PDA

View Full Version : Kat

Summer
15-07-2005, 12:47
I heard that Kat is in hospital and in a critical condition after having a heart attack after alfie leaves(a broken heart :hmm: ) and i also heard that she gets pregnant! i dont know how true these are but i thot id share them with u lot :thumbsup:

Bryan
15-07-2005, 12:59
I heard that Kat is in hospital and in a critical condition after having a heart attack after alfie leaves(a broken heart :hmm: ) and i also heard that she gets pregnant! i dont know how true these are but i thot id share them with u lot :thumbsup:

little mo and kat pregant! no wonder alfie leaves!

i doubt a woman of her age would have a heart attack!

Jojo
15-07-2005, 13:15
little mo and kat pregant! no wonder alfie leaves!

i doubt a woman of her age would have a heart attack!You'd be surprised.

I know its slightly different but I know of 2 people in their early 30's who had strokes, one of them is still in rehab so these things can happen unfortunately.

I would be surprised if this did happen though..

Dav Rox
15-07-2005, 17:17
Yer i bet alfie haves sex with them then they find out and leaves in a rush!!
wot u think :cartman:

Dr. Tangliss
15-07-2005, 17:58
i doubt a woman of her age would have a heart attack!

Anyone at any age can have a heart attack, I'm affraid.

Wow, both pregnant!! :cartman:

Crazzykayzz
15-07-2005, 18:21
that would be impossible if kat is pregnant because who has she slept with while being in ee? i dont think she has to be honest, you might be right and i might be wrong you'll never know until it happens

di marco
15-07-2005, 21:02
that would be impossible if kat is pregnant because who has she slept with while being in ee? i dont think she has to be honest, you might be right and i might be wrong you'll never know until it happens

doesnt kat sleep with alfie at some point?

Carrie Bradshaw
15-07-2005, 22:03
doesnt kat sleep with alfie at some point?
I'm guessing if Kat's pregnant by anyone, its Alfie.

Kim
15-07-2005, 22:52
I heard that Kat is in hospital and in a critical condition after having a heart attack after alfie leaves(a broken heart :hmm: ) and i also heard that she gets pregnant! i dont know how true these are but i thot id share them with u lot :thumbsup: She may get pregnant but i doubt the truth of Kat having a heart attack as i read in the sun that eastenders bosses will want Kat and Alfie back together when Shane Richie leaves the soap in october. However, i heard that bosses are lining up a replacement when Shane leaves, did anyone else hear this?

Kim
15-07-2005, 22:56
doesnt kat sleep with alfie at some point? She must do as bosses are trying to get Kat and Alfie back to how they were when they first got togther, before reuniting them in an attempt to bring viewing ratings back up.

willow
15-07-2005, 23:18
both pregnant at the same time!! go alfie!!!

heart disese can affect anyone i am afraid i lost one of my friends last year and she was only 40

Bryan
16-07-2005, 11:27
it would be like footballers wives with conrad being a daddy twice over, and the mothers hate each other :p as ill say is dont let kat near the fake tan or nurse dunkley! :rotfl:

i luv greenday!
22-07-2005, 00:12
i heard that when alfie finds out bout lil mo's baby he tells kat and she ask's him who he wants and he picks her but they cant stay in the same place as mo so they both leave together near christmas time?!

callummc
22-07-2005, 01:09
I don't think its realistic that she has a heart attack from a broken heart,i think chrissys gonna do her in,and alfie leaves with a broken heart cos mo feels guilty about having an affair with dead sisters husband

soapyclean
22-07-2005, 21:03
i heard that when alfie finds out bout lil mo's baby he tells kat and she ask's him who he wants and he picks her but they cant stay in the same place as mo so they both leave together near christmas time?!

I prefer this, as I read in the press office Jesse Wallace is leaving at xmas time and it would be nice if they leave together rather than seperately. Jesse has said she wants to do other things, it would be good if the writers would bring in some new blood and some NEW story lines.

Kim
22-07-2005, 23:35

That would be good. I would think that if it is true that Mo falls pregnant with Alfie's baby that this would be the way that Kalfie reunite properly. Id rather not have to put up with Molfie for that long though and a Kalfie baby would be better.

Kim
22-07-2005, 23:36
I prefer this, as I read in the press office Jesse Wallace is leaving at xmas time and it would be nice if they leave together rather than seperately. Jesse has said she wants to do other things, it would be good if the writers would bring in some new blood and some NEW story lines.

It has been confirmed that Kalfie reunite.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
25-07-2005, 22:20
Good luck to him...

callummc
26-07-2005, 01:08
he'll need it to

Kim
26-07-2005, 07:05
I don't think its realistic that she has a heart attack from a broken heart,i think chrissys gonna do her in,and alfie leaves with a broken heart cos mo feels guilty about having an affair with dead sisters husband

I don't believe the heart attack rumor either. Its impossible that 'Chrissie does Kat in' because the door is left open for her to return.

Kim
26-07-2005, 07:08
This is what actually happens. I haave posted stuff about it in various other threads including The end to Alfie's love triangle in the spoiler section.

Kim
26-07-2005, 08:11
As there are posts stating that Kat falls pregnant in other threads, i think that it is true. I doubt that she will have a heart attack though. Why would Kat have a broken heart when she gets Alfie back and leaves with him, unless she is heartbroken that Alfie got her sister pregnant. But if that was the case, why would Kat take Alfie back?

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 10:49
I really hope that the rumours are true, and Kat and Alfie leave togther as a couple at Christmas!

Bryan
26-07-2005, 10:52
all i can say is poor little mo - if she goes back to billy then ill scream!

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 10:55
I do feel sorry for her, but I don't think she would go back to Billy, surely?

Bryan
26-07-2005, 11:08
I do feel sorry for her, but I don't think she would go back to Billy, surely?

if shes ended it with him then she obviosuly dont care that much for him, she should get herself a new bloke, preferbaly one that isnt part of a couple that people on these boards adore then little mo wont get so much backlash!

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 11:09
Very true, if she were to find someone new, then she would be less annoying to people. I think viewers will feel sorry for her though, once Alfie and Kat run off toegther, if that's happening.

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:22
Very true, if she were to find someone new, then she would be less annoying to people. I think viewers will feel sorry for her though, once Alfie and Kat run off toegther, if that's happening.

does nobody feel a little sorry for kat. at the end of the day mo is having 'relations' with her sisters husband. If that was my sister there would be hell to pay and no one would feel sorry for her. you shouldnt do things like that to your sister no matter where she is. im glad kat and alfie get back together they are really good together. mo needs to stop playing a victim. feel sorry bout her getting raped and trevor and all but if she is capible of seeing her sisters husband then she obviously not the timid girl she acts and not the nervous wreck that she lets on!!!!!!!!

Bryan
26-07-2005, 11:25
does nobody feel a little sorry for kat. at the end of the day mo is having 'relations' with her sisters husband. If that was my sister there would be hell to pay and no one would feel sorry for her. you shouldnt do things like that to your sister no matter where she is. im glad kat and alfie get back together they are really good together. mo needs to stop playing a victim. feel sorry bout her getting raped and trevor and all but if she is capible of seeing her sisters husband then she obviously not the timid girl she acts and not the nervous wreck that she lets on!!!!!!!!

she is kind and caring! shes not this evil person who snatched her sisters husband, she made was veyr hestitant and made sure that alfie felt nothing for kat before becoming serious with him and she said recently if there was a chance that he wanted to get back with kat shed let him, she deserves hapiness and does it matter who its with? kat had her chance with alfie and she blew it!

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:29
she is kind and caring! shes not this evil person who snatched her sisters husband, she made was veyr hestitant and made sure that alfie felt nothing for kat before becoming serious with him and she said recently if there was a chance that he wanted to get back with kat shed let him, she deserves hapiness and does it matter who its with? kat had her chance with alfie and she blew it!

though you where in iceland?????

Dr. Tangliss
26-07-2005, 11:35

I don't feel that sorry for Kat, considering she was the one who left Alfie, after having a one night stand with a man she met in a bar. As far as their reltionship is concerned, they are seperated, so they are free to go with who they choose. So, technically, before Alfie started seeing both sister's, Alfie and Mo were not having an affair. Now, however, it's a different kettle of fish.

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:35
I really hope that the rumours are true, and Kat and Alfie leave togther as a couple at Christmas!

It is true that Kat and Alfie leave together at Christmas, its just the rumor over Kat's pregnancy that hasn't been confirmed.

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:38
It is true that Kat and Alfie leave together at Christmas, its just the rumor over Kat's pregnancy that hasn't been confirmed.

apparently alfie gets them both preggers then kat asks him who does he want to be with more and her chooses kat. then they leave together, mo's left behind to live in the square.

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:42
I do feel sorry for Mo with the buisness over Trevor and Graham, but any heartbreak that arises through her affair with Alfie she has brought on herself. It will suit her right for having an affair with her sister's husband! It's Kat that i feel sorry for, she did cheat on Alfie but that dosen't give Mo permission to go behind her back with him. I don't have any siblings myself but i don't think that sisters should do that to each other.

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:44
apparently alfie gets them both preggers then kat asks him who does he want to be with more and her chooses kat. then they leave together, mo's left behind to live in the square.

Thats what i heard and i think that he does get Kat pregnant aswell as it has come up in several threads but it hasn't been confirmed as yet, has it?

CrazyLea
26-07-2005, 11:44

i agree with that!

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:48
Thats what i heard and i think that he does get Kat pregnant aswell as it has come up in several threads but it hasn't been confirmed as yet, has it?

no not yet but might not be confirmed for a while yet as it normally does around the filming and that wont be till about october, i think.

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:50

Yes, but she knew that Kat still had strong feelings for Alfie and its becoming clear that he still has feelings for her aswell. She was kind and caring but she isn't any more since she got back with Alfie after the salsa night. And what about the storylines coming up, that dosen't seem kind and caring to me!

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:52
no not yet but might not be confirmed for a while yet as it normally does around the filming and that wont be till about october, i think.

EastEnders films about three months in advance.

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:55
I don't feel that sorry for Kat, considering she was the one who left Alfie, after having a one night stand with a man she met in a bar. As far as their reltionship is concerned, they are seperated, so they are free to go with who they choose. So, technically, before Alfie started seeing both sister's, Alfie and Mo were not having an affair. Now, however, it's a different kettle of fish.

I agree that maybe if you thought that alfie and kat had definately separated and it was like 5 years down then line! But mo hasnt excatly be nice toward kat on her return ie moknows that kat want her marriage to work out but mo keeps on telling alfie to let her down and that she really likes him, seems Mo is being a bit of a sneaky moo!!

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 11:57
EastEnders films about three months in advance.

should be filming all this soon then

Kim
26-07-2005, 11:59
I agree with you on that one, she's just pushing Alfie, unaware of his true feelings and regardless of Kat's. How would she feel if Kat went with Billy in the way that Mo has gone with Alfie?

Bryan
26-07-2005, 12:02
though you where in iceland?????

am leaving in half an hour

soapy dream
26-07-2005, 12:04
am leaving in half an hour

have a good time! dont miss the soaps to much! hope you have your skyplus/vcr/nan with recordable dvd at the ready lol!

Kim
26-07-2005, 14:32
should be filming all this soon then

They should have already filmed it by now as filming is up to the 16th of september. Judging by the Kalfie preview i would say that it is already over and done with.

Here is the preview:

ALFIE: You know what they say darlin', the course of true love never runs smooth.
KAT: I don't want smooth, just something that's less like roller-blading down the Himalayas with a rocket up me backside.

Kim
26-07-2005, 19:39
I am currently holding a poll to determine wether users of this board like Kat and Alfie, Mo and Alfie or neither. The poll is located in the general discussion forum. Please take the time to vote.