PDA

View Full Version : Nuttal for Classical?

Soaps King
27-03-2005, 11:41
Emmerdale actress Amy Nuttall has revealed that she wants to start a classical music career, following her decision to quit the soap.

Nuttall, who played Chloe Atkinson, has admitted that she was afraid of "settling down" on the show, and wants to try new things.

"It was a great experience being on the show," she told the Sunday Mirror. "But if I'd stayed there any longer I probably would have ended up settling down there. And that is not what I want to do. I want to put more things on my CV. I want more challenges."

"I wanted to start on the next thing in my career - classical music," Nuttall explained. "I'm a soprano and classically trained singer. I have to be in London and get my face known. It's where it's at."

When asked if Hollywood is a possibility, she added, "Obviously yes. I don't know how far fetched the dream is but I would like to give it a bash. Who wouldn't?

"If you don't try you will never know. I want to focus on my music but maybe I will go over to Los Angeles next year."

Katy
27-03-2005, 12:57
i remember her on stars in your eyes singing a classical song and she was really good. i Said she should take up a classical career

Soaps King
27-03-2005, 13:27
yeah corney girl i remember this aswell!!

Jemma
27-03-2005, 14:48
I remember as well, she did Sarah Brightman didn't she? I thought she was good as well, good luck to her!

Soaps King
27-03-2005, 14:55
she did'nt win though i think tina o brien won!

chec2k
28-03-2005, 14:28
That's refreshing, I expected her to take up pop music. I wish her the best.

Katy
29-03-2005, 11:30
yes it was sarah brightman not sure which song though.

DennisRbabe
18-04-2005, 18:08
She was fantastic as Sarah Brightman on Stars In Their Eyes!

LUSHLOOKE69
19-04-2005, 14:15
yeh I'm sure I read in an interview a while ago in which she said she is aready a trained classical singer