PDA

View Full Version : Danny might be back

i_luv_dennis
12-07-2005, 20:08
it says in heat magazine that jake marshall as told heat that he might come back in easetenders in a year or to

come back jake and danny

Johnny Allen
12-07-2005, 20:14
I don't really see how he can come back, he's a loose cannon and Johnny let him of once I can't see it happening again. it may just be wishful thinking on Jake Maskall's part

Treacle
12-07-2005, 20:15
I doubt he's even been offered. They'd be mad to have him back.

i_luv_dennis
12-07-2005, 20:16
he is a good actor

hayzie
12-07-2005, 21:11
i thought he got the sack! :searchme:

Rach33
12-07-2005, 21:12
I doubt he will ever be back his exit made that prety clear

di marco
12-07-2005, 21:12
i thought he got the sack! :searchme:

yeh he was axed but the door was left open for him to return. if he does return, it wont be for quite a while i wouldnt have thought

hayzie
12-07-2005, 21:17
oh. they would be mad to have him back he was a rubbish actor!

?????
12-07-2005, 21:22
oh godplease don't bring that idiot back.

Layne
12-07-2005, 21:46
EE have said that the door is too be left open for him to return, but i highly doubt that jake Maskall will be back in EE, i mean how many Ex EE actors has the door been eft open for, none of them have returned
EE say this to keep the fans happy!
Also the exit that Danny had, i mean if he ws to come back to the square Johnny would probably kill him!

I really wish this was true, but i doubt it
Thanks anyway!

Layne
x x x

Jade
12-07-2005, 21:49
Moving to rumour mill as not confirmed.

Cheers

Treacle
12-07-2005, 21:51
He is a very poor actor if you ask me.

alan45
12-07-2005, 22:03
Johnny should have shot him when he had the chance

Johnny Allen
13-07-2005, 08:08
Johnny should have shot him when he had the chance

Exactly

Babe14
13-07-2005, 08:17
Be nice if Danny just came back for the odd visit to see Jakey, Nana and Alfie but not on a permanent basis. Jake works better on his own.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-07-2005, 15:07
Leave him as he is...

BlackKat
13-07-2005, 16:54
When Danny was first axed, I didn't want him to leave, but now that he has, I must admit I don't want him back full time, or at least not for a while. I want to see Jake on his own -- I think Jake was brilliant last week dealing with Danny and we saw some wonderful stuff, but there are only so many times you can do "Danny messes up somehow and Jake sorts it out," and show or tells us somethig new about either character. There are so many places they can take Jake, but Danny being there would restrict him I think. And I'm more interested in Jake, so if Danny has go to allow Jake to shine properly, then so be it, lol.

I also think the character of Danny has run it's course - possibly too soon, but I don't think they could bring him back.

I do hope though that they don't forget about Danny's existence - I want to see Jake mention him at least once in a while, lol.

Crazy Gal 88
13-07-2005, 17:05
im quite glad hes left as his character annoyed me quite a bit.

Babe14
14-07-2005, 10:45
Danny was never meant to be a permanent fixture he was supposed to be killed off after a couple of months in the Andy demise. I never really took to him, I loved the comedy he provided and emotion (well done Jake Maskall) but was glad when he went as he just got on my nerves and I was angry with him for screwing up Jake's life. Jake will be happier without him and Jake is an excellent character on his own, the character can go in many directions...

i_luv_dennis
14-07-2005, 11:05
well i hope heat is not lyin cause i want him to come back

sarahwelford
14-07-2005, 11:07
i think jakes character is better of without danny as he will get to have storylines with other characters and stuff

Kim
14-07-2005, 11:07
Ive heard that Jake does come back, but Danny dosen't. Chrissie leaves after framing Sam for Den's murder, according to the sun, so maybe this will lead to the return of the Mitchells. However, after reading the latest issue of soaplife i think that Grant will return on Shannis's wedding day.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

Bryan
14-07-2005, 12:52
i hope when he returns its in a big revenge style thing when he kidanps and kills tina and or ruby and then jonny really does kill him but goes down for his murder...

Layne
14-07-2005, 16:31
i hope when he returns its in a big revenge style thing when he kidanps and kills tina and or ruby and then jonny really does kill him but goes down for his murder...

well you've got it all sussed out haven't you!!!

squarelady
14-07-2005, 16:50
it says in heat magazine that jake marshall as told heat that he might come back in easetenders in a year or to

come back jake and danny

How would he know that already? That's not what he said in Inside Soap or Soaplife! :searchme: And his names Maskell not Marshall! :p

bronzemare13
15-07-2005, 16:38
what do you mean hayzie and ????? he's a rubbish actor?!? he's great!!!! he did a great job with the script and the direction he was given to take. look at the writers and directors.
Jake Maskall brought more than a few smiles to the show and was fun to watch. better than some of the regular sad sacks that walk around looking like a bear with a hangover.

***sharon rules***
15-07-2005, 16:40
what do you mean hayzie and ????? he's a rubbish actor?!? he's great!!!! he did a great job with the script and the direction he was given to take. look at the writers and directors.
Jake Maskall brought more than a few smiles to the show and was fun to watch. better than some of the regular sad sacks that walk around looking like a bear with a hangover.
yeah and i hope he does come back.

di marco
15-07-2005, 20:01

i agree with you there

Kim
15-07-2005, 21:20
When Danny was first axed, I didn't want him to leave, but now that he has, I must admit I don't want him back full time, or at least not for a while. I want to see Jake on his own -- I think Jake was brilliant last week dealing with Danny and we saw some wonderful stuff, but there are only so many times you can do "Danny messes up somehow and Jake sorts it out," and show or tells us somethig new about either character. There are so many places they can take Jake, but Danny being there would restrict him I think. And I'm more interested in Jake, so if Danny has go to allow Jake to shine properly, then so be it, lol.

I also think the character of Danny has run it's course - possibly too soon, but I don't think they could bring him back.

I do hope though that they don't forget about Danny's existence - I want to see Jake mention him at least once in a while, lol.

Danny will not be back as 'he didn't fit in with the storylines' acording to eastenders bosses.

Bryan
16-07-2005, 10:24
Danny will not be back as 'he didn't fit in with the storylines' acording to eastenders bosses.

come 2 years time he may well "fit in" once more

~*~Leanne~*~
08-08-2005, 19:36
i hope he dosn't come back as he is boring but i love jake and wan't him to come back