PDA

View Full Version : Billy and Pat

Rach33
27-03-2005, 12:59
Is it me or this another double act in the making and I really like it awwwwwwww

Wonder what Sam will say when she finds out Billy is living in her old house he he he lol :lol:

willow
27-03-2005, 16:48
i think they will make a good little duo,

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 17:49
i asked on this forum if they were gonna live together and i was right i could see it coming

Behemoth
27-03-2005, 19:10
Is it me or this another double act in the making and I really like it awwwwwwww

Wonder what Sam will say when she finds out Billy is living in her old house he he he lol :lol:
She will start moaning again. I hate sam, she is soooo irritating!

littlemo
27-03-2005, 20:52
I'm seeing Pat on the screen a lot more lately, I'm glad. I think Pat's a good actress, and she really needs to attach onto another character, because at the moment the only person she has any ties with is Johnny Allen. Which is why I'm pleased she's getting to know Billy a bit more.

Also how has Pat managed to get all pally with Ian again? after the whole paternity business with Ian, they had a huge fall out. But the other day I heard them talking about Pat picking up Bobby and making him dinner. Are we supposed to have just forgotten about it now? I guess Ian's grudges only hold until he needs a babysitter.

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 20:53
pat's great i cant wait to see phil's face when he finds pat n bill living in his house

littlemo
27-03-2005, 21:01
pat's great i cant wait to see phil's face when he finds pat n bill living in his house

Yes I think it will be good. Sam couldn't have found out yet that Billy is moving into Pat's house. I'm sure she will hit the roof. Apart from being a Mitchell I don't think he's really very interested in what Sam's going through. I personally can't stand the character of Sam, part of me felt sorry for her when Andy threw her out, but there was also a part that felt she had brought it on herself.

I think Phil won't be impressed with Sam when he finds out what happened. But I think he will feel even less impressed with Billy and Pat moving into his house, and Marcus (supposedly a great friend and lawyer).

SoapWatcher
27-03-2005, 21:52
Pat will need to get the locks changed