PDA

View Full Version : Susan and Izzy !

scotty
11-07-2005, 10:42
Face-off!
Susan threatens to go public when she discovers Izzy's lies :cheer:

Alone at the hospital and with access to Izzy’s medical records, Susan decides to do some serious investigating. Before long, Susan has the proof she needs – Darcy was telling the truth when he wrote to tell her that Izzy lied in claiming that Karl was the father of the baby she miscarried.

Armed with the evidence, Susan delivers an ultimatum to Izzy – she has 24 hours to tell Karl everything, or Susan will reveal all to him herself! "Izzy is shocked when Susan confronts her," Natalie says. "She ends up saying to Susan, 'You're an evil blackmailing witch!' Susan replies by saying, 'I hardly think you're in a position to say something like that!'" :thumbsup:

Reeling, Izzy has a rather public meltdown before spending the night alone in a park. Convinced she'll have to leave Erinsborough, Izzy receives some last minute advice from Paul, who suggests she tell Karl yet another lie. But can Izzy keep lying? :searchme:

Katy
11-07-2005, 10:47
knowing izzy i am sure shes used to lyeing by now.

Katy
11-07-2005, 10:48
great comment of susan though.

stacyefc
11-07-2005, 11:07
sounds exciting!

jannine191
14-07-2005, 13:38
I think Izzy is so funny !!
The whole feud with Susan is class !!
Isn't Darcy meant to wake up and reveal all ?

Abi
14-07-2005, 13:40
Its classic!

Saye2213
15-07-2005, 20:20
Wow, this is brilliant. I love the Izzy and Susan catfights, they're hillarious!!

Carrie Bradshaw
15-07-2005, 22:27
:rotfl:
Can't decide who I to want to win that fight. I don't want Izzy to go but I think she might be - there were rumours about that, weren't there?

gbnut
18-07-2005, 20:07
I think Izzy is so funny !!
The whole feud with Susan is class !!
Isn't Darcy meant to wake up and reveal all ?

Darcy is awake at this point. he wrote the note after the coma but gives it to susan when he goes to make a new start away from erinsbourgh.

i think that is right anayway