was leant over the crib when she noticed him.

Chrissie: Shhh he's only just gone to sleep

She pulled dennis into the living room away from the sleeping baby.

Chrissie: Its so nice to see you but what are you doing here? Sharon was supposed to be coming round to drop Alyss off.
Dennis: Look Chrissie I need your help.
Chrissie: Ok what is it?
Dennis: I need £500 000 by the morning
Chrissie: What! What on earth for?
Dennis: Look Chrissie your like family to me and Sharon. You are family and you know I wouldnt ask unless it was really important. It's sharon and the kids. They're in trouble and without that money I might never see them again.
Chrissie: Dennis I'd love to help but I just dont have that kind of money. All of what I have is tied up in the Vic and what with having the baby and all that things are tight at the moment. Mabye you should go to the police.
Dennis: No no police. If I even go near a police station my familys dead.
Chrissie: I dont know what to suggest Dennis. I dont know what you shoud do.

Dennis leant foreward and let his head rest in his hands. He didnt know either. He had to face facts. There was no way he could get that money by the morning. Then it came to him and he knew what to do. It really was time to take matters into his own hands.

Dennis: Its ok Chrissie. I know exactly what to do. Look you cant tell anyone about this. Ok?
Chrissie:Ok

With that he stood up and strode out of the room. He walked out of the Vic and towards the tube station. He was going to get his family back if was the last thing he ever did.

Will try do more later

stapler
02-08-2005, 19:25
Yeow! It's later now!

eastenders rox
02-08-2005, 22:38
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz (etc.) post mor! i cant wait. This script is fabby hun. ! xxxx

eastenders rox
02-08-2005, 22:38
More , now !

squillyfer
04-08-2005, 19:51
i only really have tomorrow to finish this :eek: :confused: :eek: so I will try post more later tonight
Part 12

Faith opened her eyes and looked around. She pushed her sleeping sister off of her shoulder and looked at her mother. The room had darkened and the sun was about to set.

Faith: Mummy where's daddy?
Sharon: Dont worry sweetie, he'll...
Dave: He'll be here soon enough now shut up will ya!
Sharon: Hey! she's just a kid dont talk to her like that

Dave ignored her, walked to the corner and started making out with Daisy. He seemed agitated and on edge. Sharon got the distinct impression that things werent going to plan...that they were moving too fast. It was almost as if Dave never expected to get this far...

^^^^^^^

Dennis headed to the tube station but was forced to pause when requesting a ticket. When he had told dave he knew where he was it was nothing short of a lie. Dennis had the vague idea that they must be in south london since thats where he knew Dave lived but other than that he had no idea...then he had an idea. He ducked into the mens toilet and locked himself in a cubicle. He dialled the number on his mobile and prayed. This could only work if Sharon was in the right frame of mind to think fast.

^^^^^^^

Dave and Daisy were interupted by the ringing of Daves mobile. Dave broke off mid fumble and answered it in an irritated tone of voice.

Dave: Yeah?
Dennis: Its me, look I need to talk to sharon about the money we have a joint account you see and...
Dave: Yeah whatever here:

He passed the phone to sharon and proceeded to play seductively with Daisys ear. Dennis couldnt believe his luck it had been so easy but it wasnt over yet this still all relied on sharon being convincing.

Dennis: Ok sharon look heres the deal I'm coming to get you but theres the small matter of me not knowing where you are so I need you to describe it to me and sound like we're discussing how to get the money can you do that for me?
Sharon: Yeah...yeah I think so
Dennis: Ok. Right what does it look like?
Sharon: Well you could try that place where dad ended up when chrissie wanted his money.
Dennis: A celler?
Sharon: Yeah thats the one
Dennis: Is there a window?
Sharon: Just the one
Dennis: What do you think is upstairs?
Sharon: I dont know what else to suggest you could try the club
Dennis: A nightclub. Right I think I know where you are
Sharon: You've got it all?
Dennis: Yeah dont worry baby I'm coming to get you and the girls how are they?
Sharon: Ok, be quick I want to come home
Dennis: I'll be there as fast as I can

Dennis ended the phonecall and Sharon handed Dave his mobile.

Dave: So is it all sorted will I get my money?
Sharon: Yeah I ...I think so
Dave: I better or else.

Sharon sighed. Her head was pounding and now because of that phonecall she had confused even herself. She just wanted this all to be over and to be back in Dennis' arms with her children beside her.

^^^^^^^

Dennis exited the toilets and bought a tube ticket to south London. Sharon had said that she thought the upstairs was a club that meant there was only one place they could be: Jack Daltons old club

Next time: The confrontation

hayzie
04-08-2005, 23:52
wow! fabby huni! more soon please! :D

stapler
06-08-2005, 17:19
You left us for two odd weeks with that cliff hanger! That's unfair - we need the confrontation now!

squillyfer
06-08-2005, 23:59
Its better than the cliff hanger I was going to leave you with i was going to have him walk through the door kill someone then leave it lol I will be back for the 25th I will finish it then promise

stapler
07-08-2005, 11:00
25th lol, can't wait!

ameliauk1
09-08-2005, 20:29
more soon please hun fab!!! xxxx

~*~Leanne~*~
12-08-2005, 10:14
thus is really good can't wait for you to post more

samantha nixon
12-08-2005, 14:57
this is really really good i cant wait for the next part

squillyfer
26-08-2005, 12:09
hi I'm back and i will post more tonight

squillyfer
28-08-2005, 00:54
hi sorry about the wait but i have the ending all sorted now and i have even started writing the third and last installment which is going to be called Keepsakes but for now here is some more of this. Sorry if its rubbish but it was written while i was crammed in a car on the way to devon.lol Oh and sorry its short but its late will do more tomorrow

Part 13

Dennis got of the tube and walked the short distance to Jacks old club. It was getting dark and Ozone, as the club had been renamed, was already lit up and teaming with people. Dennis walked through the door and felt a familiar feeling wash over him. It was like stepping into an old skin, revisiting a memory. The club hadnt changed a bit.
Dennis pushed through the crowd and could feel himself slowly edging towards the shadows. Now would not be a good time to get himself recognised.
Dennis scanned the room then he found what he was looking for. The door was marked staff only but no one batted an eyelid as dennis crossed the dance floor, firmly pushed open the door and slipped through it into the corridor that lay behind.
It was quiet the only sound being that of dennis shoes on the stone floor. He reached the end of the coridor and turned a corner then: WHAM!!! something heavy collided with his head dennis fell to the floor and for him the lights went out.
He opened his eyes. He was slumped on the floor, his arms bound behind his back he looked up into the face infront of him.

Dave: Now now dennis that wasnt very clever of you was it

and an evil grin spread across Daves face

Next time: The family are in deep trouble

stapler
28-08-2005, 10:22
Awww more more more!!!

Chloe-Elise
28-08-2005, 12:23
Its great more please! :D

Angeldelight
28-08-2005, 17:19
more more more... you have to post more soon...

squillyfer
28-08-2005, 20:57
Heres a longer part as promised. Thanks again for your replies. Might post more late tonight if not definatly tomorrow

Part 14

Dennis gulped. Sharon was sat not far from him her face full of fear although dennis couldnt see where his children were. He cursed himself and wondered how he had been so stupid to think his plan would work and knew that barging in like this had only served to place his family in more danger that they were already. He looked up into dave's smug face.

Dennis: How did you...

Dave cut him off

Dave: How did I what? How did I know you were here? Ahh well Dennis its this wonderful modern invention called CCTV, surprising you havent heard of it.

Dave threw his head back in laughter and tiny droplets of his spit flew everywhere. He was soon joined by Daisys high pitched squeel and petes slow chuckles.

Dave: Shut up you two!

They stopped immediatly

Dennis: Whats wrong dave hired help not what it used to be
Dave: I dont really think sarcasm is a good move for you right now do you

Dennis looked over to sharon as his daughters crept into his eyeline. They seemed unhurt but denns couldnt risk it. He shut up.

Dave: Thats better. Pete I dont think I need you at the moment get out until i ask for you, you too Daisy.

Daisy: Aww but Davey I dont wanna leave you pookie

Dennis snorted with laughter

Dave: Daisy get out before I throw you out

His voice was stiff and strained. He was getting angry. Sharon wasnt stupid she knew she needed to get herself and the kids out of there now. Slowly, whilst dave was distracted with daisy, she edged towards the stone wall behind her. The wall was sharp and as she began to rub her arms against it the rope that was binding her wrists began to come loose until eventually she slipped her hands free.
Dave turned round. Sharon pretended to still be tied up as Dave reached for the whiskey on the table in the corner of the room furthest from the door and sharon signalled to dennis that she was free. He saw her and noticed the oportunity. He too edged to the wall and slipped free of his bindings then he executed the distraction.

Dennis: So Dave why are you doing this? Need the money?
Dave: Whats it to you?
Dennis: Its a lot to me actually you have my family held hostage.
Dave scoffed.
Dave: You see thats what I dont get. Why on earth would you have a family? You only ever cared about yourself, killing my dad proved that.
Dennis: Killing Jack Dalton proved nothing.
Dave: Whatever.

Dave turned away but Dennis knew he had to keep him talking. Out of the corner of his eye Dennis noticed Sharon reach down the side of her chair and grab onto Alyss's hand.

Dennis: Do you want to know what really happened that night?

Dave turned slowly and Dennis noticed the gun gripped tightly in his hand. It had to be now.

Dennis: NOW!!!

The next few seconds passed by in slow motion. Sharon leapt to her feet, scooped up Alyss, grabbed Faiths hand and ran for the door with dennis behind her. A gunshot was fired it missed but it was enough to scare Faith who let her hand slip from sharons and was grabbed by Dave. Dennis stopped in his tracks so did sharon.

Dennis: Sharon go! Its me he wants I'll make sure she's ok I promise!

Sharon left the room and Dennis turned to Dave. He pulled a gun from inside his jacket and pointed it in Daves direction just as Daves gun pointed at him. But with Faith held around the chest by Daves arm what could Dennis do. If he shot at dave he risked killing his own daughter...

Next time: Shots are fired but does it end in tragedy? :crying:

stapler
28-08-2005, 21:16
Oh now I definitely didn't suss that one! They shoot at each other. You become all mysterious by saying one man collapsed to the ground and we never, ever know until the third story. Grr.

C'mon I need to know!

squillyfer
28-08-2005, 23:37
yay at last i write something you didnt know about lol

diamond1
29-08-2005, 00:13
:rotfl: :lol: how good is this story i really like this story dennis needs to make a leap of faith get it? no sorry that was a rotten joke but otherwise really good

stapler
29-08-2005, 12:00
yay at last i write something you didnt know about lol

Grr.

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 14:05
Oh well stapler never mind you still have the next story to guess lol. Here is the next part hope you like it.

Part 15

Faith struggled to get free but try as she might all it did was cause Dave to move his grip so that his fingers were tightly closed around her neck. Faith had never been more scared. She cried out.

Faith: Daddy!! Daddy help!!
Dennis: Let her go Dave.
Dave: Why should I? Give me one good reason why I shouldnt break her little neck.
Dennis: Because this isnt about her.
Dave: Of course its about her. Its about her and sharon and your whole precious little family. Its about a life you stole from me.
Dennis: Oh come of it and grow up you were sixteen when Jack died.
Dave: What does it matter how old I was! You killed my dad! You killed the only family I ever had!!
Dennis: He was hardly the model father.
Dave: HE LOVED YOU!!!! He loved you like a son. You had everything I ever wanted. I wanted to be you Dennis.

Tears of hatred fell from his eyes but he kept his grip on Faith and the gun stayed firmly pointed at Dennis.

Dave: He gave you eveything and you murdered him.

Now Faith was crying and struggled harder and harder to get free.

Dennis: You have no idea you dont know a thing.
Dave: This ends now. Only one of us leaves here alive Dennis and I dont favour your chances.
Dennis: Let my daughter go.
Dave: You know what I think I'm gonna make you beg for her life like my dad begged for his.
Dennis: Dave please, let her go!
Dave: Not good enough.

Dave moved his gun to the side of Faiths head and placed his finger on the trigger. She screamed and desperatly tried to escape.

Dennis: NO!!!
Dave: Say goodbye Dennis
Dennis: Dave you dont wanna do this. SHE'S FOUR YEARS OLD FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Dave lowered his gun then raised it again, this time he aimed it neatly at Dennis's chest.

Dave: You're right. The only person I really want dead is you.

At that moment Dennis knew he had to take the risk, he aimed his gun high, as far away from Faith as he could.
Both men squeezed the trigger and fired their gun. One bullet aimed at Dave, the other at Dennis. One reached its target, the other didnt and as Dav fell to the floor...so did Faith...

Next time: Who survives?

princessme
29-08-2005, 15:46
ooh i wanna know,i've just read from page 1,its fantastic looking foward to readng more:)

stapler
29-08-2005, 16:35
more!

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 16:37
Was that a bit predictable? :(

Angeldelight
29-08-2005, 17:47
what? what? what? you can't leave it there... you HAVE to post more don't have lkilled them please... i :wub: it

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 18:32
Ok i wasnt going to post anymore today but you've won me over lol here it is.
Oh and dont hate me

Part 16

'and as Dave fell to the floor...so did Faith... '

At the last moment faith had wriggled free from Daves grasp and ran towards her dad at the exact moment that the two guns had been fired. Her escape had thrown Dave off of his already poor aim and the bullet meant for Dennis had hit Faith squarly in the back. Her lifeless body fell to the floor. Daves wound had not killed him outright and he dragged his body to the wall placing a hand on his chest to stem the bleeding. Dennis rushed over to his daughter and cupped her head of golden curls in his hands as her blood pooled around her tiny figure.

Dave: Give it up Dennis she was dead before she hit the floor.

Dennis felt her pulse, she was hardly breathing.

Dennis: She's gonna be ok, she's gonna be ok

Dave gave a cruel laugh

Dave: You keep telling yourself that
Dennis: Shouldnt you be concentrating on staying alive.
Dave: You know I've only just realised, killing her will do more damage that killing you ever would have now you get to suffer. Oh and what will the little wife say...
Dennis: SHUT UP!! Just shut up

Dennis felt Faiths pulse again, it was growing weaker. Her clothes were soaked in blood. It stained her hair and was speckled on her face. Dennis looked at his hands...there was blood on those too.

Dennis: Come on baby, wake up for daddy.

Nothing.

Dennis: Come on sweetie daddy needs you

The blood continued to flow from Faiths wound.
Tears fell from Dennis' face.
Rain started to pour outside.
But still nothing.

Dennis hugged his daughter lifeless form. This was all his fault how could she be gone. Then...something...

Faith: Daddy?

It was barely more than a whisper but Dennis heard it.

Dennis: I'm here, I'm here baby
Faith:Daddy it hurts
Dennis: I know but we'll make it better I promise
Faith: Daddy I'm sleepy

Faiths hand was cold and clammy

Dennis: No Faith, look at me

Her eyelids drooped.

Dennis: Faith stay awake come on it will be ok. You believe me don’t you?
Faith: I believe you daddy
Dennis: Good girl. You have to stay awake cos we need you. Me and your mummy need you. Alyss needs you

Faiths pulse grew even weaker and her breath became strained and ragged

Faith: Daddy do you believe in heaven?
Dennis: I...
Faith: You told me mummy was an angel
Dennis: She is baby she is

Dennis didnt try to stop his tears. He needed more time. This wasnt enough. He needed her.

Faith: Daddy why are you crying?
Dennis: It doesnt matter baby
Faith: But I dont want you to be sad...you're a grown up
Dennis: Even grown ups get sad sometimes
Faith:I love you daddy
Dennis: I love you too, very much
Faith: Tell mummy and Alyss that I love them
Dennis: What...but baby you can tell them yourself
Faith:I love you daddy, I love you

Her eyelids drooped again and she closed her mouth.

Dennis: Come on baby...dont do this to me...come on you need to tell mummy how much you love her...come on Faith...come on...there's so much we haven't done...and what about Alyss she needs her big sister...come on Faith...

But it was no use Faiths eyes closed, her breathing stopped and her tiny chest stopped rising. Dennis shook her and shouted and begged for her to wake up but it didnt make a bit of difference...she was gone and there was nothing he could do about it.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Angeldelight
29-08-2005, 18:46
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 18:50
sorry :(

stapler
29-08-2005, 19:00
sorry :(

Sorry? Sorry?? :eek: You killed her! You... I... and she... oh, you're evil! Brill as per usual! :thumbsup:

Oh, oh, but now comes my wee theory about the dead person being resuscitated, right? No? Please?! :(

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 20:22
I'm starting to think I need help thats both twins I've done in now. That was really hard to write but it had to be done as for whether or not she's really dead I havent decided yet you tell me.

stapler
29-08-2005, 21:50
Lol, blood on your hands! Joking, joking... so when's our next fix then? C'mon already!

diamond1
29-08-2005, 22:41
i cant belive dave got shot daisy should of but first the twin then alfie now the kid do you like people living?but classic story anyway

hayley
29-08-2005, 23:06
i've just read it all! please dont kill her! kill dave instead then he can be the D then Faith can survive.

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 23:14
Lol, blood on your hands! Joking, joking... so when's our next fix then? C'mon already!

The blood is on your hands too you always knew there was a chance she'd die and anyway who said she's dead and who said I'm done with the killing. My sister told me earlier that I was evil for killing a four year old whose already nearly died once and she is only 11 so that told me lol. I will post more tomorrow when I've decided whether or not she should live. Right now I'm thinking it would be a better story if she stayed dead.

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 23:17
i cant belive dave got shot daisy should of but first the twin then alfie now the kid do you like people living?but classic story anyway

What do you mean you cant believe Dave got shot he's the bad guy what about poor little Faith LOL. As for the first twin sorry but it had to happen (have you read keeping the faith?) as for alfie he had it coming (stapler agrees with me there) and as for Faith, well her fate isnt seeled just yet

hayley
29-08-2005, 23:22
The blood is on your hands too you always knew there was a chance she'd die and anyway who said she's dead and who said I'm done with the killing. My sister told me earlier that I was evil for killing a four year old whose already nearly died once and she is only 11 so that told me lol. I will post more tomorrow when I've decided whether or not she should live. Right now I'm thinking it would be a better story if she stayed dead.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! shes only 4 you meenie!

squillyfer
29-08-2005, 23:23
Hey it could have been worse i could have killed alyss...she's only three lol

diamond1
30-08-2005, 11:55
What do you mean you cant believe Dave got shot he's the bad guy what about poor little Faith LOL. As for the first twin sorry but it had to happen (have you read keeping the faith?) as for alfie he had it coming (stapler agrees with me there) and as for Faith, well her fate isnt seeled just yet yeah of course i read your other story that was really good aswell, faith dying was sad but you know dave was like andy mark 2 he could of escaped (but im one of those who cheer the bad guy's) oh yeah i kinda agree about you and stapler about alfie but just one thing ok didnt jack say he never had kid's was dave like a secret kid?

stapler
31-08-2005, 17:37
Perhaps now I helped influence you to kill Alfie we can have word that say... Kat and Mo join him in his grave... well, actually I always liked Mo with Billy and Kat with... well... I haven't decided whether I like Kat or not. Who to die instead of Faith? Dennis? I mean... now that he's leaving things change.

stapler
31-08-2005, 17:41

Blood on my hands! :eek: Lol, yeah, yeah I suppose you're right hehe. And there was a time I didn't care if the sister went that way either lol - till you changed her name. Hmmm yeah maybe both kids should die then, and I was actually kinda liking Dave. I completely see his point, Dennis took his father, which was a fair enough reason to begrudge a dude in my book. He just went about it all wrong though. Instead of killing the four year old he should have say... went for an adult of equal age, someone like Dot or Jim, but... well we couldn't be going down that path because Dot and Jim just rock.

Oh, oh, oh I know what happens next! Right two had to die yes? And you aren't sure whats happening to Faith so let's say her life's hanging in the balance even though she's virtually written out already. Right well Daisy and your other man, I have a feeling his name was George - can't remember, haven't been on here in a while, anyway well they return as you would having heard two gun shots. They see Dave and the kid lying on the floor, Dennis is vulnerable at the mo because he's cradling Faith then bang. They get him for doing over Dave... somehow the police are alerted, ah yes Sharon alerts the police because her and the other one are free... Dave confirmed dead (damn you! He was replacing Andy in my head and you went and killed him! :() and then Dennis and Faith are rushed to hospital, Dennis dies like we suggested ages ago but the doctors bring him back... CPR... and Faith dies OR Dennis dies and Faith is revived. Only you don't tell us which Rickman remain dead until the third story because you're evil like that.

Did I jump into your head again or am I way off?

squillyfer
31-08-2005, 19:08
do you like invading my head because you are not far off i'll post more tonight so you can see then

stapler
31-08-2005, 19:47
Lol, I LOVE invading your head. I can also tell you your favourite colour is green, you love EastEnders and your favourite food is Chinese take-aways.

squillyfer
31-08-2005, 20:23
two out of three my mums favorite colour is green even the garage and our front door is green but i like pink thats what colour my room is

stapler
31-08-2005, 20:31
Green just rocks - Green for Ireland!

Awk, come on! Give us another few parts tonight, pretty please?

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 16:40
Hi its me again heres the next part dont know if i can post any tonight cos we have guests but I'll try my best. Thanks for all the replies even the ones referring to me being a murderer (Stapler you know its you) lol Oh and one more thing why the hell does everyone like Dave so much he just shot Faith. Oh well here it is sorry its not a very good one

Part 17

For what seemed like forever Dennis just sat there, cradling his daughters limp body. Dave stared at him from the corner, his woulnd did not seem to be fatal and most of the blood he was covered in appeared to be Faiths. Dennis was in shock. He was shaking all over, she couldnt be dead she just couldnt.
She needed cpr. Dennis didnt know what to do he just sat there afraid that doing anything would just hurt his precious little girl even more. he felt her wrist but was shaking so much it was impossible to tell whether the pulse he felt was hers or his. Outside Dennis heard sirens. Numb he looked over to Dave

Dennis: That will be the police.
Dave: What what are they doing here how do they know?
Dennis: Ahh the interesting thing is I rang them before I got here. Its a fairly modern invention called a mobile phone, Im surprised you havent heard of it.

Dennis opened his mouth but the hollow, mocking laugh died in his throat.

Dennis: You killed her.
Dave: You killed my dad so I'd say we're even
Dennis: How can you say that she's just a baby she's my baby and you killed her in cold blood
Dave: If you'd just done as you were told none of this would have ever happened.
Dennis: Dont you dare blame this on me you shot her.
Dave: Yeah I did and you know what I'm glad she's dead.
Dennis: Why you...I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Dennis reached for the discarded gun that lay on the floor next to him. At that moment at least a dozen police officers launched into the room followed by a pair of paramedics.

The police jumped on Dennis and he quickly dropped the gun just thankful that they were there.

Dennis: My daughter you have to help her.

The paramedic knelt down beside Faith and checked her pulse and airways.

Paramedic: She's alive but only just we have to get her to hospital fast.
Dennis: She's alive?
Paramedic: Yes
Dennis: Oh thank god you have to make her better she has to be alright.
Paramedic:We'll do our best
Police officer: What about him?

He indicated towards Dave

Paramedic: He'll need to come too thats a nasty gunshot wound it'll need treatment.

Dennis let out a sigh of relief as first Faith then Dave we're placed on strechers. Then a senior looking police officers approached him and suddenly handcuffed him.

Police officer; Dennis Rickman?
Dennis: Yeah whats going on?
Police officer: You are under arrest for the attempted murder of David Alister Dalton and the attempted manslaughter of Faith Angela Rickman you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be used as evidence in a court of law

Dennis couldnt believe what he was hearing as the officer started to lead him out of the building.

Dennis: But I didnt do it faith my daughter it was Dave that shot her.
Police officer: Thats funny as he's been shot too and when we came through the door you were holding the gun sir.

Suddenly through the crowd he spotted Sharon and Alyss wrapped in blankets and being looked after by a female officer.

Dennis: SHARON!!!!!

Sharon turned and ran to him flinging her arms around his neck. Tears we're running down her face.

Sharon: Oh dennis I'm so glad your ok where's Faith?
Dennis: Sharon I...

But Dennis didnt have time to explain. Sharons eyes were caught by the flashing lights of the ampulance as Faith was wheeled into it and the doors were slammed shut. She tried to run towards it but another officer held her back.

Sharon: Dennis whats going on what happened to Faith?

She was shouting at him in desperation but once again he wasnt given the opportunity to explain things.

Police officer: Your husband is under arrest miss.
Sharon: What? What for?
Dennis: They think I shot her Sharon. They think I shot Faith

Sharon jumped back from him in disbelief. This couldnt be happening

Dennis: But I didnt do it tell them I didnt do it Sharon

Sharon just stared at him no longer knowing what to think or who to trust.

Sharon: I dont think I can
Dennis: What? You have to believe me you know I would never hurt her
Sharon: Do I?
Dennis: Sharon dont do this....
Sharon: After all of this I'm starting to wonder if I ever knew you at all

With that Sharon turned her back on him and walked away and the police officer manhandled him into a car. All of a sudden Dennis felt as it he was drowning and nothing mattered anymore. He was under arrest for crimes he didnt commit, Sharon didnt trust him enough to believe he hadnt hurt Faith and his daughters life was hanging in the balance. What did he have left to live for?

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 17:11
I will try my best to do more later

stapler
01-09-2005, 18:40
Ohhh! If you kill Dave... I don't know what it is about him, but he just rocks. So anymore twists I need to jump into your head for and unmask to the world?

But you know, you are a murderer though... I've killed lots of characters before too. I have this book I'm writing and I killed this dude and a few minutes later the Pope died... :( So we're equally as evil lol. More soon!!!

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 19:14
what do you think about dennis being arrested

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:17
what do you think about dennis being arrested

Well, I didn't expect it lol. And I didn't mean to quote you there, but I couldn't be bothered to correct myself... and my keyboard's bloody sticky so I have to thump the button ffs... rant over - it was brill! :thumbsup:

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:18
Squillyfer? You know the way you love me and everything? Do another one...

It's JUST occured to me - does Dennis go down for the murder of Faith and ****? Wow! I hope not... actually I hope he does, that'd be a terrific twist! And there's wee Dot going to visit him in jail and stuff lol! Oooh he could meet her son Nick! And then you'd have to do like a million new sequels!!!! :cheer: I've gotten carried away...

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 19:37
its ok stapler your insanity keeps me sane and you probably already know what I'm going to say but you'll just have to wait and see what happens I just wanted to make sure you were enjoying it and that i had your attention lol

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:42
But see that's the thing! I DON'T know what's going to happen next - you left me zero clues! That's just mean...

About the sanity thing, that's been said to me all my life lol! Have you ever heard the Quantity Theory of Insanity? 'There's only so much sanity and insanity in the world so when an insane person gets saner, a sane person becomes insane.' (by Will Self) So one of us has to keep the balance right hehe.

samantha nixon
01-09-2005, 19:45
this i really really good post more soon

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 19:49
thanks samantha nixon

and as for you stapler:

So one of us has to keep the balance right hehe.

the only problem is I dont know which of us is saner lol and as for giving you no clues it serves you right for guessing all the time and anyway its more fun when I surprise you. As long as you like it thats the main thing

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:51
Like it? I ****ing love it! (For the record I censored myself that time lol, the site starred me the last time.)

Come on! Don't make me beg... okay, I'll beg. I want another one!

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 19:54
glad you like it lol the only problem is I dont have any more of the script written on paper. The last three parts I've been making it up as I went along

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:55
Oh. Well... sure just start typing it up now and hope for the best. It's great nonetheless, go on! You know you want to! :P

samantha nixon
01-09-2005, 19:57
its really good and youre making it up as you go along i cold never write something this good

stapler
01-09-2005, 19:58
Hear that? Fans! Now come on! Hurry up!

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 20:01
I thought we'd been through this stapler. I want only sometimes gets. So say please lol

stapler
01-09-2005, 20:03
*Swallows pride* Please.

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 20:03
but i honestly dont know what happens next

stapler
01-09-2005, 20:05
Just use your imagination dude. Kill the others and then... I don't know... its your script lol! There was a 'please' between the lines there... maybe. Save Dave.

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 20:07
ok heres the deal I'll go off have food watch tv and decide what happens and then I'll post more about nine. If your lucky I might even post two parts since I'm making up for being on holiday is that ok by you

~*~Leanne~*~
01-09-2005, 20:29
this is really cool hope faith survives

stapler
01-09-2005, 21:05
ok heres the deal I'll go off have food watch tv and decide what happens and then I'll post more about nine. If your lucky I might even post two parts since I'm making up for being on holiday is that ok by you

Well, maybe three would do it lol... joking, joking. Just an hour to go! And I'm holding you to this btw because you always say you're about to post something and you're about 2 days late hehe.

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 23:27
Thanks for all the replies 'most' of them were lovely lol. Really really sorry this is late my sister was playing games on the pc and then my mum was on it sooooooo......here it is

Part 18

Dennis was scared. Not because he was sat in an interview room being questioned for the attempted murder of his daughter but because he was scared of losing his family. The fact of the matter was he no longer cared whether he was found guilty or not, Sharon didnt believe him and that made him guilty as hell.
How could she not believe that he hadnt hurt Faith. Faith and Alyss meant everything to him and now thanks to Daves scheming sharon thought they meant nothing to him. Dennis sat in the interview room for what seemed like hours, thinking....waiting.....
A female officer walked through the door a file in her hand and her collegue trailing behind her.

Officer: Why Dennis we meet again.

Dennis looked up at the sound of a familiar voice. 'Great' he thought sarcasticly. DCI Marsdon, the last person in the world he wanted to see right now.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sharon was scared. Not because she was sat in a murky relatives room at the local hospital waiting to see whether her daughter would live or die but because for the first time in a long time Sharon was unsure of herself. She felt alone, isolated, and ironically she hadnt felt like that since Faith was born. Or more to the point since Jacob had died. The night Jacob had died Sharon had felt as though she could never be happy again, as though she could never love again and nothing and no one could comfort her.
Even when she was younger she had always been so sure of herself and throughout her life she had always been able to find a reason behind thing and had always know how she felt. When she was young and had found out she was adopted she quickly decided that it didnt matter because her parents loved her, she knew that. When she thought she couldnt have children it was ok because she knew that some day she would, she knew that. When she married Dennis she knew it was the right thing to do because she loved him....didnt she.
Dennis was the only person that ever clouded her judgement. He was the only person she could love and hate in the same heartbeat. When it came to him she didnt know what to think, not anymore.
She had thought Jack Dalton and the tainted world of crime was behind them. She knew Dennis wasnt a saint but having children had changed him or at least she thought it had. She had trusted him with everything. She had trusted him with Faith, with Alyss,....with herself and now after all this with Dave she was finding it hard to trust him like she had before. She felt betrayed. He had lied to her all these years. He had put her and her children in danger and when she had left that room she had trusted dennis to bring Faith out safely and he had let her down and now he was making her doubt herself, he was making her feel weak and she couldnt decide whether she thought he had hurt Faith or not, she just didnt know.
She heard a sniff from beside her and looked up. Alyss stared back at her her face screwed up as if she was trying to hold back the tears that rested on her eyes.

Sharon: Its ok Ally, be brave for mummy. Be mummys brave girl

^^^^^^^^^^

Alyss was scared. Not because of the terrifying ordeal she had just been through at the tender aga of three but because no matter how hard she tried she couldnt be brave. She'd never had to be brave before. Faith was the brave on. Faith had always protected her. Faith had always looked after her. Faith was always brave. Even when they had been kidnapped Faith had stood her ground and told their captors exactly what she thought, she wasnt scared of anyone. She ahd told Alyss that their Daddy would come to save them and he did. But where was Daddy now and why was Faith so sick.
Alyss's little mind couldnt take it. She cried it out but that only made things worse. He mother cooed that Alyss she be a brave girl but that only made Alyss feel bad that she wasnt being brave. Sharon told her that Faith would be back at home before she knew it but that only made Alyss feel worse that Faith wasnt here now. When Alyss asked about her daddy sharon simply said nothing which only made Alyss wonder what she had done wrong. It was all so confusing. Alyss was scared and she needed her sister. She needed Faith. And as the nurses comforted sharon no one noticed the little girl slip out of the room and down the corridor.

Alyss:I need Faith

It was a whisper but it didnt matter it kept Alyss hoping, it kept her brave

^^^^^^^^^^

Faith wasnt scared. Even though she was unconcsious she knew she was very ill but she wasnt scared. Daddy had told her about heaven and it sounded ok. So as she floated it her dreamlike state the four year old wondered why people were scared of dying and why people got sad when they were left behind just like Daddy got sad. Faith wondered what it would be like in heaven without her family and suddenly it didnt seem so great anymore. Faith couldnt imagine not being around them but then she remembered something that mummy had told her about people that die never really leave and she remembered Daddys elaborate stories about ghosts. Yes, thought Faith that would be ok. If she did die she would stick around as a ghost, it would be fun to play tricks on Alyss and she wouls enfoy the flying bit and then she could go to heaven when mummy, Daddy and Alyss were ready too...if she died. Faith had decided that she would rather live that find out what it was like to die after all she wasnt sure if ghosts could eat coco pops...

stapler
01-09-2005, 23:38
Thanks for all the replies 'most' of them were lovely lol. Really really sorry this is late my sister was playing games on the pc and then my mum was on it sooooooo......here it is

lol. That was class!

squillyfer
01-09-2005, 23:39
really cos to be honest i didnt think about it much i will do a better part tomorrow when my brain is working better lol

samantha nixon
02-09-2005, 16:26
thats really good post more soon

hayley
02-09-2005, 22:35
Please survive faith!

stapler
02-09-2005, 23:01
really cos to be honest i didnt think about it much i will do a better part tomorrow when my brain is working better lol

I've got to go soon like, but got time for another?

Angeldelight
02-09-2005, 23:51
Faith had decided that she would rather live that find out what it was like to die after all she wasnt sure if ghosts could eat coco pops...

awww this bit made me want to cry... bless her.... don't die Faith... what is HSaron thinking... He's her father... he'd never ever her Faith... EVIL Sharon... go and tell you do believe him... he loves his daughters...

~*~Leanne~*~
03-09-2005, 15:25
that is really cool i wonder if ghosts do eat coco pops?

stapler
03-09-2005, 17:55
:hmm: Oh, I know what's going to happen next!

stapler
03-09-2005, 18:08
Yeah it was hard killing the little boy but it had to be done and hate to break it to you but someone dies this time and another has a near death experience and i cant rule out the two daughters. Sorry what do you think?

Proof that you can't kill Faith! See I totally know what's going to happen now! :cheer:

stapler
03-09-2005, 18:12
One name begins with F and the other with D but it might not be who you think

So because you said you can't kill the girls because you already done in their brother and Faith is pretty close it's DEFINITELY Dennis or Dave or Daisy that die. And it can't be Dave because he's quite cool. Kill Daisy.

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 18:47
I dont know I think Dave needs to learn his lesson and but killing faith would open up some ineresting plot routes i have to admit it would be hard. You can tell how hard it is because if it wasnt I'd have killed her outright before the police got there

hayley
03-09-2005, 19:28
Post the next bit!- if you have it!

stapler
03-09-2005, 20:11
I dont know I think Dave needs to learn his lesson and but killing faith would open up some ineresting plot routes i have to admit it would be hard. You can tell how hard it is because if it wasnt I'd have killed her outright before the police got there

But if you let her live then a D has to die and that has WAY more plot lines... Dennis would be thrown into a full scale war with Dave and stuff because he's already lost his family after this ordeal even if they're still alive. Y'know?

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 21:19
Hi thanks for all your replies. Heres the next bit. All replies are welcome its nice to see someones different take on whats happened or what they thinks going to happen so please reply even if you hate it cos then I can change it. Well here it is.

Part 19

Marsdon sat down and pressed record on the tape recorder that was sat on the table infront of Dennis.

Marsdon: For the purpose of the tape this is DCI Marsdon of the Walford Police interviewing Mr Dennis Rickman of 5 Albert Square Walford London, on the 3rd of September on the grounds of attemoted murder and manslaughter.

She paused as if to let her statement sink in.

Marsdon: It should be known that Mr Rickman has been read his rights and has refused to have a solicitor present.

She turned away from the tape and towards Dennis.

Marsdon: Now Dennis I think its time you told us exactly whats going on dont you?
Dennis: Look I didnt do it! I didnt hurt Faith
Marsdon: It should be made known for the purpose of the tape that Mr Rickman is referring to his daughter, one Faith Angela Rickman aged four, who was admitted to London General Hospital at roughly 6:30 pm today with a potentially fatal gunshot wound in her back close to her left shoulder
Dennis: It wasnt me! I could never hurt Faith
Marsdon: You say you couldnt do it dennis and yet didnt you serve three years in prison for grevious bodily harm?

Dennis didnt answer she had him backed into a corner and he didnt like it.

Marsdon: Mr Rickman answer the question.
Dennis: Yes
Marsdon: Could you say that louder for the tape please.
Dennis: YES! Ok , yes but this is different Faith is my daughter.

Marsdon paused again and looked down at her notes.

Marsdon: Dennis would you say you have a close family life with your wife and two children?
Dennis: Yes they mean everything to me
Marsdon: And yet you wife is currently refusing to give a character statement on your behalf.
Dennis: What?

Dennis couldnt believe what he was hearing

Marsdon: Why do you think that is?
Dennis: She's just confused, she's still in shock.Marsdon: Thats odd because it seemed to me like she thinks youre guilty
Dennis: Its because she worried about faith she'll come round.
Marsdon: You really think so Dennis? Because right now I think she thinks you shot her little girl.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sharon couldnt do this. She was surrounded by nurses attempting to comfort her but she just couldnt cope, she felt trapped like she was boxed in she just couldnt take it anymore. She snapped.

Sharon: Just leave me alone
Nurse: But Mrs Rickman...
Sharon: GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

The nurses looked to each other stunned before quickly exiting the room. That was better thought sharon. She could breathe again. She was alone again. She scanned the room. Only then did she realise just how alone she was.

Sharon: Oh no. Alyss...

stapler
03-09-2005, 21:37
Quick question. If the police arrived then they'd have found Dave BEHIND Faith and the shot wound was in her back... couldn't they kind of stick up for him a little? Stick up, didn't mean that... but you know what I mean. Argue both his and Dave's word.

hayley
03-09-2005, 22:38
More More More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squillyfer
03-09-2005, 23:24
Quick question. If the police arrived then they'd have found Dave BEHIND Faith and the shot wound was in her back... couldn't they kind of stick up for him a little? Stick up, didn't mean that... but you know what I mean. Argue both his and Dave's word.

yeah but faith was laid in dennis arms before the police came when he put her down to shoot dave she was laid flat of her back as far as the police are concerned she could have been stood anywhere

stapler
04-09-2005, 10:26
Yeah, fair point. Armagh and Tyrone are playing today!

squillyfer
05-09-2005, 16:20
Hi again i probably wont be able to post any tonight so I will post this now. You never know i might get some done later. After this I can only post at night cos I start school again tomorrow boo. Thanks again for the replies. Here it is.

Part 20

Sharon raced out into the hallway. She had to find Alyss, she needed her. Right now sharon felt like she was the worst mother in the world and after everything that had happened to Faith, Alyss going missing didnt help matters. Sharon felt like she was fighting a losing battle. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack or a very small three year old in a very big hospital.
Sharon ran down the corridors jumping from person to person, always asking the same questions.

Sharon: Have you seen my daughter she's about this tall, has brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes?

The reply was always the same too.

: No sorry I havent

Sharon felt despair wash over her as she scanned the hallway for her daughter. Then suddenly she saw her. Alyss was at the side of the corridor, sat on the floor with her knees tucked in to her chest hiding her face.
Sharon hurried to her side and scooped her up in a hug that engulfed the tiny girl.

Alyss: Mummy?
Sharon: Yes sweety mummys here. Dont you ever do that again ok.
Alyss: Im sorry mummy
Sharon: Its ok just dont run off like that I was worried
Alyss: Im sorry mummy I'm sorry its all my fault I just wanted her to be ok
Sharon: What?

Only then did sharon notice the silvery tears running down her daughters face.

Alyss: I wanted to find Faith and make her better but I got lost and...and...

Alyss burst into tears

Sharon: Shhh, shhh its ok sweetie its going to be ok
Alyss: But what if its not
Sharon: It will be ok you just have to be brave and believe it will be
Alyss: But thats just it mummy I'm not brave, Faith is...mummy I want Faith

Sharon held her daughter tight until her tears had subsided. She let her daughter bury her head in her neck and concealed her own tears. She was the one who had to be brave really. As much as she'd protested her independance she had spent her whole life hiding behind people. First she hid behind her dad then Michelle then Grant, then Phil, then Tom and Vicki, then she had hidden behind Dennis and now she was trying to hide behind her children. Alyss needed her and sharon had to forget what she wanted, what she thought she needed and be a mother to her daughter. And that took real bravery.

samantha nixon
05-09-2005, 18:32
this is really good

squillyfer
05-09-2005, 18:47
thanks

stapler
05-09-2005, 19:47
Poor kid.

hayley
05-09-2005, 21:43
poor alyss. Faith hasnt died yet has she? ( i hope not!) more asap! I go back to school tomorow as well! lol!

squillyfer
06-09-2005, 19:08
Hi again.Thanks for all the replies. I am really enjoying writing this and cant wait to do the nextone. Well heres the next part.

Part 21

Sharon carried Alyss back to the relatives room and sat back down. Alyss was exhausted and and promptly fell asleep on the cushioned green fabric of the seat. Sharon was alone with her thoughts.
How had all this happened? just yesterday they had all been so happy, laughing and joking, being a family. Yesterday they had all been together: Sharon, Dennis, Faith and Alyss. Now the family was diveided and Sharon knew that was partly her fault. She couldnt have stopped what happened to Faith, even though she still blamed herself, but it was her fault that Dennis wasnt there. Sharon had been angry. She'd trusted him with her baby and he had let Faith get hurt when he'd promised to protect her but sharon knew in her heart of hearts thats Dennis hadnt hurt Faith. She knew that right now Dennis was probably as hurt and as worried as she was.

^^^^^^^^^^

Marsdon was getting angry. Dennis wasnt talking or more to the point he wasnt saying the things she wanted to hear.

Marsdon: Look Dennis this is your last chance to tell us what really happened.
Dennis: I've told you everything I know!
Marsdon: Oh really thats unny because we still dont know why dave supposedly kidnapped your family in the first place do we
Dennis: Well its a good job thats not what I've been arrested for then cos its private

Dennis' casual attitude was starting to really irritate Marsdon.

Marsdon: Dennis do you love your family?
Dennis: YES!
Marsdon: Then tell us what happened cos otherwhise your daughters arent going to see their daddy for a very long time
Dennis: Look you're not gonna charge me we both know that you dont have enough evidence its all circumstantial so please let me go or at the very least tell me how Faith is

Marsdon realised that for now she had been beaten. Dennis' many run ins with the law had provided him with the basis to wriggle out of almost anything. He was right. They couldnt prove that Dennis shot Faith because her body had been moved and there was no was they could prove that Dave hadnt somehow shot himself. The only thing Dennis could be charged with was possesion of a fire-arm but since this was his first offence of the nature (that he had been caught for) he would get off with a slap on the wrist, a note in his file and a fifty pound fine. Marsdon sighed.

Marsdon: Ok dennis I'll see what I can find out about Faith

And with that she left the room.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sharon must have dosed off because she was woken gently by a nurse. Sharon looked at her watch. It was 8:15. Sharon couldnt help thinking that just twelve hours ago they were all sat together eating breakfast ad at the time the only thing Alyss had been worried about was coco pops now she was scared her sister was goign to die.
Sharon looked down, the three year old was still fats asleep, a mop of mousy brown hair falling over her face. Sharon wasnt disturbing that for anything.

Nurse: Mrs Rickman I just thought you should know that Faith has gone up to theatre now.
Sharon: Oh right thankyou
Nurse: Urm... relatives dont usually like to be alone at times like this is there anyone I can call for you?

Sharon thoguth about it. Chrissie and Jake would be settling James into bed now and enjoying their time together, Vicki was half way across the Atlantic and she wasnt really sure she wanted Pauline there so no there wasnt anyone...well there was one person... but it was a bit late for that.

Sharon: No its ok I'm fine
Nurse: Well if you're sure...
Sharon: I am
Nurse: ok I'll come back later when Faith is out of surgery

The nurse left the room and sharon sat back next to Alyss's sleeping form
Once again alone tears quickly formed in sharons eyes. She felt so helpless. She was trying so hard to be strong but she was just as needy as everyone else. She needed help, she needed comfort, she needed support, she needed De....

Alyss: Mummy whats wrong?

Sharon whipped her head round to face her little girl

Sharon: Nothing sweetie mummy just wasnt Faith to get better
Alyss: So do I mummy

Sharon looked at her daughter and her daughter looked back.

Alyss: Mummy, I miss daddy

A funny feeling lingered in sharons stomach

Sharon: So do I sweetie, so do I

Next part: Shraon and Dennis make up

samantha nixon
07-09-2005, 16:16
this is excellent

Chloe-Elise
07-09-2005, 18:22
Its brilliant please update soon :)

squillyfer
07-09-2005, 21:00
Thanks for the replies it means a lot that you all enjoy it. Here is the next part. Sorry its a bit rubbish this time

Part 22

Sharon knew what she had to do.

Sharon: Alyss honey, mummy needs you to stay here a minute while she does something ok.
Alyss: Ok mummy

Alyss bent down and started work on the colouring book that the nurse had brought in earlier. Sharon smiled briefly before leaving the room and heading a short way down the corridor to the payphone.

^^^^^^^^^^

Marsdon walked back into the interview room with a more softened heart than she had possesed earlier that day. As much as she knew dennis had probably done things that warranted a hefty prison sentence in his past she now genuinly believed that he was innocent but she couldnt release him until she could prove him innocent.

Dennis: How is she? Is she alive? Is she ok? Hows sharon?
Marsdon: One question at a time if you please.
Dennis: Sorry. Hows Faith?
Marsdon: She's just been taken to theatre we'll know more when she comes back.

Dennis put his head in his hands. He should be there. He couldnt help thinging that this was all his fault and now he wasnt even able to support his family, at a time when they needed him most.

^^^^^^^^^^

Sharon shoved a coin into the payphone and dialled the all too familiar number. She felt a sudden rush of doubt but quickly pushed it aside. She was doing what was best, for everyone.

Sharon: Hel...hello?
Receptionist: Hello this is walford police station how may I help you

^^^^^^^^^^

An officer knocked on the interview room door.

Marsdon: Yes?

A young male officer of about 19 entered the room.

Officer: Mam theres a phonecall for you apparently its important
Marsdon: I'll be right back Rickman so dont move
Dennis: Dont worry doesnt look like I'm going anywhere soon

^^^^^^^^^^

Sharon was shaking and yet she knew how stupid she was being. He was innocent she knew that so why did it feel as though she was lying for him. Mabye because in part she was. It wasnt his fault that Faith was shot but it was his fault that they were there in the first place and sharon wasnt about to pretend that wasnt true. She did know one thing though and that was that she couldnt live without dennis, she couldnt not have him in her life, she needed him. So she tried her hardest to forgive him for the situation they were in and did what all good wives are expected to do in times of trouble and family crisis. She stayed calm and she stood by him

^^^^^^^^^^

Marsdon walked back into the interview room with an odd look on her face.

Dennis: What, what is it? Whats wrong? Is it Faith?
Marsdon: Do you always ask this many questions?
Dennis: Look what is it?
Marsdon: Well thankfully I wont be seeing you again. Youre no longer my problem. I'm handing you over.
Dennis: What?
Marsdon: Let me put it this way I doubt you'll be sleeping in your own bed tonight.
Dennis: WHAT! Youre putting me in the cells! But I didnt do it! You know I didnt! You cant do this!
Marsdon: Dennis I think you missunderstand me.
Dennis: Huh?
Marsdon: You're free to go your wife just called and told us everything. What I meant was that you'll be spending tonight at the hospital . I assume that you want to see your family?
Dennis: Of course!
Marsdon: Well get going then before I change my mind!!!

Next part: Sharon and Dennis reunite but how is Faith?

Angeldelight
08-09-2005, 11:34
WOW... more more more... post more i need to know...

samantha nixon
08-09-2005, 16:11
this is really good but dont let faith die

hayley
08-09-2005, 20:00
its really good. please dont let faith die!

stapler
09-09-2005, 18:32
Yay! Just caught up!

squillyfer
09-09-2005, 18:52
where have you been it seems like you havent been on here in ages stapler I was starting to think you might have gotten lost lol

stapler
09-09-2005, 18:53
Lol, I did disappear fo the fce of the earth but I found my way back again...

nah, the usual: school *shudders*

How's yourself?

squillyfer
09-09-2005, 18:56
I'm fine its only actually been four days but it seems like youve been gone forever. I'm limited to when i can write at the minute and I hate it school sucks. I was in english today and we had to write stories for our original writing draft for coursework and my teacher told me off for spelling Alyss wrong lol apparently examiners dont like names spelt differently lol

stapler
09-09-2005, 19:03
Have they ever heard of creativity? Ah, what would they know! They're lives are so empty they have to be moderators and give themselves more work to do.

stapler
09-09-2005, 19:07
Dear God, I have my signature back... my name's gone purple and the wee spider went and died - it has been a long four days, you're right! :rotfl:

Well, it'll die in 72 hours... awww. :angel:

squillyfer
10-09-2005, 20:58
I only have about 10 minutes to post this so I'd better type fast lol. Tell me what you think. Here it is

Part 23

It had been twenty minutes since sharon had rang the police station but it seemed like forever. The officer she had spoken to had said that they would ring her back but no one had. Faith was still in theatre and there had been no news, whilst Alyss was still sat on the floor content for the moment with her colouring book.
Sharon was tired. It was only 9:45 PM but it had been a long day and sharon was exhausted. Every second seemed to drag on as though it was an hour and the clocks continuous ticking seemed unbarebly loud. It was like a nightmare. It felt as though it would never end. Sharon felt as though she would always feel this alone, this scared and that terrible night felt as though it would go on forever.
There was a knock on the door. Sharon jumped up thinking it would be a nurse with news on Faith, she was wrong.

Alyss: DADDY!!!

Dennis stood in the doorway and held out his arms, picking his daughter up and holding her tight.

Alyss: I missed you daddy
Dennis: I've only been gone a few hours
Alyss: I still missed you
Dennis: I missed you too Allykins

Alyss giggled and Dennis set her back down on the floor.

Alyss: Daddy look at my picture.

Alyss thrust a piece of paper infront of Dennis eyes as he knelt down to inspect the drawing. The picture was of a house and some hills with four crewdly drawn stick figures which Dennis took to be himself Sharon Alyss and Faith. They all had brought smiles spread across their faces.

Dennis: Its good sweetie draw another one.
Alyss: Ok daddy

Alyss gathered her crayons and set to work on her next masterpiece immediatly.
Dennis smiled at his daughter and turned to Sharon. He looked at her for a moment, just looked at her. All the way over to the hospital he had been thinking of things to say to her but now he just couldnt find the right words.

Dennis: Hi

Even in his head he knew how utterly inadequate those two letters were in the current situation but it was all he could will himself to say.
Sharon was equally stunned. Suddenly she was unsure of herself again and yet she didnt know why. All she really knew was that right now the only place she really wanted to be was in his arms. Slowly she stepped towards him. He picked up on the que and walked towards her hugging her as tightly as he had just done his daughter. Sharon didnt try to hide her tears.

Sharon: I'm sorry I'm so sorry
Dennis: Hey hey stop that you havent done anything
Sharon: I knew you hadnt hurt her I knew it...I just couldnt...couldnt think straight.

Together they sat down, still clinging to each other, and sharon attempted to dry her face.

Dennis: Is there any news? They wouldnt tell me
Sharon: No I havent heard anything since they took her to theatre
Dennis: How are you?
Sharon: I'd be lying if I said I was fine. I just feel so helpless

Dennis stood up and sighed.

Dennis: This is all me fault
Sharon: No its not
Dennis: If I had told you about Dave in the first place or if I had never done what I did then mabye none of this had never happened.
Sharon: But it has happened and now we have to deal with it. Your family need you, I need you so please stop feeling sorry for yourself long enough to realise that there are more important things like Faith and Alyss

Dennis sat back down and looked at sharon.

Dennis: You're the most important thing in my life. I love you so much as much as I love the kids they will always be just the very close second greatest loves of my life because without you I wouldnt even have them and I should have been there for you, all of you and I wasnt and I...I just...I just...

Dennis couldnt take it anymore. The events of the day finally began to take their toll as he let the tears flow from his eyes as his wife held him close, the two bodies gently rocking from side to side.

Alyss: Daddy dont cry, you'll get all wet. And anyway Faith told me that mummies and daddies dont cry.

Dennis looked down at Alyss and Faiths words from earlier that day started to rush through his head in a whirl.

'Daddy do you believe in heaven?.....You told me mummy was an angel....why are you crying?.....I dont want you to be sad...you're a grown up.....Tell mummy and Alyss that I love them..... I love you daddy, I love you......'

Dennis: Ally I...

They were interupted by a knock at the door. This time it was a nurse.

Nurse: Mr and Mrs Rickman?
Sharon: Yes thats us
Nurse: I have some news about your daughter....

Next time: I've decided to be cruel and not tell you so you have to wait lol :rotfl: :lol:

samantha nixon
10-09-2005, 21:25
this is really good please let faith be ok

Chloe-Elise
11-09-2005, 09:03
Its brilliant please let faith be ok :)

hayley
11-09-2005, 13:04
Brill as usual- plese let faith live!

stapler
11-09-2005, 20:13
Evil, evil Squillyfer!! Do more.

squillyfer
11-09-2005, 20:18
Hi again thanks for the replies heres the next part. Sorry its short I will try post more tonight. Oh and please read the random on parter I wrote its called His fault ?

Part 24

Sharon grabbed Dennis' hand and even Alyss looked up from her colouring.

Sharon: What, what is it?
Dennis: Is she ok?
Nurse: Perhaps you'd like to sit down.

Sharon and Dennis looked at each other, fear in their eyes before they slowly sat down.

Nurse: I'm afraid its not good news.

Dennis felt Sharon loose her grip on his hand as she let out a small gasp.

Nurse: There were complications during the operation. Now the surgeons have managed to remove the bullet and stitch up the entry wound on Faiths shoulder but during the operation she began to bleed heavily and although the doctors were able to stablise her briefly she is now in a critical situation. The doctors believe that the bullet may have torn one of Faiths main arteries but decided that the surgery was too intrusive to continue and left it once the bullet had been removed. Now if it is the case that she had damaged an artery it will be very hard to keep Faith in a stable condition.

Sharon was crying as Alyss crawled into her lap. Dennis was the first to speak.

Dennis: But cant you repair it with surgery?
Nurse: Unfortunatly at the moment Faith is too unstable to go under anesthetic again.
Sharon: So what will happen if she had damaged an artery?

The nurse looked down before looking back to sharon and answering her.

Nurse: If Faith has damaged an artery there will be very little we can do. Firstly it means she will suffer internal bleeding and secondly with a damaged artery the blood will not be able to get to and from her heart. I can honestly say that this is the worst part of my job but I must ask you to prepare for the worst.
Sharon: No!
Nurse; I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Rickman but now we just have to wait and see theres nothing more we can do. I'm sorry.

With that the nurse got up and left the room leaving the family to digest the news she had just delivered.

Sharon: This cant be happening dennis it just cant be happening.
Dennis: Hey she'll be ok she's a fighter
Sharon: She's just a baby dennis. She just four. They told us that befor remember, prepare for the worst, they told us that when jacob was ill and look how that ended.
Dennis: This is different
Sharon: No its not. They were twins dennis. We lost one I cant lose the other.

Dennis held sharon close.

Dennis: We wont lose her, we wont.

He whispered the words over and over again but in the end even he didnt know who he was comforting, his wife or himself.

Next time: Faith takes a turn for the worst and Sharon and Dennis have a choice to make

hayley
11-09-2005, 20:39
oh please dont let faith die!

diamond1
11-09-2005, 20:47
so whens the funeral?

Chloe-Elise
11-09-2005, 20:58
Awwww poor Sharon and Dennis please let Faith be ok

samantha nixon
11-09-2005, 20:59
please please please dont let her die

squillyfer
12-09-2005, 17:46
Thanks for all your great replies I'm back from another boring day at school and buzzing with script ideas so here goes with the next part.

Part 25

Sharon and Dennis were at Faiths bedside. Alyss was sat on Dennis' knee staring at the sleeping form of her sister.

Sharon: What are we gonna do?
Dennis: What do you mean?
Sharon: What do we do if she doesnt get better? I cant bury another child Dennis I just cant do it.
Dennis: You wont have to she'll get better
Sharon: But what if she doesnt?
Dennis: Then we cross that bridge when we come to it, Alyss needs us too right now.

Sharon looked down from he eyes. She ached with sadness but found she couldnt cry.

Sharon: She looks so small, so helpless.
Dennis: I know
Sharon: NO! You dont know. I'm her mother she's part of me I'm meant to protect her and now she could die because we weren't good enough parents to protect her
Dennis: Sharon please!! Your're scaring Alyss.

Sure enough little Alyss did seem to be on the verge of tears.

Sharon: Oh Ally I'm sorry I didnt mean to shout.
Alyss: Are you mad at me mummy?
Sharon: No angel I'm not mad at you I just want Faith to get better honey then we can all go home and be together again.
Alyss: I want that too mummy I....

Alyss didnt get to finish what she was saying, at that moment a high pitched beeping sond filled the room and doctors and nurses swarmed over little Faith as the family were ushered outside.

Sharon: What is it? Whats going on?
Nurse: Please if you can just wait here I will get a doctor to come and see you as soon as possible.

Great more waiting. And so they waited until sure enough about twenty minutes later a doctor walked into the relatives room.
Sharon and Dennis jumped to their feet. Alyss was asleep again.

Sharon: Is she ok?
Dennis: Whats wrong?
Doctor: Please, sit down.

They sat down.

Doctor: Faith had a fit but we have been able to stablise her for the meantime.
Dennis: For the meantime. What does that mean?
Doctor: Faiths injuries are not as we first thought. She hasnt torn an artery as first thought but she is bleeding internally. Because of this her body isnt circulating blood as it should do and some of her organs arent functioning properly. In particular her kidneys.
Dennis: But you can fix that right?
Doctor: Unfortunatly Faiths case is so far advanced that her only option is a kidney transplant.
Sharon: So what do we do now?
Doctor: With donors being few and far between Faiths best option is a living donor preferably a family member.
Dennis: So me and Sharon could be the donors?
Doctor: Unfortunatly its not that easy. You see the donor kidney must be the right size, the right shape, the right blood group and of a good condition. As Faith is only young her best hope would be a child donor.
Sharon: What are you getting at?
Doctor: Faiths best chance, her only chance at this stage would be a transplant with a donor kidney given by her little sister
Sharon: What but Alyss is just a baby. She's only three.
Doctor: I understand that you are worried but it is your daughters only chance of survival at this moment in time. At the same time I must point out the risks of such an operation. For a start there is still a small chance that Faith may reject her new kidney. It is also a very complicated procedure and with your children being so young, one or both of them might not make it.

Sharon broke eye contact and looked at her shoes

Dennis: What about afterwards will they be ok.
Doctor: Well like I said worst case scenario Faith rejects the kidney and Alyss is too weak from her operation to pull herself back round in the event of an infection.
Dennis: So what you're really saying is if we dont do this Faith dies and if we do this they could both die.
Doctor: that is our current predicament. Yes. I understand this must be hard for you I'll leave you alone to talk it over.

The doctor left.

Sharon: I cant lose them both.
Dennis: I know but wat other choice do we have if we dont then Faith will die.
Sharon: But she might still die anyway and Alyss might too if we go through with this.
Dennis: Either way we risk losing a child the only difference is Faith has an 20% chance of survival if we dont do this and an 80% chance os survival if we do.
Sharon: What do you think we should do?
Dennis: Honestly? I think we should go for it I dont see how we have a choice at least that way we know we tried our best.
Sharon: You're right. I know you are but I still hate this. I just cant believe this is happening
Dennis: I know but it is happening and we have a decision to make.

The doctor came back into the room

Doctor: Sorry to rush you but I need an answer.

Sharon and Dennis looked at each other.

Sharon: We'll do it
Doctor: You give your consent?
Sharon: Yes
Doctor: You've made the right decision. I'll get the consent forms and then we can get Alyss ready.

Sharon looked over to her daughter curled up on the seat and completely oblivious to the chaos around her. Sharon stopped the doctor as he headed for the door.

Sharon: Doctor!
Doctor: Yes?
Sharon: Take care of my babies

Next time: The day of the operation

samantha nixon
12-09-2005, 19:29
ah this is really good let them both live though

Chloe-Elise
12-09-2005, 20:33
Awww its brilliant! Please let them be ok! :)

squillyfer
12-09-2005, 20:41
Thanks I might write more later when my homework is done. Its boring french so it could take forever

hayley
12-09-2005, 23:03
Please dont let them die!

squillyfer
14-09-2005, 20:29
Hi again. Sorry i didnt post anymore yesterday but i was just too tired (stupid school) LOL. Thanks again for all your replies they were lovely as usual. Heres the next part.

Part 26

It was the day of the operation. The day of reckoning. Dennis had stayed at the hospital whilst Sharon went back tot he house to collect some of the girls things.
It felt strange being in the house again. They had only been gone for three days but time seemed to have stood still even when they hadnt. The dishes from breakfast were still in the sink, Sharons bag was still hung on the back of the chair and photographs on the mantelpiece had already begun to collect dust.
Sharon picked up the photo closest too her and wiped it clean with her cuff. Two people stared back at her, herself and Dennis, their eyes shining with joy and the promises of the future. On Dennis knee sat something that resembled a golden haired, chubby angel, Faith. In sharons arms was layed a pale pink blanket, all that was visible from beneath it was a tiny tuft of dark hair, Alyss. Alyss had been just weeks old when that photograph had been taken and everyone was so happy, especially sharon. At last she had felt complete. Dennis and her children had completed her what more did she need?
A knock at the door startled her out of her thoughts. She answered it. It was Chrissie.

Chrissie: Oh sharon I've been out of my mind with worry about you and the girls. How are you all, the last thing I knew Dennis was on a mission for money.
Sharon: Its a long story.

Sharon told Chrissie the events of the last three days with precision accuracy, leaving nothing out.

Chrissie: Oh the poor things, whens the operation?
Sharon: Today
Chrissie: Today? Thats a bit soon
Sharon: Well Faith doesnt have much time we cant wait

This time Sharon didnt even get the chance to cry. She felt Chrissies arms encircle her in an unbreakable hug.

Chrissie: Look I have to get get James before I get back to find Jake with a nappy round his head...

Sharon giggle slightly

Chrissie:...but if you need anything dont even hesitate to call me OK?
Sharon: Ok
Chrissie: When do you think it will be alright for me to come and see the girls?
Sharon: I dont know, give it a few days, I'll call you
Chrissie: Ok babes, you look after yourself, bye
Sharon: Bye chrissie, say hello to Jake and James for me
Chrissie: I will

And then Sharon was alone with her thoughts again.
She hovered for a moment, forgetting what she was supposed to be doing, before heading up the stairs. She paused on the landing, hesitating before entering the girls room. Gently she pushed open the door to Alyss's room.
Nothing was odd or out of place in here and that was the worst thing. All of Alyss's toys wee neatly away in the red box in the corner, her clothes freshly washed and waiting for Sharon to put them away were neatly folded on top of the chest of draws and the little girls teddies were neatly positioned under her duvet as though they were sleeping.
Sharon sat on the bed and picked up the teddy right in the centre. It was brown with felt paw patches, slightly worn at the edges and obviously very loved. This particular teddies name was Mouse. Dennis had given it to Alyss when she was first born. Sharon remembered how Faith had cried until she was given a present too and as a result the sisters now owned near identical teddies. Alyss never slept without Mouse and Sharon wasnt about to make her now. She held Mouse out for inspection before slipping it in the bag beside her along with a few clothes and heading back out onto the landing.

Faiths room was harder. Sharon waited for what seemed like forever before entering the room. She purposely tried to avoid looking at the floor, but it was no use. Immediately the first thing that struck her on entering the room was the dark stain on the floor. The blood had dried now and was even uglier than before. Its dark brown dullness seemed to portray the situation perfectly: the kidnapping was over but it wasnt all ok again, not yet.She felt to the back of her head, sure enough the thick scab was still there, clinging onto her hair like a bad reminder and sharon suddenly realised how long it had been since she's brushed her hair or had a bath but there wasnt time now, she had more inportant things to do.
Sharon did the same as she had done in Alyss's room before exiting as quickly as possible, making a mental note to clean up the bood before Faith and Alyss came home, she willed herself not to think if. If they came home, that would have been closer to the truth but Sharon couldnt think like that, not now, not ever. She walked out of the door and climbed into the waiting taxi. She muttered her destination to the driver and the car set off...in the opposite direction to the hospital, Sharon had one last place to go.

samantha nixon
14-09-2005, 20:44
thats really good

Chloe-Elise
14-09-2005, 20:57
Awwww poor Sharon! Its brilliant, please let them all be ok :)

squillyfer
14-09-2005, 21:23
:) Thanks :)

hayley
14-09-2005, 22:57
This is really good! As per usual!
I wonder where she's off to?

squillyfer
15-09-2005, 20:02
Hi again. I think there are about 6 more parts of this but I cant be sure sometimes i get a bit carried away. Thanks for all your replies they were lovely and I think i should dedicate this to hayley, ~ Clo ~ and Samantha Nixon. Away keep the replies coming and heres the next part

Part 27

The cold wet mud squished beneath Sharons boots as she walked across it. The wind had started to pick us now and tiny droplets of rain had begun to fall, it was the kind of rain that made you soaking wet without you even realising.
She walked down the rows and columns of foreboding headstones until she found the one she had been looking for. There were almost no flowers laid on the grave just a single white rose and a tiny blue teddy bear, dirty from years in the rain. Sharon knelt down and ran her hand over the headstone. Immediatly tears sprang to her eyes, it still hurt even now.

Sharon: Hello baby

It had been too long since her last visit and Sharon knew it. Guilt coursed through her veins as she vainly tried to scub dirt from her sons headstone with her sleeve.

Sharon: I'm sorry angel, I'm sorry

But sorry wasnt good enough and she knew it. Sharon put a hand to her cheek. Her face was wet but she no longer knew whether it was from the rain or her own tears.
When Faith had first come home, her and Dennis would visit Jacobs grave every week, vowing that when Faith was older they would tell her all about her beautiful twin, but then when Sharon had fell pregnant with Alyss the visits had lessened. They quickly found that with two very young children they no longer had the time or the energy to visit their sons grave.
Sharon knew it was no excuse but now three years on visits to Jacobs grave were limited to chrismas, easter, the twins birthday and the occasional weekend visit. Dennis didnt like even going on the twins birthday he said it spoiled it for Faith. Deep down sharon knew that it hurt him to come as much as it did her. Everytime she came here she was reminded of what could have been. Her, Dennis, beautiful twins, a boy and a girl, and little baby Alyss. She remembered how she had felt the night he died and she remembered how guilty she had felt missing his funeral to be at her daughters bedside.
This time it was the same and yet different and for the first time in a long time she started talking to him.

Sharon: I miss you baby, you would have been such a big boy by now. I wish you were still here, I really do, mabye then this wouldnt all have been so hard. Faiths sick and she might die and now...now I could lose Alyss too and I dont know what I'd do if I lost either of them. Losing you nearly killed me baby I cant do that again.

Sharon had to stop. The tears were coming thick and fast now along with the occasional hiccup. Sharon steadied herself against the grave and collected herself.

Sharon: They'll be ok I know they will after all they have their brother watching over them what more could I want...

Tears again threatened to engulf her

Sharon: I know your safe baby, your with the angels.

She stood up and wiped her face and then began the ritual which she ahd completed ever since she had first visited the grave that calm day in October almost five years ago.
She placed a tentive hand to her lips and kissed her fingers before gently placing them lovingly on the top of the grave.

Sharon: Sleep well my little one

And with that she walked out of the graveyard and caught the first taxi she saw. She couldnt save Jacob but she still ahd two little girls that needed her very much.

Next time : the operation

hayley
15-09-2005, 20:12
aaaaaaaaaaww that was soooo sad! This is brill writing!

squillyfer
15-09-2005, 20:21
Thanks hayley. Can I just ask a big favour to everyone reading this can u please reply even if you just say hi cos I would like to know how many people are reading. Oh and I'll post more soon lol

hayley
15-09-2005, 20:26
cant wait for the next bit!

Harmanizing
16-09-2005, 21:30
Hi, I've been away for a week and am really looking forward to catching up. I loved Keeping the Faith and I'm loving this one too.

Chloe-Elise
16-09-2005, 22:09
Awww poor Sharon! Its brilliant :D please post again soon :)

samantha nixon
16-09-2005, 22:38
thats really good post more soon

squillyfer
17-09-2005, 17:55
Hi thanks for the replies they were all great glad you are enjoying it. Sorry I didnt post yesterday i was at my nana's birthday party, she was 75. Anyway to make up for it I will try do two parts today, one now one later tonight.

Part 28

Dennis was starting to worry. Sharon had left nearly three hours ago, she was only supposed to be going to get the girls some clothes she should have been back by now. He looked at his watch again. If Sharon wasnt here in the next hour she wouldnt see Faith and Alyss before they went to theatre.
Ten minutes later and a bedragled Sharon walked somberly through the doors. Her shoes were still covered in mud and her face was awash with a mixture of sweat and tears.

Dennis: Sharon, where were you I've been trying to call
Sharon: I had my mobile switched off.

Alyss giggled from her hospital bed.

Alyss: Youre all mucky mummy

Sharon smiled. The poor thing was too young to even know what was going on.

Sharon: Yes I am but I've been on a journey you see, a very special journey and I've brought you back a present.
Alyss: Ooooooooh

Sharon smiled again as the little girl sat captivated by her story.

Alyss: What is it mummy?
Sharon: Close your eyes and I'll show you

Alyss obidiently closed her eyes and Sharon reached down into the bag beside her, placing the surprise on her daughters knee.

Sharon: Ok Ally open your eyes.

Alyss opened them.

Alyss: MOUSEY!!!!!
Sharon: I thought you'd like it

Sharon stood up and watched as her daughter hugged the small bear tightly. She turned to her husband.

Sharon: I need to go see Faith
Dennis: Where were you?
Sharon: Its not important right now we'll talk later but I need to see Faith
Dennis: Ok I'll come with you.
Sharon: Maybe you should stay with Alyss...
Dennis: She's ok we can come back before she goes down ok, right now I think we need to stick together.

Dennis took hold of both of sharons hands andcaressed her ring finger. Sharon smiled her first honest smile in two days and hugged him tight, kissing his cheek tenderly. He was right they needed each other, in times of crisis families should stick together and he was her family.

Sharon: Come on then we'd better go now if we want to get back.
Dennis: Ok, Alyss me and mummy are just going to see Faith is that ok?
Alyss: Of course it is Daddy I have mousy to keep me company

Sharon and Dennis then walked the short distance to the intensive care unit where Faith was being looked after.
Sharon located her bed and sat beside her stroking her hair gently. The tubes and wires scare sharon but losing her daughter scared her more.

Sharon: Do you think she can hear us?

Dennis placed a comforting hand on his wifes shoulder.

Dennis: Yeah, I think she probably can.

Sharon truned her attention back to Faith.

Sharon: Hi sweety. Mummy's here now. You're going to be ok. I know it. Alyss is going to save you and...and then you have to be really really nice to her and let her watch Tweenies whenever she wants, ok?

Sharon paused.

Sharon: I love you so much and nothing will ever change that, ever. I love you and I love Alyss, and I love Jacob even though he isnt with us, because part of him is in you, thats the funny thing about twins they're two and the same...so...so i'll never really lose either of you...

Sharon sniffed and Dennis tightened his grip on her shoulder.

Sharon: I have to go now baby. I have to go and look after your sister. She's being so brave Faith you'd be proud of her, I know you would and she wants you to get better so badly. So you have to be ok because you cant let her down, she needs you Faith we all do. Everybody needs faith baby, everybody.

And with that Sharon and Dennis left to say goodbye to Alyss...possibly for the last time......

Next time: The waiting.

samantha nixon
17-09-2005, 17:58
ah thats really good i hope shes ok

squillyfer
17-09-2005, 18:04
Thanks I kinda rushed that part lol

Chloe-Elise
18-09-2005, 16:30
Aww i hope they all ok. That was brilliant ,please post again soon. Happy birthday to your Nanna btw :)

hayley
18-09-2005, 17:00
Thats really good! please let faith and alyss live! more asap!

squillyfer
19-09-2005, 18:26
Hi again sorry this has taken so long had a busy weekend anyway I was thinking about this earlier and suddenly realised that I had somehow let Dave just dissapear but dont worry I'll get to him later :rolleyes: . Here's the next part:

Part 29

The waiting was the hardest part. Sharon and Dennis were guided to a bench outside or the theatre where they could wait. They had both refused the relatives room. They wanted to be as close to the girls as possible.
They were sat on the same bench and yet the couple weren't sat together. Both seemed tense and agitated for a reason other than their daughters situation. Neither looked at the other and it was a long time before either of them spoke. In the end it was Sharon who broke unbearable silence.

Sharon: Look what is it Dennis because I can feel an arguament coming and I'd rather get it out the way now if you dont mind.

Dennis lifted his head to look at her before focussing his gaze once again on the floor.

Dennis: You should have been here.

It was barely more than a whisper but the emotion in dennis's voice made it a deafening accusation.

Sharon: What are you talking about?
Dennis: You should have been here before they went to theatre. You didnt say a proper goodbye to Alyss and she wanted her mummy.
Sharon: But you knew I was coming back.
Dennis: You said you'd be half an hour. I waited three hours for you to turn up. Where the hell were you?
Sharon: Oh so thats what you're worried about. You're not bothered about Faith and Alyss you just want to keep tabs on me.
Dennis: You know thats not true I just want to know where you were when your children were preparing for a life threatening operation. Its not to much to ask Sharon, I just...
Sharon: I was with Jacob. I was at the grave

Sharons interupted confession made Dennis look up and make eye contact with her.

Dennis: With....Jacob?
Sharon: YES!! Jacob, our son remember him?

Sharon didnt even know why she was angry, none of this was dennis's fault but it just didnt seem to be sinking in.

Dennis: Sharon I'm sorry I just didnt think.
Sharon: Thats the problem you dont think, I dont think, both of us try our hardest not to think about him
Dennis: Sharon, I...
Sharon: It happened, we lost him and I know that theres nothing we can do to change that but its like we're trying to forget him and its wrong Dennis, its wrong and I hate it. I'm scared to even talk about him incase its not what you want and I'm just afraid that if our daughters die we'll move on and try to forget them. Have another kid. Replace them and pretend they never existed because thats what it feels like we've done with jacob. We had him, he died, we buried him and then we got up brushed ourselves of and carried on with our lives like he never existed.

Sharon stopped, not through choice, but because she suddenly remembered that she needed to breath. She sat in silence and waited for dennis's reply. It never came. Instead she felt an arm reach around her shoulders and hold her tightly.

Dennis: They wont die and we could never forget them.
Sharon: We did Jacob
Dennis: No we didnt. To start with we didnt talk about it because it hurt too much, then we didnt talk about it because we had Faith and Alyss to look after. Now we dont talk about it because it was so long ago that we just avoid it. It doesnt mean we've forgotten him. I think about him every day. I think about what he would have looked like and I think of all the things we could have done together and I imagine him and Faith playing together on the carpet, taking care of little Alyss. I haven't forgotten him Sharon, we just dont talk.

Sharon lifted her neck to look at him as he stroked a stand of hair away from her eyes.

Dennis: Faith and Alyss will never replace Jacob but some things just aren't meant to be and we have to accept that.
Sharon: I love you
Dennis: I love you too

Sharon settled into Dennis's chest and he kissed the top of her head gently. She had waited a long time to hear him say those things and now he had she felt instantly better about the whole situation. That was the thing about waiting, it seems to take forever and it seems to be pointless but good or bad you always get something at the end of it.

Next part: The operation is over but how are Faith and Alyss and what has happened to Dave?

Chloe-Elise
19-09-2005, 19:00
Awwwww poor sharon and dennis, hope alyss and faiath are ok, its brilliant :D

hayley
19-09-2005, 20:52
this is great!
i hope alyss and faith survive and dave gets done for trying to murder or murder if faith dies! (i hope she doesnt!)

squillyfer
21-09-2005, 17:54
do you want any more of this?

Chloe-Elise
21-09-2005, 18:03
Definitely! Please post soon :D

samantha nixon
21-09-2005, 18:11
yes cause we do its great

hayley
21-09-2005, 18:53
yeah!!
i want to know what happens!!

hayley
21-09-2005, 23:03
squillyfer please do more!

squillyfer
22-09-2005, 17:50
Ok here we go with the next part. I was going to post more last night but by the time i got round to it it was too late so sorry :rolleyes: Its just a short part but I will do another part soon

Part 30

Daisy frowned. She had been searching the hospital for a whole ten minutes and still couldnt find Dave. It didnt help that there were police crawling everywhere and she had that snivelling little creep Pete tailing her.
She had skipped straight through A and E and was now heading towars wards. She poked her head around the corner, her puffy brown hair falling over her face. The coast was clear.
Pete tugged at her coat as she threw the hood once more over her head.

Pete: Erin mabye w....
Daisy: Shhh you idiot and dont call me that.
Pete: Sorry Dais' but mabye we should just go I mean this was all his idea its note to do with us.

Daisy stared hard at him.

Daisy: We cant just leave him. He was shot he could die.
Pete: He would have left us
Daisy: No he wouldnt you dont know him like I do.
Pete: I wouldnt mind betting you dont know him half as well as you think.
Daisy: What are you on about we share everything.
Pete: Oh so you know all about that bird he's seeing in Dagnem
Daisy: What?
Pete: You heard me, he's not worth it Dais'

Daisy looked again at Pete his solid grey eyes looking back at her.

Daisy: No you're lying.
Pete: Why would I lie?
Daisy: Incase I get caught and drop you in it.
Pete: Look Daisy, I care about you I just dont want you to get hurt

This time Daisy looked away. Dave loved her she was sure he did and Pete was just being spitefull she was sure of that too.

Daisy: Well I dont believe you. I'm going to help Dave and you cant stop me so either shut up and help find him or get lost.
Pete: Fine...ok...well...goodbye Daisy.

And with that Pete turned on his heel leaving Daisy standing alone in the corridor.
Daisy stamped her foot. She hadnt really wanted Pete to leave, she didnt like being on her own, she wasnt good at making desicions and she hated not getting her own way.
She walked down the corridor towards the ward, trying to look as incospcuous as possible, and glanced up at the board on the ward.

Ward section B7

Andy porter---------Dr Ford
Earnest Fletcher---- Dr Tillman
Sidney Hull----------Dr Hayes
Alexander white-----Dr Tillman
Johnie Randell-------Dr Ford
Ken Thomas-------- Dr Ford
David Dalton--------Dr Hayes........

Daisy: Ah ha

samantha nixon
22-09-2005, 19:15
this is really good

hayley
22-09-2005, 19:28
its great! more asap!

Chloe-Elise
22-09-2005, 22:14
Its brilliant more soon please :)

squillyfer
23-09-2005, 17:45
Hi here's the next part enjoy!

Part 31

Dennis couldnt take it anymore. He looked at Sharon who was gently dozing on his shoulder. She looked so peaceful and Dennis was reminded again of how lucky he was to have her. He kissed the top of her head and her eyes flickered open.

Dennis: Hey sleepy head
Sharon: Whats happened have I been asleep long?
Dennis: Nothings happened and you've been asleep about twenty minutes
Sharon: Sorry
Dennis: Its ok look I need some air and we arent going to know anything for at least another hour so I was gonna just nip and get a coffee mabye buy the girls something nice. Coming?
Sharon: I think I'm going to stay here
Dennis: Are you sure?
Sharon: Yes, you go I'll be fine
Dennis: Ok, do you want anything bringing back?
Sharon: Well my husband would be nice

Dennis smiled at her little joke before nodding and heading down the corridor and out of sight.

^^^^^^^^^^

Elsewere in the hospital Daisy had finally found what she was looking for...Dave. He had been given a private room which was now surrounded by police. Daisy had to think and that wasnt something she was used to doing. If she even thought about going in that room she'd be arrested and banged up before she could say 'dave's a loser' and Daisy wasnt looking foreward to prison very much. Then she had an idea.
She tightened her coat around her but slipped off the hood and tied her hair into a messy but acceptable bun. She stood up as straight as she possibly could and on her way towards Daves room she grabbed a clipboard from the side of the nurses station.
As she expected she was stopped from entering the room by a rather immposing police officer.

Officer: Excuse me miss, you cant go in there.
Daisy: Excuse me sir but I can

The officer was clearly taken aback but attempted to cover it up.

Officer: Pardon me but may I ask who you are.
Daisy: Of course I'm Erin Birkley of the Metropolitan polices regional therapy team. I'm hear to offer support, advice and general counselling to your detanee, a Mr David Dalton I believe.

Again the officer seemed to have no apprehension of what Daisy had just said and she was forced to go against the urge that compelled her to smile, her plan was going perfectly.
Ten minutes more and the Officer was so confused he even let Daisy into Dave's room alone. That was Daisy's speciality: manipulation.

Next time: Daisy talks to Dave and Dennis catches up with them

Chloe-Elise
23-09-2005, 18:35
I hope Daisy and Dave don't get away away with it,its great :D please post more soon

hayley
23-09-2005, 19:09
This is so good!

samantha nixon
23-09-2005, 19:32
this is really good

stapler
25-09-2005, 13:39
Just caught up Squillyfer! Class! Save Dave!

hayley
25-09-2005, 19:58
Are you going to do anymore squillyfer?