PDA

View Full Version : Chrissie and Dennis

Blondie
29-03-2005, 15:01
When Dennis comes back, what do you reckon will happen between these two? They'll be the only Watts left, and Dennis is bound to ask where Den is, and i'm not sure he'll be satisfied with the 'he's left me' excuse. He'll want to know where he is, will Chrissie tell him what happened? Do you think the writers will start a romance off between them? I hope not, it will kind of be a bit like Shannis, some viewers won't be sure that it's 'right', could be a big ratings killer. Chrissie must be one of the only females in the square Dennis hasn't had his way with! I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on this :hmm:

Katie :)

Rach33
29-03-2005, 15:05
It's be awful if Chrissie and Dennis got together but your right I don't think Dennis will buy the he left me line especially if he found out about the fact Den was meant to have got this girl pregnant I don't think Chrissie will tell him the truth though it would be too dangerous for her I think Chrissie and Dennis will have a good relationship she's a mother figure and a friend and she knows what Den did and I love both the characters

Blondie
29-03-2005, 15:12
I would love to see them having a good mother/son type relationship, there aren't really many of those in the square. I agree that them getting together would be a really bad move by the writers, but they seem to have a habit of turning every friendship betwen a man and woman into a romance. I can't wait to see how Chrissie explains Den's disappearance to Dennis, should be good viewing

di marco
29-03-2005, 15:15
i dont think that they should get together either, i dont think it would be very realistic. i also dont think dennis will fool for the "he left me" excuse but to be honest i dont think he will care where dens gone. i dont think that chrissie will tell him though, just in case

BlackKat
29-03-2005, 15:19
She could tell him that Den left the square after everything with Zoe came out, and she just told everyone a lie to save face. :searchme:

It would be nice to see a mother/son type relationship though.

di marco
29-03-2005, 15:22
yeh seeing their mother/son relationship develop will be good. i hope ee dont ruin it

Rach33
29-03-2005, 15:22
Yeah it would I think Dennis will look after and she'll keep him on the straight and narrow I agree about the Zoe thing as well

dollybird
29-03-2005, 15:58
I agree, I hope they dont spoil things with a romance storyline. I hated the Sharon one with him

di marco
29-03-2005, 16:00
i loved shannis but dennis and chrissie together wouldnt be good!

Debs
29-03-2005, 16:12
i dont think they would do a romance between chrisie an dennis! i also do not think that chrissie will confess all to him.chrissie will just keep up her story and i dont think that dennis will care where his father has gone after everything that has happenend

sham05
29-03-2005, 16:14
It would be gr8 to see Chrissie and Dennis in a relationship 2gether cos chrissie is the only woman he has not had but I dont think it will happen cos dennis is good boy now not a bad boy and when he finds out den is dead he wont be happy but i think he will be sad and he wont be thinkin of goin with his widow and killer-chrissie :)

i_luv_dennis
29-03-2005, 16:22
NO that is aloud of crap you ni it want happen eho agrees with me it shannis 4ever

di marco
29-03-2005, 20:00
i agree. i dont think that chrissie and dennis will get together. i dont think the script writers would be that stupid, most people would find the storyline very very unbelievable. i dont think that dennis would want to go out with chrissie, i dont think he will have got over sharon that quickly, especailly after all that "forever" talk at christmas. and i agree about shannis, i loved shannis and would like them to get back together, but if they dont, i still dont want him getting with chrissie, id much rather see their mother/son relationship develop. as for his feelings about den, i dont think chrissie will tell him a she wont want other people to find out and these things have a habit of coming out once youve told one person. i dont think that dennis will believe chrissie that den has left her but i dont think he will ask too many questions about it as he wont care whats happened to den, i dont believe he will be sad for one minute, he hated him with a passion when he left so it is very unlikely that he will miss him.

angelblue
29-03-2005, 21:05
No i dnt like the idea of chrissie and dennis either i like them as friend and maybe chrissie playing mother role because she is kind of his step mother i would like sharon and dennis together but that all depends on sharon coming bck?

Jade
29-03-2005, 21:12
I think they make a good team but not in a romantic sense.

di marco
29-03-2005, 21:21
i agree, the writers shouldnt spoil the good relationship they have by getting them together, they will ruin it completely

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 21:23
Sadly I really see it happening! Its so predictable! :eek:

di marco
29-03-2005, 21:24
Its so predictable! :eek:

precisely, thats one of the reasons why i dont want it to happen. hopefully the writers will have more sense!

Blondie
29-03-2005, 21:34
Sadly I really see it happening! Its so predictable! :eek:

Exactly, and as I said earlier, EE writers never have friendships between a man and woman, it always turns into something more. I really hope they don't go down that road, but as you said, it's very predictable!

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 21:45
But us knowing EE this going to happen! Wrong path for Chrissie al together.

I can just see her and Dennis getting close and Dennis nearly finding bits and bobs about Den out. A game of cat and mouse almost! Awful! Awful! Awful!

Jade
29-03-2005, 21:47
no no no no EE cant do that it will be so so bad (I bet thy do though)

emma_strange
29-03-2005, 22:56
They deff shouldnt get together. I mena its ok to do the whole Shannis, step brother sister thing, but thats a one off, you cant have a step son/step mother thing going on, after that. About the mother figure, I always thought Dot was the best mother figure to Dennis. Its like Nick turned out to be a bad son but she gets to have the nice son relationship with Dennis.

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 12:31
Dot and Dennis has a great relationship.. to be honest I don't think Dennis will care where Den is, after all he ruined his life... I think he will keep in contact with Chrissie but I hope there is no relationship there

Babe14
30-03-2005, 12:46
No way. Chrissie and Dennis a big no, no. Mother/Son/Friend yes. There is only one person I want Chrissie to ge together with.

stapler
30-03-2005, 14:14
I read in... oh, SoapLife I think it was that NIgel Harman said there was a rumour of that happening and he himself hated the idea and... God, what was it... he mocked the writers should they choose to go down that road lol. :rotfl:

di marco
30-03-2005, 14:28
yeh i remember reading something about that in one of the soaps mags in about january i think. he said something like he thought the scriptwriters would be sacked if they came up with that! :D

stapler
30-03-2005, 14:35
Lol, I think they should listen to him.

I didn't think Chrissie and Dennis would get together either but family-wise I doubt Chrissie would treat Dennis as a son being what... seven years younger than her? She'd be more of a playful older sister and him the annoying little brother, we could have had that with Sharon but sure Shannis happened - not that Shannis wasn't clasic of course hehe.

di marco
30-03-2005, 14:38
i think that chrissie will still want to look out for him, to make sure hes alright and that

Shelly
30-03-2005, 15:11
Nigel Harmen said in Inside soap that if a writer came up with Dennis and Chrisse getting together they would be sacked.

Claire
30-03-2005, 15:34
I for one don't want to see Dennis and Chrisse get together but if EE are making Alfie and Littlt Mo get together :rolleyes: than who knows what the writers have in store

Rach33
30-03-2005, 15:37
Why would Dennis want to follow in his fathers footsteps he's already done that twice mind you nope my mistake Den follows Dennis what with both Sam and Kate but Dennis wouldn't want his dad's left overs