PDA

View Full Version : what happened last night?

Sam Nixon Fan
31-03-2005, 11:20
i watch every episode of the bill every week and was at a dancing comp last nite n set my sky plus to record it but it never! :mad: :mad: :mad: ! was wonderin if some one could give me a brief/ detailed account of what went on?? especially about things that are being carried over to this evening!! thanks :cheer:

suzewebb
31-03-2005, 13:24
It is repeated on Saturday you know.. on ITV3 anyway... the main thing FOR ME that shone in the episode has to be the double handers.. Ramani and Margaret and Gina and Smithy.

Ramani tried to explain to Margaret that things were getting out of hand and she needed Margaret to back off a bit
Gina told Smithy that she had cancer.......awww the poor lad didn't know what to say.

TONIGHT singled out by a national newspaper as the best thing about the episode is the ongoing Gina story... Roberta is praised for her acting in tonights episode and they picked out the Smithy tryign to stop her smoking and her reaction as the best thing about this episode...... YEY..... Of course other things are going to happen but they haven't been singled out as being brilliant... (More Ramani and MArgaret which I reckon will be good)

Sam Nixon Fan
31-03-2005, 15:07
thank you was there no crime stories that are being overlapped! ino it is but just wanted a brief bit before i watch tonights episode
sam is back tonight yay

Lisa321
08-04-2005, 18:19
When is the Bill Omnibus or whatever it is on tv? What time and channel? I can't seem to find it.
xXx
Lisa
xXx

suzewebb
08-04-2005, 19:17
The Bill Omnibus offer you 2 further chances to catch the weeks episodes.

They are on ITV3.

Sadly the scehdule for Saturday has changed to a graveyard shift.

This week's eps can be seen again tomorrow night (SUNDAY MORNING)
0.10 - 2.15am

Next week Wednesday ep can be seen again on WEDNESDAY NIGHT 0.00 (MIDNIGHT) on ITV3

Next week Thursday ep can be seen again on THURSDAY NIGHT 0.35 (Just after midnight) on ITV3

(The previous timings were wed and thurs 11pm and sat 7-9pm..... these have all changed so please bear in mind the schedules may change weekly and as they have been put to later times there is a possibility that ITV3 might consider they do not have enough viewers to continue showing them... let's hope not eh)

Lisa321
09-04-2005, 15:26
oh ty :-) I know where to look now.

xXx
Lisa
xXx