PDA

View Full Version : Liz - Out Of Order!

Chris_2k11
22-07-2005, 02:38
I've just watched Monday night's episode that I recorded, and I can't believe how out of order Liz was being! She knows for a fact that her daughter has got a drink problem, so what does she do... starts drinking a bottle of wine infront of her!? :nono: When a member of your family has got a drink problem, you are not supposed to have any alcohol in the house what so ever, so what does stupid Liz do...? Flaunts a bottle of wine infront of Mel's face!? :angry: All this is going to do is make Mel worse! :nono: Liz has got no control over that family, and in my opinion, it's her own fault due to the way in which she acts! :mad:

Katy
22-07-2005, 12:41
i know she is always out of order. Another example is when mel was arrested, i mean she cant talk really after what happened on her hen night.

Angeltigger
22-07-2005, 16:21
Just because someone in the house has a drink promblem does not mean that you can not have any alcohol.. She was wrong drinking it in front of Mel, i argee with that

lilley
04-08-2005, 09:24
I just can't wait until Liz is axed. She's hideous in every way. I channel hop whenever she's in a scene.

I think Hollyoaks should just be about little Tom, Bombhead and Lee... :cheer:

Dr. Tangliss
04-08-2005, 15:25
Ditto, I can't wait until she goes along with quite a number of Hollyoaks characters.

Chris_2k11
04-08-2005, 17:51
Im not too keen on her either, but she is good comedy value for the show! :D