PDA

View Full Version : expecting a baby?

chance
26-03-2005, 19:54
anyone expecting a bABY IN HERE?

Meh
26-03-2005, 20:13
Is there something we should know Chance? ;)

chance
27-03-2005, 14:39
lol,yes im on my third! just wondered if anyone else was going through the sickness,tiredness,swollen feet,ankles etc etc.you men have it so easy!

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 15:13
once was enough for me!!

SoapWatcher
27-03-2005, 16:46
Ugh children.

Jade
27-03-2005, 16:48
lol,yes im on my third! just wondered if anyone else was going through the sickness,tiredness,swollen feet,ankles etc etc.you men have it so easy!

CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer::cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 17:59
BRITNEY Spears is three months pregnant, according to reports last night.
And the pop princess, 22, will announce within days that she is expecting her first child, it is claimed.

Respected US gossip columnist Norm Clarke reported: “Britney Spears . . . not a girl, soon to be a mommy. She’s pregnant. Look for the announcement any day now.”

Speculation over Britney’s apparently bulging tum has heightened with pictures of her having piled on the pounds.The singer is also reported to have quit smoking as a result of her happy news — even though hubby No2 Kevin Federline is still puffing away.

A source said: “All the signs are there. Britney has given up.

“And she has been piling on weight, without worrying about her figure. She has taken lots of time off work so she can relax.”

Hubby ... Kevin and Britney at
his birthday bash this week

The Sun revealed Britney went to a maternity shop for special swimsuits for pregnant women.

When she wed dancer Kevin, 27, last September she declared: “I want to be a young mum. And that is my dream. I’m happy. It is what I want.”

chance
27-03-2005, 20:08
CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer::cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
thanks very much! got two boys at the moment! :D

Jade
27-03-2005, 20:16
Going to have your hand full then. Do you know what it is this time?

Meh
27-03-2005, 21:03

Hey, thats great news! I bet you're chuffed to bits! Are you hoping for a girl this time?

chance
27-03-2005, 21:26
id love a girl but i bet you any money its another boy,ive just got a feeling.im not that far gone so i havent had a scan yet to see what it is but il let you know when i do,(remember i said boy)im about 3 months at the moment.

Bad Wolf
28-03-2005, 13:26
congratulations !!!!!!

MysticKitten
29-03-2005, 20:15
:thumbsup: Much love to you on your news ive got 6 of the little devils im 31 and at university training to be a teacher, i had 2 girls first and then a boy so perhaps your third will be different like mine were xx. :thumbsup:

chance
29-03-2005, 21:33
6!! blimey! when did you have your first one?

*JSW*
29-03-2005, 21:43
6! That must be a hand-full!

chance, congrats and all the best with the future. I bet your house is going to be hectic!

brenda1971
30-03-2005, 10:36
I have a 17th month old daughter called Emma :)

chance
30-03-2005, 10:50
any names suggestions? i like to be a bit different so no james,alfies,george,etc etc lol no offenvce to anyone if i mentioned your name,oh and girls names too please,just in case lol

brenda1971
30-03-2005, 10:57
What about Jack if its a boy or Hannah if its a girl.How far gone are you Chance

RealityGap
30-03-2005, 11:14
Chance - CONGRATULATIONS!!

I have 2 at the minute, and would love a 3rd but not sure of that is possible (both the kids are IVF babes) but trying to join you and soon!! (my youngest is 9mths old today)

chance
30-03-2005, 11:22
my dogs called jack and not keen on hannah.happy bday to yours reality gap!! my boys are 5 and 1.

Meh
30-03-2005, 11:36
Brionna, Daja, Janay, Maiya - different girls names

chance
30-03-2005, 11:50
actually its boys id be stuck on,ive got the same girls name i picked out in mind for when i was having my first baby.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
30-03-2005, 15:09
actually its boys id be stuck on,ive got the same girls name i picked out in mind for when i was having my first baby.
What are you thinking off?? O and of course CONGRATS :clap: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: :thumbsup: :cheer: :clap:

Sherbs
30-03-2005, 16:31
:cheer:

Congratulations chance.
How about something cosmic for a name, like moon, or star?

chance
30-03-2005, 17:35
good names there sherb but im not that wacky! lol. also doesnt sound to good with the surname.but thanks anyway :searchme:

MysticKitten
30-03-2005, 20:02
Hi chance im busy busy busy with my kids but its worth it. I got married at 17 and had my first 10 months later, my kids names seem to have celtic connections on the whole, they are sian, catherine (cathy), callum, shannon, kyle and brad. I go to work and to uni to have a break! xx. :cheer:

willow
30-03-2005, 20:54
congrats, i have two kiddies. Niall Omari is 9 and Niamh Georgia Vivien is 1

chance
31-03-2005, 10:11
i had my first at 17 named jordan (5) and now ive got sonny (1)

Layne
31-03-2005, 11:47
Congatulations chance :cheer: !!I love new born babies, but when they scream awwwwwww :thumbsdow

Rach33
31-03-2005, 13:11
Big congrats Chance :clap: :cheer: :thumbsup:

Haven't got any kids myself but I'm studying Childcare and finish In June I love kids I think they are great

~Sooz~
02-04-2005, 13:34
Congratulations Chance - keep us posted on how things are going. Hope you keep well throughout. I don't have any of my own yet, my partner has a 10 year old girl and I am close to my two little nieces. I've always loved the name Kyla for a girl (gaelic for lovely), other girls names I can never think of. Boys, I like Jack, Craig, Scott, David.

samantha nixon
04-04-2005, 19:09
hi
congratulations do you no if it is a boy or girl yet

chance
05-04-2005, 08:55
no not yet ,got scan on the 10th june but i might have to have one before then,when i find out il let you all know

twinkle_eyes83
06-04-2005, 12:18
congrats Chance

iam having my 4th baby they said its a girl so soon i will have 3 girls and a boy how far along are you iam 23 weeks

chance
06-04-2005, 16:18
about 13 weeks

Abi
06-04-2005, 17:01
Congratulations!

How about Darby, Daryl, or Hugh for a boy, and Faith, Patience, or Marylin for a girl?

I know they are well known names, but their not that common

chance
06-04-2005, 17:46
congrats Chance

iam having my 4th baby they said its a girl so soon i will have 3 girls and a boy how far along are you iam 23 weeks
what name have you picked out and what are your other children called?

chance
06-04-2005, 17:47
Congratulations!

How about Darby, Daryl, or Hugh for a boy, and Faith, Patience, or Marylin for a girl?

only name i dont mind out of those is patience but im ok for a girl,its a boy id get stuck on,im only going to start thinking bout it properly once ive been for a scan and know whether its a boy or a girl.

Luna
06-04-2005, 18:21
Congrats Chance

How about a traditional name but with a different spelling???

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:28
no way not 4 ages

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 18:29
i wont be havin a baby for a long time

SoapWatcher
06-04-2005, 18:40
Congratulations!

You could call a girl "Darrel" Seems a nice name.

I can't believe some of the people who have 4 children. Why?? Doesn't it get a bit crowded, don't the others get jealous?

I'm just going to assume you love children.

twinkle_eyes83
06-04-2005, 19:59
what name have you picked out and what are your other children called?
i like the name chealsa my other kids are jade jamie and bethany u choose any names yet

Roslyn
06-04-2005, 20:00
yeh congrats hope r u ok

chance
06-04-2005, 21:46
You could call a girl "Darrel" Seems a nice name.

I can't believe some of the people who have 4 children. Why?? Doesn't it get a bit crowded, don't the others get jealous?

I'm just going to assume you love children.
why would the other children get jelous? you give them each the same amount of attention the same love.if it gets crowded move to a bigger house im sure everyone who has children takes this in to consideration before hand to whether or not they have enough room in there house or not.i dont know anyone that doesnt love children,you ever heard someone say 'i hate children?'

chance
06-04-2005, 21:47
i like the name chealsa my other kids are jade jamie and bethany u choose any names yet
no not really im a bit stuck but got plenty of time to decide yet and it'l be much easier once i know the sex.

marsbar1973
07-04-2005, 11:08
Congrats Chance.
I've got 3 boys, always hoped for a girl tho. Had my first at 19, Mike's now 12, then there's Aaron - 8 and Lewis who's 4 and a little monkey! My eldest is starting the "teenage mood swings" thing and its so frustrating.
Good Luck for the Scan!

Roslyn
07-04-2005, 11:23
congratulations when im older and i have kids i want to little twin girls like mary kate and ashley!

Keating's babe
07-04-2005, 11:26
Congrats Chance on your good news. My sister is expecting her 2nd baby. She doesn't know the sex yet, and the baby is due in September. :cheer:

SoapWatcher
07-04-2005, 15:01
why would the other children get jelous? you give them each the same amount of attention the same love.if it gets crowded move to a bigger house im sure everyone who has children takes this in to consideration before hand to whether or not they have enough room in there house or not.i dont know anyone that doesnt love children,you ever heard someone say 'i hate children?'

Ermm yes, me and my fiance always say we hate children! I've met other people who hate children as well. Maybe I will grow to like them, I don't know.

Children always get jealous, at least for a time anyway. Maybe because their siblings are more clever than them, or get more attention, or are more popular than them, or get bought more things.

Anyway congrats Chance!

chance
07-04-2005, 15:25
Ermm yes, me and my fiance always say we hate children! I've met other people who hate children as well. Maybe I will grow to like them, I don't know.

Children always get jealous, at least for a time anyway. Maybe because their siblings are more clever than them, or get more attention, or are more popular than them, or get bought more things.

Anyway congrats Chance!
how anyone can say they hate children is beyond me but i guess you wont know what joy they bring til you have some which by the sounds of it you wont be.my children dont get jelous of each other,i give them both the same amount of attention and love them both exactly the same as i will do when this one comes along.they may get jelous of one another when they are older for several reasons but at the end of the day they wouldnt be with out each other.as i said you wont know a thing about it til you have any.....

Siobhan
07-04-2005, 16:04
I am on my second child.. 13 weeks left. don't want to know the sex.. Have a 3 year old girl who is really excited about baby..

So all the pregnant women on the chat.. any names picked yet????

I have a little girl called Charley
If this one is a boy, it will be Ben and I have Lea for a girl

SoapWatcher
07-04-2005, 16:18
how anyone can say they hate children is beyond me but i guess you wont know what joy they bring til you have some which by the sounds of it you wont be.my children dont get jelous of each other,i give them both the same amount of attention and love them both exactly the same as i will do when this one comes along.they may get jelous of one another when they are older for several reasons but at the end of the day they wouldnt be with out each other.as i said you wont know a thing about it til you have any.....

I suppose you're right, never having children, I just can't picture the joy of having any.

chance
07-04-2005, 19:05
lol fair enough!

Cherryz
08-04-2005, 00:28
boys names? well stuck for ideas, heres my bros/sis's and cousins names:

Matthew (half bro)

Ashley (brother)
Clare (Me)
Lydia (half sister)

Aaron
Laura

Azam
Amin
Aaliya

Sara
Phoebe

Andrew
Adam

Amna

Lara
Lewis

Elisha
Olivia

thats from my mum and her sisters side of the family!

My personal faves:

boys names:
Sebastian, Gabriel, Kai, Nathan, Elliott, Jude, Sheldon, Brandon, Bailey, Alex- kind of names, Caleb, Griffin, Atticus, Acey, Ryder, Seth, Constantine, Draven, Lestat, Amos, Drew, Jareth, Dreseben, Gene, Daron, Mackenzie, Ray, Travis, Wesley

girls names:
Jude, Rhian, Ranie, Courtney, Dru, Brody, Kelly, Brady, Janey, Winona, Clementine, Miranda, Gwen, Janet, Nancy, Tyler, Alex - kind of names, Mackenzie

samantha nixon
08-04-2005, 08:19
hi roslyn
me and my sister are twins and it sometimes gets really annoying as people are always comparing us and as i am the thick twin i always get asked wh ycant i be like her

chance
08-04-2005, 09:21
nice people you know! id never say that to someone whehtrer it was true or not.you are your own individual person,im sure they love you as you are really,be a bit boring if we were all the same.

samantha nixon
10-04-2005, 12:24
thanks chance and good luck with youre new baby

Lisa321
10-04-2005, 16:39
Awww Congrats :D My fav names for a girl: Lydia, Kyla, Kirsty, Laurie, Ashleigh
Boys: Luca, Damien, Dale, Carter, Lee

xXx Just some choices for you. :-) xXx

Rain_
10-04-2005, 17:16
I'm a twin and yes people always comment on it so i usually just put a spaced out look on my face and inform them that sometimes i can't seem to remember if i'm the good twin or the evil twin. They either run a mile or turn red and walk away mumbling appologies :D

sarahwelford
10-04-2005, 17:25
I have twins and it is true what they say about terrible twos mine are little mokeys.I also have a 4 month old baby boy called carter.
The twins are kacey and charlie. I know they are not very twin names but they are individuals so thats why i did that.

Rain_
10-04-2005, 22:14
All twins are individuals but some parents take the name thing too far. My name is Rain and my brother is Cale (my father drew the line at my mother calling us rain and hail)
so i like it when twins have names that don't link. Kacey and Charlie are pretty names

samantha nixon
11-04-2005, 08:09
me and my twin dont have linking names either as i am samantha and she is leanne

chance
18-04-2005, 22:07
anyone had any c sections?

$sTaCeY$
19-04-2005, 09:36

if you hate kids then you hate yourself
if you think your were a kid yourself

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 10:56
anyone had any c sections?

Yes I did on my first.. swore I would never have another but 4 years later here I am pregnant again

chance
19-04-2005, 11:42
do you have to have a c sec this time? i went through 35 hours of labour with my first one and i was only 17! after 35 hours they decided to do a csec,everything that could have gone wrong went wrong! (long story) i cant have children naturally becausse of them now so i had my second by c sec and im now pregnant again and def have to have a c sec,but i must say if i was told after the 1st that my next one id have to give birth naturally my 2nd son wouldnt be here now! too much pain!

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 14:15
do you have to have a c sec this time? i went through 35 hours of labour with my first one and i was only 17! after 35 hours they decided to do a csec,everything that could have gone wrong went wrong! (long story) i cant have children naturally becausse of them now so i had my second by c sec and im now pregnant again and def have to have a c sec,but i must say if i was told after the 1st that my next one id have to give birth naturally my 2nd son wouldnt be here now! too much pain!

I am still not sure if I have to have C sec. I have been told it is very possible that I can have this one naturally.. I had C sec cause I was 66 hours in stage one of labour and never progressed.. I was tired, baby was stressed so it was the safe option.. I hope naturally on this one..

chance
19-04-2005, 14:21
oh my god,never thought id find someone who had a longer labour then me! my sons head was stuck and they yanked on his head with forceps which brought me off the bed the doctor falling over and left a big purple bruise on my babys head!

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 14:28
I know it was probably horrific but it sounds funny.. I can just imagine the doctor falling over :rotfl:

I expected to have a bad labour, i was in and out of hospital on my first but she was born very healthy and happy.. I would have been brought down to labour ward early but the day before 5 sets of twins and 2 sets of triplet were born.. they had no space and I seemed to be coping..

My baby was born 11th September 2001, it could not have been an easy birth considering what happened in the states.... but it is a day nobody will ever forget.

Trinity
20-04-2005, 19:09
I have always like Josh and Zach as boys names. I have 2 boys, but my husband wouldn't agree to either of those! He said that Josh would get called Rogan at school, and that wacking Zach would be a school sport!