PDA

View Full Version : Leo

Toxic
28-03-2005, 15:09
Is sexy Leo (baby Aleesha's father) going to appear in the show again? :D

.:Kitz:.
28-03-2005, 15:12
i don't know, but i thought he was WELL FIT!!! He is gorgeous but thats besides the point. Sorry, i don't know but i'd like to find out......he was heavenly! lol

Toxic
29-03-2005, 13:54
Lol i know <3 anyone know anything?

littlemo
29-03-2005, 18:59
Yes he was nice looking. I would like it if he was involved in a storyline with Demi and the baby.

Jade
29-03-2005, 19:04
Spoiler Alert!! Moving

littlemo
29-03-2005, 19:06
Does anybody have any spoilers then?

Jade
29-03-2005, 19:07
I dont but if anyone does/did the post needs to be in spoiler section not general talk

littlemo
29-03-2005, 20:26
I dont but if anyone does/did the post needs to be in spoiler section not general talk

I thought that, but moderators also get strict about people inviting spoilers. What was asked about Leo, is what's called a leading question.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 20:29
As far as i'm aware there are no plans to bring leo back to EE which begs the question why he ever appeared in the first place :confused:

Jade
29-03-2005, 20:38
I thought that, but moderators also get strict about people inviting spoilers. What was asked about Leo, is what's called a leading question.

The answer ie Yes or No would be a spoiler, which is why it was moved.

Some people do not want to find out what is going to happen and dont read the spoiler section. The most important thing is that you have a source.

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 20:42
judejude, this totally unrelated to the post but does concern something along the same lines. This post (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1693) was considered to be a fke spoiuler but what I think's happened is they haven't explained themselves properly. The story of Peggy and Dennis relates to a storyline that nearly happened and is in the new Inside Soap out today. they weren't posting fake storylines just badly creating a post so really they don' deserve a warning. Wires crossed I think!

Thanks
JSW

littlemo
29-03-2005, 20:43
As far as i'm aware there are no plans to bring leo back to EE which begs the question why he ever appeared in the first place :confused:

Quite right, what was the point of bringing this character into the square if they weren't going to do anything with him? They showed us a boy with a father who had clearly been abusing him, and then let him just walk out. I would think though that when Aleesha is older, or some time in the future the father will resurface. However it will probably be a different actor playing him.

Jade
29-03-2005, 20:46
judejude, this totally unrelated to the post but does concern something along the same lines. This post (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1693) was considered to be a fke spoiuler but what I think's happened is they haven't explained themselves properly. The story of Peggy and Dennis relates to a storyline that nearly happened and is in the new Inside Soap out today. they weren't posting fake storylines just badly creating a post so really they don' deserve a warning. Wires crossed I think!

Thanks
JSW

I've opened the thread can you tell the story line properley? as I dont know it. Thanks for that

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 20:49
But knowing soaps in general the Miller family/ Aleesha won't be there! Its a general thing EE seemed to do in the LB era. Dennis's child abuse another prime example. It also makes you wonder why Demi was pregnant in the first place if no storyline was set to happen! Was it for shock factor? Mind you saying that I thought the casting for Demi Miller was all for publicity. How likely was it you find a brother and sister to play a borother and sister in a soap? All very shocking but not very interesting....