PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks - Two Weddings, One Disaster

bubblegum_fairy
21-07-2005, 18:05
This is my Hollyaoks fic, based on the double wedding set to happen later this year, Its not what really is to happen.

It was late morning of August 25th. Frankie was around at Becca’s flat, they both were receiving luxury treatment as the pair where having a joint wedding at the church later that afternoon.

Becca was having her hair done, whilst Frankie her make-up, the hair and make-up artists were split between them, as they wanted everything to be perfect and not too many people rushing around them.

Becca and Frankie were also talking about their big day.

Becca: I can’t believe this day is finally here, I’m marrying Jake, I’m surprised he’s stuck with me after this Justin thing

Frankie: Love, my Jake would stick by you no matter what, you are his perfect match

Becca: You really think

Frankie: Becca, of course you are, I’ve always seen you as part of the family, and the perfect wife for Jake, he does love you

Becca: I wouldn’t be here today if he didn’t

Frankie: mmm, I should really be welcoming in you to the ‘Dean’ clan as we called it expect I’m no longer a Dean am I, since divorcing Johnno...

Becca: but you’re to be an Osbourne so, you could at least welcome me to the new instated ‘Osbourne’ Clan

Frankie: I could, but I’m not quite there yet, you know I’d never of though I and Jack would end up like this, when I was with Johnno I thought Jack was just a worthless lowlife, after Johnno had the affair and we separated, I swore I’d never go into a relationship again, but when things went really bad Jack took us in and we just clicked, he’s more of a man and a father to me and my children than Johnno ever was

Becca: seems like you were destined to be together then

Frankie: what like you and Jake; we’re not that lucky, me and Jack happened after seeing that we share so many things as well as feelings

Becca: but still, you two are happy and today you’re making a wonderful wife to Jack

Frankie: and you to Jake.

Chris_2k11
22-07-2005, 01:00
Ooh this is good! :) Keep it going! :)

(p.s. I love your signature! :thumbsup: )

Tamzi
24-07-2005, 09:39
This is rally good. Post more please
xxx

bubblegum_fairy
24-07-2005, 11:59
Thanks for the replies :)

Becca: Well what do you think, will Jake like the curls?

Frankie: aww Becca you hair looks beautiful, Jake will love it, if he doesn’t he’ll get me to deal with

Becca: (laughing) I’m sure he wouldn’t like his mum taking his wife’s side

Frankie: You’ll be my daughter in law; we’re supposed to stick together

Becca: yeah, anything better than my mum, she still doesn’t approve of Jake after the Lisa fling, she thinks he’s still a lying cheating so and so

Frankie: and what do you think love

Becca: he’s my knight in shinning armour

Frankie: he couldn’t be anything else from what I heard of the proposal

Kirstie: Right I’m done now, if you need your hair fixing up, again just in case before you go give us a ring.

Frankie: thanks love; you’ve done a great job

Becca: Yeah you’ve done us wonders

Kirstie: Glad I could be of service and Frankie I’ve not seen you in the hairdressing business for a while

Frankie: ah well I’ve moved on from that, I work at washed up and at the dog with Jack...

Kirstie: ooo you have been busy

Kirstie then leaves, leaving Caitlin finishing off Frankie’s make-up. Becca however was ready to go and put on her all-important dress.

Becca: Frankie, I’m going to put my dress on

Frankie: hang on a sec, when I’m done here, I’ll come and help you because you do want to be putting on that dress on your own when you’ve just had all that done

Becca: and you don’t want to be ruining your make-up and hair either, but I suppose we could give each other a hand

Frankie: okay, let...Caitlin finish off here then.

Caitlin: I won’t be long I just need to do the lippy and I’ll be right through

Becca: sure, I just hope Nancy hasn’t been in their trashing the place before she left, she says she’s only visiting but I don’t know

Frankie: well if’ she’s capable of trashing washed up then she’s capable of anything

Becca: Yeah, she’s already done my wardrobe...

Becca leaves Frankie and Caitlin in the living room, Becca sat in her bedroom which she shared with Jake she looked up at her dress. It was such a delicate thing, but it was one of the best money could buy, Becca also noticed Frankie’s dress it was a beautiful one, very ‘Frankie’ Becca thought to her self.

Back in the living room, Caitlin had finished Frankie’s make up.

Caitlin: there you are all done

Frankie: thanks love, it’s perfect... it... it is long lasting isn’t it

Caitlin: Frankie...of course it’s long lasting so it will stay on for when you become Mrs Osbourne

Frankie: oh good, I want to look my best you see

Caitlin: any bride would, I’m on call now, so if you need me just give us a bell and good luck to you and Becca

Frankie: thanks....

Tamzi
25-07-2005, 09:48
I hope everything works out. I have read some of this on your site. Very good
xxx

Jessie Wallace
27-07-2005, 01:11
Well done this is great.

bubblegum_fairy
27-07-2005, 13:46
Thanks for the replies- here is some more

Over at the Dog (Dog in the Pond) Jack was already, ready he had his kilt on and a nice tidy jacket to go with it, just to stay with his Scottish routes. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror wondering if he was really, what Frankie wanted, after all with his track record and knowing Frankie had just come out of 23 years of marriage to Johnno Dean.

Jack walked out of the bathroom, to find Jake Dean, Frankie’s son standing in the kitchen area waiting to speak to him. Jake too was in his suit which he would be wearing to the wedding.

Jake: Ah Jack, I need to speak to you

Jack: Jake...fire away

Jake: everything is going to be fine isn’t it, cars and so on

Jack: it’s sorted, everything’s going to be fine, if you think about bad things then you won’t make it up the aisle

Jake: But I want everything to be perfect, especially for Becca

Jack: and I want the same for your mum

Jake: yeah, but if you so much as once treat her like ****, I’ll find out and you’ll regret it

Jack: I wouldn’t hurt Frankie she’s the only woman I wouldn’t treat badly

Jake: you best mean that.

Jack: I do, I wouldn’t be doing this now if I didn’t

Jake: I’m just looking out for her, she has been through hell when Johnno left her, and I don’t want you doing the same

Jack: I helped your mum through it didn’t i? I love Frankie and intend to stay with her no matter what, she’s made me value life and she makes it a happier place around here

Jake: so it seems...Darren is still doing the...