PDA

View Full Version : Jim and Dot moving out!

littlemo
30-03-2005, 19:42
I've read on some spoilers that Dot and Jim consider moving out, do they actually do it? why are they doing this and where would they go?

I think if they did move out it would be an ideal place for Sonia and Martin to move into? I know Pauline can be a handful, and I'm sure Sonia would love it. They'd be close enough to see Pauline everyday (if they wanted) and they'd have the privacy that they crave. Also I know the house they live in with Pauline is there's, but it would be much better to have their own place without Martin's mother in it. I also think it would also be a bonus, if they decide to fight for Chloe, to be living in a house on their own.

I think if Jim were to move out, Sonia would be the first person he would offer it too. I'm not sure if it's rented, or if Jim and Dot own it. Being in a rented house would probably be better for Martin and Sonia, they wouldn't have to scrape together money for the mortgage, just the rent. It would be great!

Jade
30-03-2005, 19:43
Can you post a source?

Cheers

littlemo
30-03-2005, 19:50
Can you post a source?

Cheers

Yes sorry, it was in Whats On Tv Magazine. It's also mentioned on Talk Walford website.