PDA

View Full Version : the aus site has been updated- new spoilers!!!! finally!!

Bad Wolf
23-07-2005, 13:39
This week on Home and Away

Jesse attempts to wipe himself out with a bottle of Bourbon, but he pulls back and makes the most mature decision of his life instead.

Sally finds Jesse's farewell letter and tells the others the awful truth. Everyone is shocked and Alf is especially angry at Jesse's cowardice in running away.

Cassie plans a special night for Ric and Ric experiences some embarrassment as he tries to ensure their night of passion is safe.

As the accused killer sinks into despair in prison, the victim's funeral takes place. There is a shock appearance of an unloved person from the past.

In her obsession to win custody of Olivia, Irene acts with alarming irrationality. This could lose her points in the upcoming court case with Olivia's grandmother, who is secretly digging up the dirt about Irene's previous life.

Robbie and Tash are struggling in their efforts to live in domestic bliss.

Morag presents her case for Irene in court, but Diana's solicitor drags Irene's reputation through the mud. The case is adjourned, set to reconvene the next day. Diana gloats to Irene that it will be the last night she will have Olivia with her.

Hayley and Kim spend some time on the beach with Olivia and realise the little girl needs a lot of comforting. Hayley fights back the tears as she consoles Olivia.

Cassie and Ric's special night goes according to plan, but afterwards Ric is very confused at Cassie's strange behaviour towards him.

On the day the court will decide, Irene leaves a note on the table and leads Olivia out of the house.

looks interesting.....

Bad Wolf
23-07-2005, 13:41
sorry it doesnt make a lot of sense- the site hasnt been up dayed in months

Abi
23-07-2005, 15:17
Whose Cassie?

samantha nixon
23-07-2005, 16:09
whos olivia

Bad Wolf
23-07-2005, 16:14
told you they wouldnt make sense

samantha nixon
23-07-2005, 16:18
i no who olivia is now shes chloe's daughter but why does irene want to adopt her dont chloe want her or does chloe die

Bad Wolf
23-07-2005, 16:20
i thought chloe did in the anniversary episodes??

whats up with jesse? whats he done?

samantha nixon
have just read other spoilers and chloe is dead yes next time ill look around the site before asking

Bad Wolf
whats jesse done?

babyblue
24-07-2005, 15:55
from what I read on another spoiler board jesse tries it on with chloe but she rebuffs him, he then goes and gets drunk and decides to drive home and there's an accident with chloe, i think she's driving another car and he crashes into her but I'm not sure.

Bad Wolf
24-07-2005, 15:56
ohhh sounds interesting, thanks for that

your new- welcome xxx

babyblue
30-07-2005, 19:46
ohhh sounds interesting, thanks for that

your new- welcome xxx

thanks for the welcome, I usually just lurk but sometimes I post.

Bad Wolf
01-08-2005, 15:57
Sally and the family wait anxiously for news as Flynn's life and death operation unfolds. Dan and Scott's discovery lead them to the shocking conclusion that Peter is the corrupt cop.

airing in aus, 1st august

what will happen to finn!!!!

Saree
02-08-2005, 11:36
Peter is corrupt?!?!

kirsty_g
02-08-2005, 15:28
thank you for those

Saye2213
02-08-2005, 19:13
Peter is corrupt? How come? I like him!! What's the deal between Peter and Dan anyway? Did Peter sleep with Dan's ex wife?

babyblue
02-08-2005, 21:44
I read on a spoiler board that peter has slept with dan's wife and one of the posters there thought that peter may even be the real father of dans son as they have picked an actor resembling peter and they're playing up a close bond between them.

Emmak2005
03-08-2005, 11:09
I take it that the relationship between Dalby and Matilda doesn't last as it's about to unfold on uk screens over the next week or so.

Emmak2005
03-08-2005, 11:23
Irene is on the run with Olivia. Hayley and Kim do their best to stall when Diana drops in, demanding to know where Olivia is.

Hyde goes in search of Irene and Olivia. Just as Diana goes to call the police, Irene, Hyde and Olivia arrive.

Hayley and Kim are finding themselves comfortably close to each other.

Jesse is to be transferred to another prison, but refuses to have representation at his trial.

Martha leaves hospital and Sally visits and tells her about Jesse’s situation. Alf is stunned that they even care about his case. Martha demands to be taken to see Jesse to make him see reason.

Irene struggles to come to terms with the custody verdict and the flaw in her relationship with Hyde becomes apparent to them both.

A teary phone call from Olivia makes Irene determined to confront Diana.

Kim tells Hayley he wants the two of them and the baby to be a family. What does she think?

Morag agrees to act for Jesse. Martha probes the real reason for Alf’s anger towards Jesse. As all the others say goodbye to Jesse, Alf offers an apology for his behaviour and at the last second, a former lover shares a hug with Jesse.

Diana’s son arrives and tells Irene he’s the executor of Chloe’s will. Diana and Olivia are on their way to hear the reading. What is in it that will change everything?

Ric suspects Cassie is cheating on him and she lies to him about having a girls’ night out.

Robbie and Tasha set up home.

Meanwhile, Dan and Leah, Sally, Flynn and Scott go camping. Someone falls over a cliff and is seen lying at the bottom …

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/thisweek/250705_thisweek.jpg Scott Hunter & Dan Baker

Luna
03-08-2005, 11:30
Right wait a minute am i missing something here??

On Rach's last post - Sally and the family wait anxiously for news as Flynn's life and death operation unfolds

On the new spoilers - Meanwhile, Dan and Leah, Sally, Flynn and Scott go camping

So he has a life and death operation one week and he's camping the next???

Shaza22
13-08-2005, 16:24
i no who olivia is now shes chloe's daughter but why does irene want to adopt her dont chloe want her or does chloe die

All i know is about the car crash on the 4000th ep after alf's big b'day bash i know some 1 dies and some 1 carnt walk who i dont know. but chloe was in the car and so was alf but alf is fine the other two in the back im not two sure who they r so thats all the info i can give :readtheru