PDA

View Full Version : Shelly returns from her op & other Corrie storylines

Emmak2005
18-07-2005, 02:32
Staircase Shell turns into Sunglasses Shell on Mondon (18th July), when she returns from her visit to the cosmetic surgeon wearing shades. At least the stair carpet can breathe a sigh of relief for a few hours, even though Shell's sudden ability to get past halfway did come rather suddenly. Bev, ofcourse, believes that Charlie is responsible for the bruising of Shell's eyes - if not directly, then as a result of what he has made her do to herself. We can only hope that part of the operation was having the scales lifted from them.

There doesn't seem much chance of that, because on Wednesday (20th July), when Shell catches Ciaran squaring up to Charlie, she sacks the barman. He reaches the end of his tether on Friday (22nd July), when Bev makes another unwanted pass at him, and leaves Weatherfield? Deirdre, Liz, Bev - can somebody please put some bromide in their tea? lol

It also looked as if Candice might have been off yesterday, as she has to try to find a way back with Warren, now that fame and fortune beckon with an offer from another football team. However, when she is turned away from the VIP area of a club, her mind is made up.

On Monday (18th July - today!) Blanche rejects the buggy Deirdre has bought for her to help her get around, and the buggy enjoys a more exciting week than most residents manage in a lifetime.

On Wednesday Chesney and Sophie take it for a joyride (they have clearly been taking lessons from Formular One pram-pusher Tracey), and on Friday Cilla lands herself in trouble in the canal, when she and her friend Yana (who features in the Peter Kay Live At The Top Of The Tower DVD) take it on a shoplifting spree - and you don't want to be standing close by waiting for the splash when Cilla lands in the water!

Babe14
18-07-2005, 08:18
LOL Sounds good about Cilla can't wait to see her in the canal. As for Candice it's about time she got hers and I hope that Warren doesn't take her back.

As for the Shell stuff sorry but it is getting on my nerves, I'm really fed up with it all.

Corrie isn't what it used to be, it's going through "The Bad Phase":)

Bryan
18-07-2005, 09:58
i may actually tune in to see the panto dame fall into the canal, but other than that soiunds a dull week in corrie, *no suprises there then*

eastenders mad
18-07-2005, 22:09
i know just watched it was excellent

Emmak2005
18-07-2005, 23:32
Here's some more I didn't squeeze in plus some pics for this Wednesdays show:

WEDNESDAY 20TH JULY 2005

After Charlie's menacing visit to her flat the previous evening Bev has reported him to the police. But when a female officer comes round to question him, Charlie manages to turn on the charm and convince her that Bev is the one in the wrong. Bev is stunned to find herself on the receiving end of a ticking off from the cops. Meanwhile, in the Rovers bar Shelley is horrified to find Charlie and Ciaran squaring up to each other – as Ciaran pins Charlie to the wall and threatens to punch him, Shelley sacks the barman and sends him packing.

Chesney sees the buggy in the backyard of Ken and Deirdre's and tricks Nathan into fixing it so that he and Sophie can take it for a joy ride. Les is less than impressed when he is almost knocked over in the alleyway but Cilla and Yana take a more than passing interest in the contraption.

Ken and Bob hatch a plan for a foursome date to the Clock. Deirdre and Liz are initially hostile but it isn't long before they are friends again as Bob gets them to call a truce.

Elsewhere Maria's parents disinherit her over her selfish and greedy attitude and Betty is run ragged by her new kitten.

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street200705_ciarancharlie.jpg Ciaran tells Charlie to get a grip in The Rovers

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street200705(2)_mariamumdad.jpg Maria's parents cut her out from the kennels (that's not really as bad as it sounds!)

Emmak2005
18-07-2005, 23:38
FRIDAY 22ND JULY 2005

Bev offers to put in a good word for Ciaran at the Weatherfield Arms and they have a heart to heart in the bookies flat about Shelley and Charlie. Things are going well until Bev gets drunk and makes a clumsy pass at him again. He rebuffs her and realises he has had enough and doesn't need any more of this hassle. He packs his bags and leaves Weatherfield. Meanwhile, Charlie has disappeared for the day blaming Shelley for the latest incident with Ciaran, leaving Shelley alone and depressed.

Cilla's getaway takes a dive. Cilla and Yana decide to use the buggy for a spot of shoplifting. Yana goes to distract Deirdre at the front of the house whilst Cilla steals the buggy. In the supermarket they are hiding things under a blanket over Cilla who is driving the buggy. But they are spotted by a security guard who clocks Yana and he starts to tail them. Cilla puts her foot down but as they make their getaway along the canal path Cilla drives into a boulder and goes flying into the canal!

In Underworld Jessie's worried by Joanne's insecurity. Joanne fancies Nathan but doesn't think she stands a chance. The girls offer to give her a makeover.

Also on Coronation Street, Maria is still upset about her parents and the kennels. Fiz fuels this feeling when she tells them she and Kirk are moving to their parents’ house – rent free.

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street220705_ciaranbev.jpg Bev tries to seduce Ciaran

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street220705(2)_cillayana.jpg Cilla & Yana plot a bit of buggy-napping

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street220705(3)_cilla_scooter.jpg Cilla drives Blanches buggy

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/street220705(4)_cilla_canal.jpg Cilla flys into the canal from buggy

I bet that was fun to film! :cheer:

phils little sister
19-07-2005, 12:38
Great spoliers cant wait Cilla looks so funny in them pics :lol:

eastenders mad
19-07-2005, 16:42
i just want to see Cilla fall in Canal it looks great

Treacle
19-07-2005, 17:46
I have to say her make-up was pretty good but still a bit too excessive.

alan45
20-07-2005, 02:10
i just want to see Cilla fall in Canal it looks great

The only problem is she will float to the surface

Treacle
20-07-2005, 06:00
The only problem is she will float to the surface
Do oranges float?