PDA

View Full Version : chrissie

chance
24-02-2005, 22:45
is anyone else starting to hate chrissie? she is annoying ,me bADLY now.i liked her when she forst came in to it but now shes doing my head in!

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 22:52
You know, I wasn't sure of her at first and then I really got to like her and now, I'm all confused again! :confused:

I'm liking Sam at the moment and sometimes I can go either way with her too. I wonder if its the sign of a good script?

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 16:17
i cant stand sam lol, but Chrissie, at least she's got some pazazz, with all her scheming and feistyness. she does it well.

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 16:26
i love chrissie shes wicked

Cherryz
25-02-2005, 16:30
whats happened to the nailbar and hairdresser place? :confused:

i.luv.jake.moon
25-02-2005, 17:00
dunno kate went so its whoever buys it now gets it

emma
25-02-2005, 17:05
At the moment, I'm loving both Chrissie and Sam! Really looking forward to some more of their cat fights!

~Sooz~
25-02-2005, 19:23
i cant stand sam lol, but Chrissie, at least she's got some pazazz, with all her scheming and feistyness. she does it well.

She does it really well, the moment it all changed for me was when she was walking back through the market after Dennis had obviously told her everything. The look on her face, she did it brilliantly.

Rach33
25-02-2005, 19:50
Sam has always got on my nerves especially after she fell for all Andy's lines I mean please have some dignity girl your fella tells you he blackmailed another woman into bed DUMP HIM but I love Chrissie she's fab and turning into a right bitch just what we need right now and Zoe deserves everything she gets for hurting my darling Dennis talk about desperate

Chrissie to rule EE 4eva the King may be dead but his Queen lives on

asforgrant
26-02-2005, 12:12
chrissie is a strong woman she trying to keep it togther somtimes you to harsh to get things things done and zoe needs some harsh words all she does is cry and moan :rolleyes:

Joanne
26-02-2005, 17:44
I like Chrissie too and I really hope she ends up the winner in this. I don't want to see Sam getting the VIc back.

i.luv.jake.moon
26-02-2005, 18:17
i want sam getting the vic back dont know why cause i prefer chrissie i just would like the mitchells back there i think

lucchia
26-02-2005, 23:16
I'm really liking Chrissie at the moment.

When she first came into Eastenders, I didn't see anything special about her, but the last few weeks, I've thought she is great. I love watching her. She's very womanly, and strong - which is what I love about her.

I'm not too keen on Sam though. Den was right about her. She is just a little kid, jumping up and down to be noticed. She'll never be anything close to what her brothers are.

But go Chrissie - you rock! x

Behemoth
26-02-2005, 23:18
I agree with you about Sam being just like a kid. It's why I don't like her.

Jade
26-02-2005, 23:23
I liked her at first but now she is turning, what she is doing to Zoe is really nasty. Sam on the other hand used to be a wet fish but she is emerging stronger and stronger now.

lucchia
26-02-2005, 23:24
Yeah... She's really been getting on my nerves lately. And no offence to her, as she is pretty, but last Friday in the Vic, I thought she looked terrible compared to Zoe and Chrissie. And the way she was mouthing off as if she's something special, and this week, laying down the law to Chrissie. It's like hey Sam, get a grip!