PDA

View Full Version : Where the Heart is

Luna
11-07-2005, 12:09
I have just started watching where the heart is this season.

Can anyone tell me any of the back stories of the characters??

Katy
11-07-2005, 12:28
its quite compicated but i'll have a go

Katy
11-07-2005, 12:35
Theres Ozias harding (brion Capron) and his daughter Alice (georgia moffett Abi in the Bill). Ozias is in charge of goddards the factory but had a brain tumour thing last year and has had a sort of personality transplant. He used to be evil.

Anna (lesley Dunlop) is married to David (phil middlemiss - des Corrie) who used to be married to karen but he left her. annas kids are amy whose father is simon goddard (thomas craig) who left with his ex wife leaving Anna in charge of the factory. Her son is Luke going out with Megan Sally the other nurses daughter.

Sally Boothe (samantha giles) is the other nurse and her kids are megan nathan and theres a little girl (dont know her name)

The factory have a rugby team that last year Luke played for and was nearly paralysed all the factory workers play for them.

New this series is Kim (denise van outen) and Danny. dannys sister died last week and he is looking after his niece cady.

Joe works in the factory and lives with Alice, his Dad tom and sister Mollie left last week for cardiff with Beth the old nurse.

Katy
11-07-2005, 12:35
i think theres more but cant think. Hope i helped.

Luna
11-07-2005, 13:39
Thanks thats a great help :D