PDA

View Full Version : yeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 21:04
4.0 to the boys. bring on azerbaijan on wednesday. lets go one better than poland and get 9. (poland beat azerbaijan 8.0 today in case youre wondering) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meh
26-03-2005, 21:11
Is it the top two that qualify? England have def qualified. Azerbaijan - I think my local team could give them a good match.

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 21:15
top team qualify(thats us then he he) then 2 best runners up qualify. the other 8 go into 2 legged playoff. the 4 winners go through. im sure thats how it works. how many do you reckon we will get on wednesday then? i think at least 5!

Meh
26-03-2005, 21:17
It should be a goal fest on Wednesday. Lets just hope Sven does't decide to experiment at the last minute ...

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 21:28
lets hope he dont play heskey :nono: . we should be fine then. anyway nice talking to you. im off to pub to celebrate todays win so ill c you later :cheer: :D

di marco
26-03-2005, 22:00
Is it the top two that qualify?

i think that its the top team that qualifies then the second team has a playoff match with the second team from another group and then whoever wins that goes through as well. apparently (according to my dad) its because otherwise there would be too many european teams compared to teams from anywhere else or something

BigBoss
01-04-2005, 16:24
Never ever underestimate ur enemies! And thats what England did. They and everyone else thought it was goin to be a walkover but not Carlos and his team.

If i had to choose between a team of Skillful players and a team with desire and will, i would allways go for the latter everytime.