PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 1st-8th April

*JSW*
26-03-2005, 16:39
Airing Sunday, 3rd April 2005 at 19:30 on ITV1

Things aren’t looking good for Angela who has been locked up for the night following her arrest for Tommy’s murder. As she is languishing in her cell, her children are sent into disarray as Craig breaks down and attempts to steal Martin’s car. When the police begin their questioning the next morning Angela remains defiant, but how will she react when faced with the incriminating evidence?

Hayley is faced with a moral dilemma when she confesses to Roy that she went to Sheffield to post the letter for Angela in a bid to help her get on the Witness Protection Programme. As her conscience gets the better of her she goes to the police thinking that she will be helping Angela by telling the truth. Her naivety lands her hot water as she is arrested for her part in police deception. Will she stick by Angela or turn her back on her to save herself?

Liz is becoming increasingly annoyed with Tracy as she continues to play games with Nathan. Tracy is unperturbed as she goes in for round two with Nathan and invites him to stay the night. He is slightly put off by the Barlows’ sleeping arrangements but after falling for Tracy’s charms once again, he is lured upstairs. Ray is less than impressed when he learns of his daughter’s antics but will Tracy’s behaviour get the right reaction from Steve?

Elsewhere, Steve and Louise go on their first date.

Airing Monday, 4th April 2005 at 19:30 on ITV1

Angela continues to protest her innocence at her solicitor, but things look bleak as a forensic squad search the Harris’ house for more evidence. As the police continue their questioning, they pile on the pressure in a bid to force Angela into making a confession. Will she be able to hold her nerve or will she accept the blame for a murder she didn’t commit?

Things get worse for Hayley as her good intentions aren’t well received. Katy turns on Hayley when she admits posting the letter. Roy does his best to support her but will she be able to forgive herself if Angela is charged with Tommy’s murder?

Meanwhile, Tyrone is in charge of the garage whilst Kevin is away and Maria is impressed by his dedication.

And Fred buys a new statue for the garden, but Claire and Ashley aren’t impressed.

Airing Monday, 4th April 2005 at 20:30 on ITV1

Katy and Craig are anticipating Angela’s homecoming when the family liaison officer arrives with some devastating news. After making a confession to police, Angela will now stand trial for Tommy’s murder. Katy puts on a blinding performance as Angela is brought into court, and as they manage to get a moment together, Angela tells her she must look after Craig. Keith decides that Katy and Craig need to get away from the street and they pack up their things and go to Sheffield. Is this the new beginning that Katy craves?

The Barlow wedding is fast approaching and Blanche isn’t happy that her friend Lena is being missed from the guest list. Tracy feels that Ray is becoming too vocal with his opinions and tries to talk Ken and Deirdre out of inviting him to the wedding. But after a change of heart, Ken insists that Ray will be a welcome guest on the big day. A surprise visit from Adam means the event will be a proper family affair, but first stags and hen nights must be arranged!

Elsewhere, Tyrone reluctantly agrees to give Nathan a job in the garage.

Airing Wednesday, 6th April 2005 at 19:30 on ITV1

Deirdre and the girls are getting ready for the hen night with outfits and pictures at the ready. Ken’s stag do is a little more low key as he is left alone with Ray for the evening, that is until Adam gets involved. Adamant that his granddad must celebrate his last night of freedom he rallies round the men of the street and they head of to the Rovers. Being surrounded by Deirdre’s past conquests Ken is the butt of jokes among Dev, Mike and Ray.

Chesney is feeling homesick at the thought of moving to Spain to be with Cilla and Les. Roy and Hayley do their best to get him in the mood for Spanish life by helping him learn the language but Chesney becomes upset as he thinks his mum will never send for him.

Angela continues to fuel the gossip amongst the factory girls and as Martin overhears their tittle-tattle he tearfully confronts them. While the rest of the girls quickly dismiss his outburst, Janice feels guilty and goes round to offer her apologies. Martin is quick to accept her apology and her offer of some company. Janice offers a shoulder to cry on as Martin breaks down about his relationship with Katy and its consequences.

Airing Friday, 8th April 2005 at 19:30 on ITV1

On the day that Prince Charles and Camila exchange their vows, this eagerly awaited episode sees two of Coronation Street’s best-loved characters cement a twenty-year relationship. Tying the knot for the second time, Ken and Deirdre are joined by friends and family as they declare their love for one another.
As the big day arrives, the Barlow house is full of hustle and bustle and Ken is banished from the living room as his bride gets ready. Ray is baffled by Tracy’s behaviour with Nathan and tells Ken that he wants to go into a hospice after the wedding.

As the wedding party begin to arrive at the registry office, everyone reminisces about their own past romances and the bride’s arrival is much anticipated. Much to Ken’s relief, Deirdre doesn’t keep him waiting for long and the ceremony gets underway without a hitch.

Chesney has a plan up his sleeve as he searches the Croppers for pound coins, but he is being very secretive about what he is up to. All is revealed when Chesney takes Schmeichel to a photo booth, and somewhat hilariously tries to get him a passport photo. Nothing goes to plan as Schmeichel decides that modelling is not for him! But where is Chesney planning on taking him?

Fayeh
29-03-2005, 16:09
So, Does Katy not commit suicide then?

carolann
01-04-2005, 18:16
i think she does not take her insulin and starts spooning sugar into her mouth,she leaves a letter and i believe martin finds her,will he be able to save her?

*JSW*
01-04-2005, 18:22
Personally I think thats such a rubbish and anti-climatic way for her to go. She's done it before :rolleyes:

soap babe
02-04-2005, 19:28
So, Does Katy not commit suicide then?
yeah thats what i heard as well is she not going 2.

gbnut
03-04-2005, 13:59
they are filming her exit at the moment but i believe it is due to her takeing an overdose of insulin and eating sugar

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 14:05
the gist of what are on the various harris discussions, is that she overdoses on insulin and leaves a note. martin finds her but he is too late. the debate is what he does with the note

a, hand it to the police, and clear angela of murder, and just let her be changed with the cover up stuff

b, destroy the note, and let angela go down for murder because they tried to pin it on him

c, the police find her

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:18
the gist of what are on the various harris discussions, is that she overdoses on insulin and leaves a note. martin finds her but he is too late. the debate is what he does with the note

a, hand it to the police, and clear angela of murder, and just let her be changed with the cover up stuff

b, destroy the note, and let angela go down for murder because they tried to pin it on him

c, the police find her
Not meaning to sound likea no-it-all you can't actually overdose on insulin. You can choose not to take it and then overdose on sugar it means your body can't break it down and it sends your body into a comma. I can tell you being diabetic isn't pleasent!

i don't think Angela will be released remember its only Craig staying so if Angela were to be released then surely craig would go with her :confused:

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 15:22
ok, so she does that but martin still has the option of whether or not to tell the police about the note and get angela of the murder charge, she will still go to prison and craig will remain with grandad!!

*JSW*
03-04-2005, 15:24
But is there definatley a note?

With Katy's current thinking I think that she'll do something drastic without thinking. Then matin will discover her just as she is dieing...

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 15:25
there is a strong rumour that she will confess all in a note

Jade
03-04-2005, 15:26
There was a pic in the Sun last week or Martin sat on a sofa with a note, and they have been quite reliable latley!

Bad Wolf
03-04-2005, 15:28
i dont think he will tell the police, and let them think it was angela, after all the crap that family have caused him

Stacy
04-04-2005, 17:30
Read somewhere that she leaves a note and Martin sits by her bedside with her hoping she will come out of the coma

Fayeh
04-04-2005, 17:34
:D I have now seen on digitalspy.co.uk that she does leave a note, and that Martin takes it to Angela, but I still don;t know if Katy actually dies or not, although on said website she does say that she is sad they are killing her off, which sounds like they are going to! Still a bit confused, I suppose I'll just have to watch and wait! :confused:

*JSW*
04-04-2005, 19:05
I think we know for certainknow she dies an its diabetes related (is there no less shuddering way?) but the note is the sticking point....

angelblue
04-04-2005, 19:12
So does martin get his own back on angela and katy nearly letting him go to jail does he let angela go to prison

But i dnt think they believe her anyway so she goes down anyway?

*JSW*
04-04-2005, 19:24
I don't see martin as that type of person. I doubt he'll be so manipulative :)

gbnut
04-04-2005, 21:22
I don't see martin as that type of person. I doubt he'll be so manipulative :)

i agree i doubt that he would hold that type of grudge. he has no real grip with angela it was more tommy that he did not get on with.

i doubt they will make him that vindictive.

RealityGap
08-04-2005, 10:04
Not meaning to sound likea no-it-all you can't actually overdose on insulin. You can choose not to take it and then overdose on sugar it means your body can't break it down and it sends your body into a comma. I can tell you being diabetic isn't pleasent!
:

You can over dose on insulin - this cases hypoglycemia (low-blood sugar), BUT then taking all the sugar on top would defeat the purpose as it would then raise your blood sugar. Hypoglycemia, can cause death

You are right that she could not take her insulin and then eat lots of sugar she would then be Hyperglycemic (high-blood sugar) again this can cause death

Both ways would result in a diabetic coma.

I am totally with you that being diabetic isn't pleasent, I thankfully only suffer from it when pregnant.

Lisa321
08-04-2005, 17:28
Thankyou for this spoiler thread because I was on my holiday and missed a lot as it seems but now i think i'm up to date with the more important things so thankyou :-)
And I think Katy does kill herself because i've read it on most forums.
xXx
Lisa
xXx