PDA

View Full Version : tracey bad mum

chance
27-03-2005, 20:19
first she sold her etc then acts all frantic when karen stole her but then goes on to leave her wide awake in a pram next to her gran but her gran was asleep! id never be able to do this to my kids! she said 'oh shes used to being alone' too right there and if tracey carrys on shel be alone when a stranger snatches her kid which could have easily have happened what with blanche asleep and the others laying crazy golf.also she even tried to drive off to southport at the beginning and leave amy at home,i know she wanted to get ray on his own but surely her child comes first and shed have to think what a lovely day it would be for amy and she shouldnt miss out but obviously not. :nono:

Katy
27-03-2005, 20:30
I agree. I think she should take her responsabilitys seriously. Its like whn they went for the picture and deirdre said amy should be in the picture as she was family but tracy said she was the baby.

chance
27-03-2005, 21:16
yeah seems to me she doesnt care for her daughter as much as she should.

*JSW*
27-03-2005, 21:18
In her heart I think she cares but she constantly wants space from Amy but remember those scenes with Karen taking Amy? I think they showed how much she really did care!

chance
27-03-2005, 21:23
yeah i think corrie seems to have forgotton themselves there.why does she need space? shes her daughter he responsiblilty her flesh n blood,god yeah we all need time to ourselves but shes a bit ott for it

Jade
27-03-2005, 22:02
She does seam to jump at the chance for anyone to look after her as long as its not Tracy. She needs to stop thinking about how she can get with Steve and start thinking about her daughter. She uses Amy as a toll to try and get Steve.

Tamzi
28-03-2005, 08:36
I think she didn't want Amy around yesterday as she feared that the dad might leave money to Amy if he got too close, so she was trying to act like she was the baby. She is still evil, but she does care for Amy.

RealityGap
28-03-2005, 11:52
She is a bit of a strange one is Tracey, she does seems to care about Amy in her own way, but is all too happy for others to do the hard work.

Although it does seem a theme when soaps have babies in them that you often see the parents without the baby, and I guess this has a lot to do with the practical side of having a young child/baby on set, so at times I am not sure if they are trying to portray her as a uncaring mum or if it is just in most cases the baby is normally with what ever parent isnt in the scene, although I know there have been scenes Tracy hasnt wanted Amy to be there

dddMac1
28-03-2005, 16:01
i think Tracey does love Amy but she just wants time to Herself

Siobhan
30-03-2005, 14:18
Tracey cares about Tracey.. Amy is just a tool...

gbnut
31-03-2005, 19:50
Tracey cares about Tracey.. Amy is just a tool...

i agree totally. she uses amy when she is useful but complains when she is a hinderance.

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:33
yeah i agree too what sort of mum is she? i think cilla is a better mum! no only joking cilla is the worst mum ever