PDA

View Full Version : Laurel?

Jade
24-02-2005, 22:56
Should she stay or go :confused:

Ella.
24-02-2005, 23:07
Thats a difficult one... after all the time she spent lusting after Ashley, I think she should stay... but then again, he's basically choosing the church over her so I think she should go!

rachelsworld
27-02-2005, 10:31
I think that she should stay because as Laurel has quiet right said she has waited a long time to get Ashley to notice her.I also think that Ashley should give the Bishop limited time before he does really tell him "thanks but no thanks" as if not the Bishop could so easily think that Ashley does not love Laurel enough to give up his position.

Ashley can still carry on with his good work without being a vicar.

.:Kitz:.
27-02-2005, 12:38
Personally i think she should go as she has got more confidence and to be perfectly honest.....she hasn't got much to stay for in Emmerdale village has she?!? i mean the man she loved chose work over her and obviously she has got a more confidence in work and people skills. I've seen a dramatic diffrence from when she first came in dressed as a bee to being pretty fashionable now :) lol. She could go on to do great things outside of the village!

Andy'sLuckyPony
27-02-2005, 20:25
She should stay...but...she annoys the heck outta me. But, we do need her, because of all this romance storyline with Ashley. I mean, if she just upped and left, then it'd make no sense. Why bother coming back in the first place?

soap addict queen
27-02-2005, 23:16
Why should Laurel leave, all she wants is Ashley, she is prepared to wait for him but surely the Bishop can see how different Ashley is when he is with Laurel,

SoapWatcher
28-02-2005, 02:37
Laurel is a bit of a featherbrain

soapaddict
28-02-2005, 13:29
i think she should stay.

Laurel is great and you never know things might change in the near futute, the bishop might come round and let them get married

*JSW*
28-02-2005, 13:56
She is a great character and brings a breath of freshness. Her character has greatly matured since she arrived in her bumblebee costume. She's grown into a women (so to speak, if you know what I mean) She's far more adult and respectable and also a character with far more depth. She's got to stay with Ashley, thy're in love and even without being married should be able to have all the happiness in the world. Marriage doesn't mean that much

Jemma
28-02-2005, 19:19
I think she should stay - Ashley and Laurel have come so far for her just to give up now.Awww I hope it's a happy ending for them, I'd love them to get married!! Maybe I'm just a big romantic...

Pendlebury
13-03-2005, 19:31
According to Sky website

"there as been such a backlash against the Bishop refusing to allow the vicar and his partner Laurel to wed, that in fact a change of heart is now on the cards. Actor John Middleton, who plays the vicar, let slip to my mole: "People want to see them happy and we intend to give them the wedding later in the year." Grab your hats around late summer." :)

Jemma
14-03-2005, 17:04
Yay! :D