PDA

View Full Version : Charmed spoiler

Burberry
31-03-2005, 12:08
On the 150th episode "this series i think" Cole will return for one episode. Leo and Piper cannot find each other as i think Piper thinks Leo is dead and Cole helps Piper to find him.
I do not tink that Cole has a scene with Phoebe but i think this episode is still one to look forward to.
Can't wait for tonights episode. New series is great!

Annie
31-03-2005, 19:00
Hi do you know if the next series is going to be the last? I saw it on another site.

Burberry
31-03-2005, 23:06
Hi, Im not sure the cast said that they where going to see how successfull series 8 was i think hope this helps!

randdom
01-04-2005, 00:04
Isn't cole dead?

Burberry
01-04-2005, 11:22
supposedly but he meets piper on another plane. Maybe piper goes to another plane to find Leo and he's there

srollitt
01-04-2005, 16:31
This could well be the last series of Charmed, and Cole is in the 150th episode- for more details check out:

www.thecharmedones.com

You'll find all the information & spoilers on there!!

Alisha
01-04-2005, 17:25
Thanks for posting and let us know. I would love to have Cole back. He was such a good and complex character.

I hope that series 8 isn't the end though. Second to eastenders, its my favourate show!

ljoo1
06-04-2005, 20:53
Yeah i love charmed and eastenders. so they r making an 8th series thats good.it was still in the air last time i looked. cole will b good.
i wonder what phoebe will say to cole being bk.

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:56
Is charmed good? All my mates used to talk about it.

ljoo1
06-04-2005, 20:58
charmed is the best its great.its on channel 5 if u havent got sky if u have its on 2morrow nite at 8.00on living tv

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 21:00
Ok thank you

Alisha
07-04-2005, 17:41
Is charmed good? All my mates used to talk about it.

It's brilliiant. It a supernatural programme but there alot more to it than killing demons.

I love watching their character evole and the everlasting battles/pitfalls that they have to go through to maintain survivial - not only 'demonic' related but as sisters aswell. I love the bond between all three and I feel that it's the interaction between the them that makes the show the sucess that it is.

It's great! I'm watching tonight. :cheer:

ShadowCat
07-04-2005, 17:46
The Seven Year Witch [150th episode]

Frantic over Leo's sudden disappearance, Piper collapses from the effects of a poisonous thorn and awakens in limbo, where she encounters Cole (Julian McMahon).
Already stressed out awaiting word on Leo's fate, Piper is attacked by demons and ends up in a coma. Stuck in the cosmic void between life and death, Piper's spirit is surprised to find Cole (guest star Julian McMahon) waiting for her and even more surprised when he tells her that he is there to help keep her and Leo together, which he hopes will restore Phoebe's faith in love. Meanwhile, the Council puts Leo to the test by stripping him of his powers and memory and placing him in an unknown location in hopes that his heart will guide him to his true destiny, whether it is to be with his family or the Greater Good. As Phoebe, Paige and Darryl search for Leo, Drake (guest-star Billy Zane) does one last good deed before his time is up. Michael Grossman directed the episode written by Jeannine Renshaw.

Scry Hard
SPECIAL PERFORMANCE BY COLLECTIVE SOUL - Zankou (guest star Oded Feher) sends his underlings to attack Leo in hopes of luring the sisters out of their house so that he can search for the Nexus and release the Shadow, the ultimate power. Terrified after witnessing demons attack his parents, Wyatt (Kristopher and Jason Simmons) magically shrinks Piper and Leo and traps them inside a dollhouse for their protection. Unable to stop Zankou from releasing the Shadow, Phoebe, Paige and Piper watch as Leo, the only neutral territory, absorbs the Shadow. Meanwhile, Phoebe is left in charge of the paper, Paige feels the need to spread her wings, and Leo gets an offer he can¿t refuse. Collective Soul performs at P3. Derek Johansen directed the episode written by Andy Reaser and Doug E.

Little Box of Horrors
Paige is in pain (hears noises among other things) and it seems Phoebe and Leo can't help her. They want her to see an Elder but Piper would freak out. She eventually agrees to go to the Magic School and talk to Sandra, an Elder. Paige is concerned that she won't be able to help others. Sandra tries to boost her spirits and tells her that to make the voice go away, she needs to help someone. Wyatt keeps orbing things.

Freaky Phoebe
Paige begins whitelighter duty when she gets a new charge named Mitchell Haines, 28, mechanic. Mitchell isn't interested in having a new whitelighter nor developing his powers. Will Paige be able to show him using his powers can be a good thing or will she admit defeat? Piper takes care of demons who attack at P3. Phoebe is annoyed because the newspaper is being sued and the legal department is clamping down all reporters. They want all of Phoebe's columns to be reviewed by a professional shrink so that she doesn't get sued for giving bad advice. A hideous-looking sorceress named Imara switches bodies with Phoebe so she can be out in the real world and take care of three of Zankou's lieutenants who are above ground. Destroying Zankou's trusted men will weaken the powerful demon. The real Phoebe is trapped underground. Will the sisters discover the switcharoo in time? Leo is working at Magic School. Sheridan also appears in the episode.

Imaginary Friends
Piper is concerned about Wyatt's development and safety. It seems Wyatt is now going to a normal preschool. Leo is concerned that Wyatt is talking to himself but the teacher says to not worry, kids do that. Unknown to them, a demon named Vicius has dressed playfully to not scare the child while he's trying to tap into his dark side and lure Wyatt into evil. Phoebe, who seems to be going to school (maybe to get a degree in psychology?) asks one of her teachers for advice on Wyatt. The teacher says that he must have an imaginary friend as so many children do. The sisters summon Future Wyatt to help understand what Baby Wyatt is going through. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 7.21: Death Becomes Them
Airdate: May 2005

03/19 - Tim, a fellow grad student, helps replace a tire on Phoebe's mini. In front of Phoebe, a raptor demon appears and attacks Tim... Zankou is working with an alchemist that has a passion for the dead. Attacking Tim was another of Zankou's ways to get the sisters vulnerable so he can eventually defeat them. Tim's body has a role in Zankou's plan... Phoebe gets Darryl to help her investigate as she is sure Tim was killed because he was with her. Paige ha a new charge, Joanna, a young troubled woman with a lot of problems. Paige is concerned about Joanna's boyfriend, he doesn't seem to be a good guy. Zankou wants to revive an innocent that has been dead for four years (it's not Prue) and that will help remind the sisters that they are in a never-ending battle. Sheila, Piper, Leo, Sheridan also appear.

Something Wicca This Way Goes? (Series or season finale)
Zankou is in the manor and has the Book of Shadows. He and his men are trying to open the nexus in a non-treathning way so that the nexus will not hurt them. With the power of the nexus as well as the BoS, Zankou will now have ultimate power. The sisters are at Magic School trying to prevent, from their hiding, Zankou to take the nexus' power and to get back the BoS. An agent from Homeland Security, Agent Keyes, drops by the police station to have a chat with Sheridan who called him. They discuss what happened to Brody, Andy, Rodriguez, Davidson and even Prue, and her suspicions about the Halliwells. Keyes reveals to Sheridan that Brody put her in a coma per his orders because they didn't want her to mess up with Homeland Security's investigation. Will the sisters be able to not only prevent Zankou from getting ultimate power but also prevent Sheridan and Keyes from exposing them as witches? Darryl, leprecauns, fairies, trolls, and a vampire queen similar to the one from episode "Bite Me" from season 4 will appear in this episode. The episode will end in a similar way most of the end-of-season episodes ended.

Alisha
07-04-2005, 19:05
Thanks for posting shadowkat :)

alohachica82
11-04-2005, 11:54
Can someone tell me a site that goes way back in the Charmed past? I´ve been in Spain for the past year and so haven´t seen much of it!

ShadowCat
11-04-2005, 20:07
www.thewb.com/charmed

alohachica82
12-04-2005, 10:33
Thanks ShadowCat!

alohachica82
20-04-2005, 15:28
I know these soapboards aren´t really for asking questions but has anyone seen the Charmed episode where the girls are dressed up as Greek goddesses? I saw it in Spanish but didn´t really understand what was going on between Leo and Piper. Why can´t he stay with them? Can someone explain?

:searchme:

Trinity
20-04-2005, 16:10
Sometimes it might make more sense in Spanish! Leo was promoted from a whitelighter to an Elder. At that time he was supposed to reside up there/ heavan or whatever and the girls were to get a new whitelighter

horseygal90
19-06-2005, 17:36
Any ideas when the new series (the one on Living now) will come onto terrestrial?

*-Rooney-*
04-02-2006, 19:16
well series 7 is on channel 5 now