PDA

View Full Version : who started the fire

helen_166
30-03-2005, 16:21
really bugging me, need to know

Crazy Gal 88
30-03-2005, 16:25
no-one knows, its still a mystery in aus!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debs
30-03-2005, 19:21
i read that it was definalety paul who started the fire and izzy finds out somehow. i cant remeber where i read this but i will have a look tosee if ican find it again!!

Debs
30-03-2005, 19:31
this is what i read on another site!!

Tuesday 29th March

-Izzy’s digging connects Paul with the fire.
-Carmella forces herself to accept Connor’s physical affection.
-
Wednesday 30th March
-Izzy digs for dirt on Paul and strikes gold.
-

Smokescreen
The Ramsay Street vixen Izzy, played by Natalie Bassingthwaighte, finds evidence that appears to link Paul (Stefan Dennis) to the fire that destroyed the Lassiter’s complex at the end of last year. Could he have been the arsonist? “Izzy forms her own opinion, but she doesn’t have any real proof that it was Gus (Ben Barrack) or Paul who started the fire,” Stefan reveals. “She just makes assumptions.”

But, as Stefan says, Izzy certainly has her doubts now about Paul. “She finds out very quickly what sort of guy he is,” Stefan explains. “I think that’s what makes it exciting for her.”

Continuing to search for incriminating evidence against Paul, Izzy also uncovers an email from Lee Thomas (Patti Stiles) – the mayor of Erinstown in the US – that reeks of corruption. What is Paul really up to?

Power Tussle
She's been busy gathering incriminating evidence against Paul Robinson for some time now. And this week, Izzy stuns the rogue businessman when she tells him she knows all about his illegal business dealings and his involvement in Gus's (Ben Barrack) death. Paul (Stefan Dennis) couldn't be more shocked! Clearly, Izzy (Natalie Bassingthwaighte) now holds all the cards in their clandestine relationship.

these are all the bits i read about izzy thinking it is paul who stardted the fire

helen_166
30-03-2005, 19:52
i think that paul is too ovious?

Debs
30-03-2005, 19:56
i thought that at the time as well but now i cant see who else it could be!! and it is funny how he turned up whilst the fire was happening!! coincidence?? i think not!!

no1abbafan
31-03-2005, 13:24
But dont forget Paul has seen her Video Diary for the time capsule and knows Karl wasnt the father of the baby so he can blackmail her with that.

Debs
31-03-2005, 14:33
oh yes forgot that!!!

*Emzy*
16-04-2005, 01:23
I heard that Boyd turns out to be schizophrenic, and it was him who started the fire...

Freds
17-04-2005, 16:43
I don't think Boyd would have done it - it was his dads business after all. but then i again, i don't think that it was Paul, as thats way to obivious

bernadette
18-04-2005, 21:46
If you rember the person seen starting the fire was dressed all in black Paul then appeared dressed all in black, with a smug face. I think he started the fire as a way back in to the community, so that he could make everyone owe him money thus giving him the upper hand. I also think that Gus tried to stop him and Paul killed him. I think he has come back to get revenge on a community that he thinks in his twisted little mind, ruined his life.

kristya30
19-04-2005, 02:27
yep I heard it was paul as well as we are only 5 days behind oz

no1abbafan
19-04-2005, 11:18
I think we are much further than five days behind OZ, the UK is on episode 4655 and OZ showed 4701 today, so thats 46 days

stacyefc
19-04-2005, 11:42
yeah but shes from new zealand read where it says location

no1abbafan
19-04-2005, 13:32
Sorry my mistake :o :o :o

Trinity
20-04-2005, 12:28
I thought that Boyd only get ill after taking steriods to build himself up? Paul has to be the main suspect, who else had anything to gain?

bernadette
20-04-2005, 14:40
I think Boyd gets ill because he has a brain tumor or some kind of swelling on the brain which effects his moods i think everyone just assumed it was steriods as he was trying to build up for a competition