PDA

View Full Version : wwe hhh v's batista

chance
25-02-2005, 10:39
who do you think will win at wrestlemania?

chec2k
26-02-2005, 17:35
I think HHH will win as Randy Orton will rejoin HHH and Flair. I do see John Cena beating JBL though.

chance
26-02-2005, 18:00
the wrestlemania champion matches are nearly always won with a fair fight except when stone cold hit the rock with a chair,or yokozuna threw salt in the eyes of bret hart but apart from that.....so i dont think hhh will win!the idea of wm is to have a great matchup with both guys giving it there all and having the best man come out on top and this time i dont think hhh is the man!

chec2k
26-02-2005, 19:18
I can't see John Cena and Batista both walking away as champions. SD! needs Cena as Champ more than Raw needs Batista as champ. Batista will probably win it at the Raw PPV after WM21.

chance
26-02-2005, 21:41
if i had to choose it would be cena to win that title instead batista winnig his,jbl has had a long run which is def coming to a end.i read that wwe want cena to be a top man and they are going to work hard on him this year so i think he will def come away as champ.as for batista and hhh,hhh will only win as steph is his wife and she makes him win bloddy everything! but im hoping they will see sense and have batista win as he is more powerful then hhh and deserves to win,he has also had a big buildup,i dont think they can just bring him down like that as hel be made to look a fool.

chec2k
28-02-2005, 00:05
With that said I still prefer Batista to Randy Orton. Randy Orton had his shot at WWE headlining and he spoiled it, I just hope Undertaker does not have to job to him at Wrestlemania.

chance
28-02-2005, 20:03
yeah i also hope the deadman doesnet have to lay down for randy orton.