PDA

View Full Version : when is kat back!?

helen_166
30-03-2005, 20:02
when is kat back and what happens with him and alfie? any one know? does alfie have propper feelings for little mo or does he go back to kat? and does kat have to fight for alfie? i hope that when she comes back she gets jelous and really does eveything she can to impress alfie, with amusing eppys, and then he sees her and they fall in love all over again, coz alfie and kat belong together forever! love em

Princess
30-03-2005, 20:12
I heard in Inside Soap that when Kat comes back there are fireworks between her, Alfie, Little Mo and Billy. I think by this time Alfie and Mo are an item and when Kat comes back with a mission - to win back Alfie's heart! Billy is also hurt by one of his best friends getting together with his ex. It's looks as if it's going to be good!

P.S She's back in May!

littlemo
30-03-2005, 20:46
I heard in Inside Soap that when Kat comes back there are fireworks between her, Alfie, Little Mo and Billy. I think by this time Alfie and Mo are an item and when Kat comes back with a mission - to win back Alfie's heart! Billy is also hurt by one of his best friends getting together with his ex. It's looks as if it's going to be good!

P.S She's back in May!

Yes I'm really looking forward to this episode, Perry Fenwick said it was going to be great! I'm torn about whether I want Kat and Alfie to get back together, it's been so long since i've seen Kat I can hardly remember them being a couple.

I do like Alfie and Little Mo together, last night's episode was really sweet. Them having lunch together, and all the family turning up, it was funny. Trying not to sound too excited about their lunch date. Trying to pretend it wasn't a date.

*kalfie*moon*
30-03-2005, 21:16
i dont like alfie and lil mo together they dont suit each other!!...kat and alfie are so much better...i want kat back now!! may is agessssss away!!...hope she comes back in april! :D

Toxic
31-03-2005, 17:06
Sounds good. i hope Little Mo & Alfie stick together! :)

bookworm_nat123
31-03-2005, 17:27
i completely agree with u toxic! little mo and alfie are sooo sweet together
but i cant wait for kat to come back :cheer: its goin be explosive

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-03-2005, 17:38
Kat is coming back soon, around summer I think. I personally don't like Moflie much but i love Kalfie!!

Debs
31-03-2005, 18:52
im undecided! i really want kat and alfie to get back together but i also want to see what happens between him amd little mo!!

andromeda
31-03-2005, 19:24
L.Mo & Alfie are so boring together.... can't wait for Kat to return so we can see some real chemistry.

i_luv_dennis
02-04-2005, 09:17
she is back very soon but she is leaving at xmas

andromeda
02-04-2005, 19:45
Leaving at xmas isn't definate. We'll have to wait and see on that.

hayley
02-04-2005, 22:22
Go on the classic clips on the EE website if anyone has forgotten that Kat and Alfie belong together!!! I watch when alfie interrupts kat and Andys wedding loads!!! And it makes me well up with tears every time!!! You can just see Kat and Alfie together-forever! :love:
i hope Kat comes back in April instead of May!!!!!!

helen_166
02-04-2005, 23:19
why would kat be leaving at christmas? she leaving the soap as a perminant thing?

hayley
02-04-2005, 23:38
there is a thread about that somewhere but i think its something to with her spending more time with her baby

.:Kitz:.
03-04-2005, 12:09
Aww, i can't help it. I'm torn between kat and alfie- and Jessie and Tulluliah (sp?)-Lilac.

Layne
03-04-2005, 13:22
Kat will be on our screens towards the end of April

helen_166
03-04-2005, 19:35
starting to want mo and alfie to have a steamy sceane! think it would be good, i still think that alfie/shane, is very very fit any one agree?

03-04-2005, 20:07
Are you mad?! :) It's kat and Alfie who are supposed to be together! Not Little Mo and Alfie!!! :nono: ;)

Layne
03-04-2005, 20:14
I think Alfie and Mo would be a good couple, but alfie and kat make a better one!
Kalfie 4eva!
Luv ya all
Layne
x x x

helen_166
03-04-2005, 22:26
yeh same but the drama building up would be so much better if mo did! like rather than it be kat who is the one thats always wanted by the guys,alfie is wanted by the girls, gives kat more to fight for which she has never had to do before

Chantelle
04-04-2005, 18:13
i still think that alfie/shane, is very very fit any one agree?

Course i do. The mans gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: I cant wait for kat to be back and put an end to the awful molfie stuff. Kat and Alfie Forever

05-04-2005, 11:57
I cant wait for kat to be back and put an end to the awful molfie stuff. Kat and Alfie Forever
You see people, this is what i'm talking about!! :thumbsup:

Abi
05-04-2005, 12:07
I heard that she wasn't keen on returning at all. She had always planned to, but after her baby was born, she changed her mind. The Eastenders bosses tempted her back, but i think on the agreement that she would leave in an explosive story line at Christmas. I find alfie and mo a bit boring. They haven't had the most exciting stories ever, have they? I think that they put more effort into Kat and Alfie, making people like them a lot more. THey should be caught out soon byt he rest of the Slaters. THey have family loyalties, so could hate Mo for going with Kats hubby. Then maybe people would prefer Mo and Alfie.

andromeda
05-04-2005, 12:30
I don't think most viewers would ever prefer Mo & Alfie.... they're truely boring and awful to watch. Think it's more likely that those who like alfie & Mo will realise just how bad they are when Kat returns.

Alfie & Mo are both characters that need someone with a spark to play against, which is why Billy & Mo didn't really work that well. Alfie's been totally boring since Kat went.

Debs
05-04-2005, 12:56
starting to want mo and alfie to have a steamy sceane! think it would be good, i still think that alfie/shane, is very very fit any one agree?

couldnt agree with your more on both!!! mo and alfie need to get togehter and now!!! and yes shane is quite fit!! i used to bunk off school to watch him on win lose and draw.!!! He was better then!

Debs
05-04-2005, 12:58
[QUOTE=andromeda]I don't think most viewers would ever prefer Mo & Alfie.... they're truely boring and awful to watch. Think it's more likely that those who like alfie & Mo will realise just how bad they are when Kat returns.

i dont prefer mo and alfie. i realy want kat and alfie to get back together when she returns, but i do think that mo and alfie should have a fling otherwise there will always be that thing between them!!

easyterms
05-04-2005, 23:01
jessie cant leave :( her and alfie deffo though there is a lot of chemistry with mo and alfie.

MysticKitten
06-04-2005, 22:21
I cant decide who I want Alfie with but isnt he leaving soon anyway or am I dreaming that I heard it? sometimes I like Mo and Alfie like in the restaurant with that daft angel thing, then I hate the soppy stares and the silly conversations, no ive decided just this second, its got to be Kat and Alfie xx. :rotfl:

andromeda
07-04-2005, 09:53
Alfie & Mo would be sweet, but sweet gets boring pretty fast. Theres no way TPTB would be able to sustain that. Besides... they've already clearly established Alfie & Kat as soulmates anything else would be substandard to that. I can see Alfie trying to deny that it's Kat he wants, but I'm sure he'll come round eventually.

07-04-2005, 11:06
Yeah, after all. Alfie is Kat's man in the moon!

purple81
07-04-2005, 11:54
I want to see Kat and Alfie back together and a Lil Mo and Billy back on track also, I don't like Alfie and Lil Mo together, there is just something about the pairing that doesn't work for me at all.

di marco
07-04-2005, 12:23
i agree. kat and alfie are so much better than alfie and lil mo. lil mo should get back with billy

Siobhan
07-04-2005, 13:28
i agree. kat and alfie are so much better than alfie and lil mo. lil mo should get back with billy

Yeah for ages EE has got us think that Kat and Alfie, Billy and Mo are perfect couples.. now they change it all

Debs
07-04-2005, 13:45
i agree that kat and alfie should eventually get back together but i really want to see alfie and little mo have a brief fling!! i hope that they dont get little mo and billy back together. they both need to move on to new relationships!!

*Roxy*
07-04-2005, 19:26

P.S She's back in May!

cool i'll def be watching at that time then

andromeda
08-04-2005, 13:41
The one thing I am sure of with this storyline, is that Kat's return should be cracking to watch.

08-04-2005, 13:50
Yup, is she gonna have that reddy colour thats in Jessie's hair at the mo? Coz it'll be wierd seeing Kat wiv red hair!

*kalfie*moon*
08-04-2005, 13:54
Yup, is she gonna have that reddy colour thats in Jessie's hair at the mo? Coz it'll be wierd seeing Kat wiv red hair!
yer think she will :D

08-04-2005, 13:57
oh wow, personally i think that it rocks. It honestly looks really nice.

andromeda
09-04-2005, 11:13
Yeah... she's kept the red hair for Kat. Should be interesting to see everyone's reaction to her.

Gem288
09-04-2005, 11:14
Can't wait for her to come back!!! :cheer:

Chantelle
09-04-2005, 13:37
I love her hair on jessie, the red really suits her, but im not sure if it suits Kat, if you know what i mean. I just think that i'll see jessie when i watch eastenders, rather than kat. :hmm:

Whatever happens, i really really hope kat and alfie will reunite, if they dont, ee need their flamin' heads testing! :wall:

andromeda
10-04-2005, 12:01
Hopefully it will suit Kat as well as Jessie... be a new bright start etc.

Katie
11-04-2005, 17:58
I want to see Kat and Alfie back together and a Lil Mo and Billy back on track also, I don't like Alfie and Lil Mo together, there is just something about the pairing that doesn't work for me at all.

The scenes with Alfie and Little Mo always seem very awkward and uncomfortable. I'm not sure if this is good acting on their part, conveying how unsure and nervous they feel about their relationship, or if they just do not work as a couple. :hmm: I think it is probably the latter and anything more than a quick fling between them would seem wrong after all that Alfie and Kat went through.

taner
11-04-2005, 20:35
who cares bout her she crap

Jade
11-04-2005, 20:42
If you dont care, dont post

Or at least add something constructive to the conversation

Thanks