PDA

View Full Version : keith and alicia

chance
29-03-2005, 20:34
how come demi left instructions etc for her dad tonight and was acting like it ewas his first time looking after her? hes looked after her before! hes had to whilst demis at school and rosies at work.how they forget.
also where is mo leaving her baby whilst she was on the stall with alfie and today at lunch also? billys working for jonny so he cant be having him.mo is out and about same with charlie and still no sign of the baby!

Ella.
29-03-2005, 21:00
I said exactly the same thing to my husband about Freddie! Looks like he's got an invisible baby sitter! Just like Ian's baby (whose name I cant remember).

di marco
29-03-2005, 21:02
ians babys called bobby

Jade
29-03-2005, 21:03
I said exactly the same thing to my husband about Freddie! Looks like he's got an invisible baby sitter! Just like Ian's baby (whose name I cant remember).

Bobby.

Amy, Tracy's baby in corrie has the same problem

Toxic
29-03-2005, 22:30
Lol i never noticed that..

littlemo
29-03-2005, 22:51
Yes some characters seem to forget they are parents. It's easier with Little Mo though because there are so many of the Slaters, and I've heard her talking about play group before, so I assume Freddie goes there some days. It seems she is coping pretty well with being a single mum.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 23:12
I presume the writers don't want to waste an epiosde explaining the sensicalness of situation for 30 minutes. Its obviously important to make sense but is it worth it for 30 minutes of dullness?

SoapWatcher
30-03-2005, 00:25
how come demi left instructions etc for her dad tonight and was acting like it ewas his first time looking after her? hes looked after her before! hes had to whilst demis at school and rosies at work.how they forget.
also where is mo leaving her baby whilst she was on the stall with alfie and today at lunch also? billys working for jonny so he cant be having him.mo is out and about same with charlie and still no sign of the baby!

Its a way of showing us that Keith is still having problems, as he is illiterate, and I suppose its a way of making darren suspicious about his father and twigging on that he cant read!

SoapWatcher
30-03-2005, 00:27
Oh and i thought her name was "Aleesha" or something like that

*JSW*
30-03-2005, 00:54
Its a way of showing us that Keith is still having problems, as he is illiterate, and I suppose its a way of making darren suspicious about his father and twigging on that he cant read!
It came across as oh-so forced though! Its like creating a situation that makes no sense so you can have the outcome (in this case Keith's further problems) that fits. Poorly thought out scripting IMO

Sherbs
30-03-2005, 11:44
Surely that doesn't make him incompetent though.
Just means he can't read.

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 12:23
I know he can't read but when he took the cleaning stuff out of the cupboard yesterday, he looked like he was reading them.. maybe he was looking at the logos...

I can't understand why he can't go on a reading/writing course.. there is loads of them around

di marco
30-03-2005, 12:38
well he said before (when he was at the job centre interview) that he didnt want to do any more learning as he had enough of it while he was at school!

Jade
30-03-2005, 12:43
I think the way they may go with this is Darren finds out Keith cant read and trys to teach him

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 12:44
well he said before (when he was at the job centre interview) that he didnt want to do any more learning as he had enough of it while he was at school!

No offence to anyone who knows someone who can't read/write but he obviously didn't learn enough....

Jade
30-03-2005, 12:48
No offence to anyone who knows someone who can't read/write but he obviously didn't learn enough....

Or did not have the opportunity to, When he went to school (not sure how old he is) teachers were not trained to deal with people like Keith, not sure if he is actually dislexic or not but he does have problems somewhere. People who have problems reading develope alsorts of coping stratagies.

This is no excuse for not getting a job. He could do gus's job no probs!!

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 12:53
There is plenty of jobs he can do.. Poor Rosie seems to be carrying the entire family and she looks completly worn out....

debbi
30-03-2005, 15:34
Is Keith Miller not Mickys dad ??
When Demi wanted him to look after Eleesha he said ' I was looking after kids before you were born' she said i dont think so and he said oh well ok just after you were born then !!?

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 15:38
Keith is not Mickey's dad.

di marco
30-03-2005, 15:39
no i dont think he is mickeys dad. i seem to remember it was in an episode a while back when billy was struggling to accept freddie and it was mentioned that keith wasnt mickeys real dad but he had accepted him like his own

*vcl*
30-03-2005, 15:40
Is Keith Miller not Mickys dad ??
When Demi wanted him to look after Eleesha he said ' I was looking after kids before you were born' she said i dont think so and he said oh well ok just after you were born then !!?
No he is not mickey's Dad, Remember when he had a conversation with Billy in the park nad he said then that he is not mickey or Dawns reall dad but as far as he was concerned they were his children.

Rosie was with someone else before

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 15:40
Rosie is not a miller either... she just took his name.. they are not married

debbi
30-03-2005, 15:43
OK Thanks :thumbsup:
but *vsl* who is Dawn? :hmm:

di marco
30-03-2005, 15:44
dawn is mickeys sister. she was going to be in ee but then she never turned up. something like that

*vcl*
30-03-2005, 15:47
Dawn is Mickey's Sister, It was decided not to Bring her Character into the soap however she has been mentioned by the family.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-03-2005, 11:08
Oh and i thought her name was "Aleesha" or something like that
It is but *vcl* spelt her name wrong.