PDA

View Full Version : Sam drinks?

angelblue
11-07-2005, 22:17
Oh noooo it tomorrows espisode sam drinks he never drinks are we going to see him go off the rails :hmm:

Dr. Tangliss
12-07-2005, 08:27
I think he will, especially becasue a lot of things are happening to him with regards to the past. He will probably go off the rails with Mel?

angelblue
12-07-2005, 13:30
Nooooooooooooo sam cant go off the rails with mel he to nice anyway why does he start to drink doesnt russ and his family find it weird :lol:

DancingQueen
12-07-2005, 14:47
well what happened was Sam and Dannii swapped rafts at the raft race so Dannii was with Russ and Sam was with Joe. This was because Sam refused to wear the merchandise from Summer Inc. Sam thought that Russ had abandoned him for Dannii and was in a bit of a mood after the race as his and Joe's raft sprung a leak. So they went back 2 the SU Bar, Mel got Sam a drink and he had it. Then Dannii went over 2 his table 2 try and cheer him up and he said that he felt humilated because his brother had chosen Dannii over him. Then he said that Russ was just after a one night stand again with Dannii and she walked away. Then when the cheque was presented he stood up and made a fool of himself. Then at the very end Russ asked what Sam's problem was and then Sam pushed him. He was very out of character

angelblue
12-07-2005, 14:56
Why is he being like that he kind of knew jules might not own up to fire so it shouldnt come as a big suprise :lol:

DancingQueen
12-07-2005, 15:22
yeah i no , but i think he might still feel something 4 her

angelblue
12-07-2005, 15:26
Yeah i think he loved her still her and when she said she didnt love him or care about him and blamed it all on him he feels gutted i think she lied for some reason about not caring

Because why did she come back last time and tell him she loved him i think she scared that why she wont own up he was so nice to her as well after everything that happened :)

JessicaRabbit
12-07-2005, 16:20
I've missed so many episodes recently. Must watch it tonight

angelblue
12-07-2005, 16:24
Yep it really good at the moment :)