PDA

View Full Version : monday!

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 00:20
i cant wait for mondays episode when demi does what she does to stacey!(i cant say what cos that will be a spoiler)!

true.moon
26-03-2005, 00:21
i no i cant wait to see that either it is going to be so funny and demi needs a bit of a storyline

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 00:31
she does doesnt she?? but can you think of any storyline she could have?

Behemoth
26-03-2005, 10:41
Please, no one say what happens!

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 14:21
we wont but its funny. seen pictures in paper today. thats all ill say till monday after ive finished rolling around laughing(which may actually take till tuesday morning he he he) lol!

Meh
26-03-2005, 16:06
adbjcs, post the spoiler in the spoiler forum. Thats what this site is about. Don't tease people with a spoiler as that will earn you a warning, especially posting a teaser in the general forum!

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 20:59
i have actually told people what the spoiler is in the spoiler section. im sorry if ive posted wrong again. its like i cant do right here. im sorry. i dont want a warning but i suppose i deserve one cos i keep posting wrong. im still new and i dont want to upset anyone. ill hopefully learn soon but i can fully understand if you give me a warning. im sorry.

Jade
26-03-2005, 21:02
Chill, its ok!!!:cheer: .

Just remember for next time:)

Meh
26-03-2005, 21:06
i have actually told people what the spoiler is in the spoiler section. im sorry if ive posted wrong again. its like i cant do right here. im sorry. i dont want a warning but i suppose i deserve one cos i keep posting wrong. im still new and i dont want to upset anyone. ill hopefully learn soon but i can fully understand if you give me a warning. im sorry.

My apolgies if you've already told people in the spoiler section. Just mention it next time that you have posted it.

And we don't just dish out warnings here for the fun of it. Its to keep some order to the boards, otherwise we'd have people posting all over the place amongst other things ...

So chill. There's no warning.

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 21:10
ok mate cheers. by the way thanks for advice on smiles. ive just done one on a post on sport forum. im learning slowly. good win for england werent it? anyway im off to pub so ill c you later.