PDA

View Full Version : Who are the loosers??

Bonnie
24-02-2005, 22:57
I was quite downhearted when i read the Beeb were closing their boards, it took me quite a while to learn the basics of the computer! But having spent just a couple of hours on these boards, reading posts, and replying to a few, i dont feel i have lost anything at all. I truly believe its the Beeb who has lost out, everyone on these boards seem to be very friendly, and polite,and i feel that its us ex-beeb board lovers who have gained loads, and the Beeb that has lost a great bunch of people!!!

Jade
24-02-2005, 23:00
I agree with that. These boards are so much better!! :)

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 13:56
I was quite downhearted when i read the Beeb were closing their boards, it took me quite a while to learn the basics of the computer! But having spent just a couple of hours on these boards, reading posts, and replying to a few, i dont feel i have lost anything at all. I truly believe its the Beeb who has lost out, everyone on these boards seem to be very friendly, and polite,and i feel that its us ex-beeb board lovers who have gained loads, and the Beeb that has lost a great bunch of people!!!

I agree Bonnie, I posted something up about this saying how it could be a blessing in disguise actually. I'm not going to miss them. What I find strange now is it seems to be on moderation now, as when I post its getting a message saying the board is closed but messages will be posted. Maybe its just me!

instinct
25-02-2005, 17:38
i tried to join other boards but they took ages and errors kept coming up but this board is easy and simple

Bonnie
25-02-2005, 19:32
Yes, you are right, i've tried to post too, and its not having any of it.

*JSW*
25-02-2005, 19:38
As Sooz says its a blessing in disguise, these boards are brill :D The BBC do have there reasons for closing. Complicated but still within reason :( There loss anyway:D

btw this should be in General Discussion!