PDA

View Full Version : Omg

i_luv_dennis
29-03-2005, 16:25
:cheer: OMG have u saw what is on the front of inside soap. it is dennis and peggy have a fling but when i read it in the mag they took it out I WAS SO GLAD WHO AGREES :cheer: :)

p.s :love: I LUV DENNIS 4EVER :love:

EDIT: THIS WAS A POSSIBLE STORYLINE

di marco
29-03-2005, 20:01
eh dont really understand you :confused:

Jade
29-03-2005, 20:15
Um no it doesnt on the front of Inside Soap is Steve and Tracy(?) and Little Mo and Alfie

Apologies to I luv dennis, I will get Mordor to take your warning off. Can you try to explain better next time.

Once again sorry.

Cheers

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 20:52
Basically in the new edition of Inside Soap today there's a feature on past storylines that never happened. One of these was about Peggy and Dennis starting an affair but it never happened due to Babs Windsor coming down with that virus. What I think this poster has done is written that post in totally the wrong way so its uncomprehensible and in the wrong section. Its sounds ludicrous and silly but according to IS it was set to happen. Therefore even though the poster was stupid in the way they wrote and posted thety do not deserve a warning!

Thanks
JSW

EDIT: That post was for nothing :angry: :lol:

littlemo
29-03-2005, 20:53
There was a new Inside Soap out today. Peggy and Dennis were shown on the front cover, but they were just giving examples of really silly storylines the audience would like to see. There was a page full of them inside, I didn't buy the magazine. I think it's a stupid way of getting people to buy. It must mean that not much is happening this fortnight.

However it does seem there is a lot coming up in a couple of weeks. It gave a little preview of what was going to happen, including Phil and Kat coming back. The storyline with Mo/Alfie/Billy and Kat that's going to be dramatic, and Pauline finding out about Chloe and getting a bee in her bonnet about seeing her grandaughter, and maybe even getting her back. It looks like EE is going to be getting better.

angelblue
29-03-2005, 20:56
I hope its not true and not going to happen plz

di marco
29-03-2005, 21:00
wouldnt like to see it happen either

Jade
29-03-2005, 21:00
. Therefore even though the poster was stupid in the way they wrote and posted thety do not deserve a warning!

As I sais above I will get Mordor to take it off

littlemo
29-03-2005, 21:02
I hope its not true and not going to happen plz

What wouldn't you like to see happen?

Meh
29-03-2005, 21:04
The warnings been removed and I'm going to edit the original post to make it clearer.

angelblue
29-03-2005, 21:09
The peggy and dennis affair?

crazygirl
30-03-2005, 10:01
yak

i_luv_dennis
30-03-2005, 10:34
Thank you

Debs
30-03-2005, 10:39
[QUOTE=littlemo]There was a new Inside Soap out today. Peggy and Dennis were shown on the front cover, but they were just giving examples of really silly storylines the audience would like to see. There was a page full of them inside, I didn't buy the magazine. I think it's a stupid way of getting people to buy. It must mean that not much is happening this fortnight.

it wasnt storylines the audience would like to see it was an article on storylines in all the soaps that were actually going to happen!! dennis and peggy were due to have an affair but it got shelved when barbara was ill!!

they also filmed an alternative ending to the little mo court case in which she was found not guilty

Trinity
30-03-2005, 11:13
I would like to think that they would have shelved this one anyway, regardless of Barbara Winsor's illness. Surely they wouldn't have Dennis with someone older than his granny? This wouldn't have been in character at all, Dennis has shown a lot of respect for the older residents of the square, especially Dot. I cannot see him snogging Peggy at all!

callummc
30-03-2005, 21:19
I think inside soap will stick anything to do with EE on the cover,as they know that certain charectors will sell their magazine,i personally havn't bought it for weeks cos all they seemed to be doing was slagging of EE and singing the praises of certain other soaps,they've probably realised that like EE their numbers are also down,even if the storys not true EE will probably let it ride cos lets face it any publicity is better than none.

Rach33
30-03-2005, 21:22
It wasn't just EE though there were Emmerdale, Corrie, Neighbours

*JSW*
30-03-2005, 21:29
Inside Soap always has EE on the cover. This week its Corrie for achange. There is alot of bias from IS though for obvious reasons. There target audience is young women who mostly watch EE. So more features and covers go to EE to sell the magazine. Not fair but it keeps IS going