PDA

View Full Version : Love

Rach33
27-03-2005, 13:46
When I think back on these times and the dreams we left behind I'll be glad 'cause I was blessed to get to have you in my life when I look back on these days I'll look and see your face you were right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life I'll keep a part of you with me and everywhere I am, there you'll be

The elderly gentleman sat on the bench alone in the cold and empty graveyard staring at the headstone in front of him
15 years he’d been coming here everyday sometimes for hours he’d just sit remembering every smile or the way her hair use to fall upon her shoulders or the twinkle in her piercing eyes when she laughed
The way she walked, the way she laughed, the way she loved bossing him around, even at 73 she was still able to control him even when she was sick
The day he lost her was the day his life lost it’s meaning they had fought so hard to be together he had hated letting her go like that but he had too for her sake as well as his but never would he forget any moment he spent with her even the bad times he loved her plain and simple

Well you showed me how to feel, feel the sky was in my reach and I always will remember all the strength you gave to me your love made me make it through Oh, I owe so much to you, You were right there for me

He had loved her and only her from the first moment he met her she made him believe in himself and in her and most of all in their love
She made him strong, stronger than he’d ever been, yeah once upon a time he could throw a few punches but that wasn’t strong the only time he felt strong and whole was when she was by his side

'Cause I always saw in you my light, my strength and I want to thank you now for all the ways you were right there for me you were right there for me for always

Getting up the old man slowly knelt down brushing the moss away from the once pristine stone a single solitary tear escaped his emerald eyes still wiping the moss away he revealed the name of his dearly loved and missed wife
Sharon Rickman died 15th July 2042 Aged 73 Years
Now Dennis fifteen years later aged 84 was alone but deep down he knew he’d join her and once again they’d be together FOREVER

And everywhere I am, there you'll be, you were right there for me for always

Lyrics - There You'll Be by Faith Hill taken from the Original Soundtrack to Pearl Harbour and Faith Hill's Album There You'll Be

Tamzi
28-03-2005, 09:21
Wow. That was so sad. Wow.

di marco
28-03-2005, 10:02
wow, im nearly crying, that was soooo good! :D and the song fitted perfectly with it. hope you do more one parters

Layne
31-03-2005, 21:29
I've just read, wow, that really was moving stuff, i am very,very close to tears!I really like ya one parters
Luv ya
Layne
xxx

melonb
15-04-2005, 14:19
omg that was amazing. it was so sad!