PDA

View Full Version : ER Script - Eternity

horseygal90
11-07-2005, 20:52
Ok, first of all, apologies for the badness of this. It's my first ever script, and it's not great or finished, bt I'm adding at the minute! I have big plans for Ray and Neela in this as well!

(Open on Abby and Pratt, standing outside the ER waiting. It’s cold, frost in the air etc.)
Abby: Gosh, it sure is cold out here. Again. (Shivers)
Pratt: Yeah, well that’s what you get with a triple pneumonia case caught in Christmas Eve traffic in Chicago. Unless, of course you’d –
(Gets cut off by sirens, and an ambulance backing into the bay.)Pratt: Here we go again…
Abby: Yep. Merry Christmas!
(Doors open, trolley and paramedic gets out, Abby and Pratt help it down)
Paramedic: OK, we got a seven year old left outside alone in the cold, contracted triple pneumonia.
Abby: Any news on her parents?
Paramedic: Nope. Neighbour here (gestures behind him/her) said they often go away, and leave her alone.
(Gradually being moved through into the ER, Ray and Luca join along)
Neighbour: I just saw her sitting there, she looked so cold… Is she going to be ok? Oh god, (muttering) why didn’t I get home quicker…
Ray: (Shines light in her eyes) Hey there, you got a name?
Girl: It’s Sara (slow, halting)
Ray: Well, Sara, I’m Dr Ray Barnett, (but you can call me Ray!) (smiles) ,over there’s Dr Lockhart, that’s Dr Pratt and that, very tall, dark and (so I’ve been told) handsome thing over there is Dr Kovac. (Luca glares at him)
Luca: (still glaring at Ray) Sam, please could you take Mr (looks blank) ...
Neighbour: Mr Goodfelt, Josh Goodfelt.
Luca: (Gestures with head out of the door) Please?
Sam: Come on, Mr Goodfelt. Let them help her. (Takes him out of the room)
CUT TO TITLES.
CUT TO NEELA, JAKE AND PATIENT
Neela: Have you eaten anything unusual lately, Ms. Klinster? It's just, you say you have no allergies and we've ruled out the other possibilities as to why you could get these symptoms.
Patient: I'm afraid not, nothing out of the ordinary.
Jake: Er... Neela, can I talk to you a sec? (Gestures at his clip-board)
Neela: Sure. Ms. Klinster, we'll be right back. (smiles and leaves with Jake)

N.B I'll write more tomorrow!