PDA

View Full Version : Zoe

Keating's babe
22-07-2005, 13:26
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot feel any sympathy for Zoe. I'm not saying Scott was in the right, but neither was she considering she stabbed him twice with the injection. Once would have been self-defence - twice is attempted murder.

Luna
22-07-2005, 13:48
I agree. I don't feel sorry for her at all i hope they lock her up and throw away the key

feelingyellow
28-07-2005, 16:45
i feel symphathy for zoe. i know she wasn't in the right injecting him a second time, but she wanted to get rid of scott once and for all, so she and jean could finally live their lives in peace, look what happens when she doesn't kill him, facing jail and can't even go to church without bumping into him. i'll be glad if scott ever goes to jail, he deserves it a lot more then zoe.

Abi
28-07-2005, 16:49
She meant to do well by using self defence, but she took the situation way too far, and deserves everything she gets

Keating's babe
03-08-2005, 14:53
Scott has turned in to a real bad boy but still don't feel any sympathy for Zoe.

Where has Louise gone? :searchme:

Luna
03-08-2005, 14:54
I havent seen it all last week and this week what happened?

Keating's babe
03-08-2005, 15:03
This week mainly has been about the Sugdens versus the Kings. Jack has disowned Robert after finding out that he was involved in the fire. Max isn't happy with having to sort Jimmy out after he got stabbed by Daz.

Viv had a date with a hot looking lad - who rather bizarrely seemed rather taken with Viv. :p However, slapper Kelly made her move and Viv caught them. Bob admitted to Marlon he still loves Viv. Bob is Marlon's commis chef in the competition.

Oh and Lesley (Simon's Mum) is on the verge of bankrupcy. Simon has just brought a house with Nicola, when Lesley breaks the news to him. Nicola, for the moment, remains oblivious.

Luna
03-08-2005, 15:05
Oh thanks :D

Keating's babe
03-08-2005, 15:22
Moi pleasure. :)