PDA

View Full Version : Carrie, Sami, Tanya & Conrad goings on (Monday 18th - Friday 22nd June)

Emmak2005
18-07-2005, 04:19
"Have you had some good news or something?" Jane asked Chrissy last week. Don't be ridiculous woman, this is Charnham; a two-bit psychic who thinks that there's a 50/50 chance your daughter is alive is nothing to smile about.

There is even less to cheer everyone up today, when first Sami's anniversary plans are ruined by Max's wife Carrie turning up.

Tanya tells Conrad that she can't go through with her wedding to John, but Conrad is again on hand to comfort her. Matters are not helped on Friday when she discovers she is pregnant. Oh dear. I don't know how, though; her other child is never out of her arms long enough for her to boil an egg, let alone get one fertilised. And why does one man, let alone two, want to be with the miserable woman? Mum Babs is a much better bet, as Howard, to his great credit, has discovered.

chec2k
18-07-2005, 13:31
Lol, at the comment of the baby is never out of her arms!.

I really like Jane Howard in FA, she along with Tanya, Conrad, The Costellos, Yasmin, Kat, Eillen, Trish and Pete are the saving grace of the show. I really hope the Executive Producer does not ruin it futher with the tripe of Maxi and Sami's drama and Sadie's lackluster exit.

kirsty_g
22-08-2005, 09:30
i agree