PDA

View Full Version : brilliant

chance
29-03-2005, 10:14
how good was the contender last night? ishe smith chickened out the fight last week which put me right off him but them ahmed soon changed my mind with his big headedness! what a ****! im glad ishe kicked his ass! he was so up himself he even thought hed won the fight at the end by raising his own hand when it was very clear who had won. then all he had to say after was how good looking he was.the best one so far,great prog.cant wait for next week.

Meh
01-04-2005, 10:34
I saw it last night. I recall Ishe from when he was going to fight for a belt, only to be let down by Don King. Ahmad was a complete ass - loud mouth who thought he had everything going for him. It would have been ok if he could 'walk the walk', but Ishe gave him a good beating.
The cornermen were crap. Did you hear their comments? No respectable cornerman would ever say that, but then again they are trying to make it for reality TV.
Am I the only one to think that Ahmads girlfriend looked like a golddigger? All I could see in her eyes were: "damn, there goes the fame". Mind you, he could be bought back in the next show.

chance
01-04-2005, 14:17
no hes not brought back but i know who is...want me to tell you? one of the guys gets chicken pox and cant carry on so the others have to choose who to bring back,wanna know? did you not hear ahmeds g/f when she said 'you better not lose,what will i tell my dady,im with a loser? gold digger written all over her! also looked as if she was goin to up and leave didnt it when she saw he was losing.what a jerk though,so big headed even after losing.did you know that najal has committed suicide?

Meh
01-04-2005, 16:55
I knew one of them had committed suicide. Very sad.

Ahmads gf just had that 'gold digger' look if you know what I mean. Wasn't he sparring with Sugar Ray at the begininning? He was trying to hurt Sugar Ray for no reason. What was he trying to prove - he can beat an old, retired boxer? Mind you, I reckon Sugar Ray could have knocked him out easy.

Its a shame Ahmad left so early though. It would have been good to get everyone really worked up - could have been some classic episodes with him in them.

chance
01-04-2005, 18:37
they choose peter to come back.if suger ray had hit him back hed of been on the deck but unfortunatley hes not allowed to hit him back! you a fan of sly? theres not too much of him in it is there which is a surprise cus you expect with things like this theyd have him in it all the time,but theyve got just the right amount of time.did you see them all go out for suits,thats was sad i thought. :( great show though huh?

chance
07-04-2005, 21:10
have you seen all the actors at ringside? cant think of them all at the moment but mel gibson was there last week,mr T,James cairn and loads of others.im expecting maybe a wwe wrestler to turn up in the coming weeks as sly has just been part of wrestlemania so wondering whether they will return the favour.

BigBoss
10-04-2005, 13:17
That is not fair on the other losers that peter is back in the contender.

He lost fair and square and should not come back..

im sure there were thousands of hungry fighters out there, ready to fight and take the place of the chicken pox fella

chance
10-04-2005, 13:22
yeah but those 16 guys are meant to be the best, i think it was a good idea myself,im glad they chose peter out of the other 2.felt really sorry for 'jeff' (chicken pox guy)